Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 18
296
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Trying to defend the healthcare industry by comparing its ability to properly diagnose against its ability to effectively treat is like comparing apples to oranges.
Of course they can detect the problems, but once that's successfully done, then all objectivity is lost and the King of the World, Big Pharma, takes over. At that point, all other options outside of prescription drugs, chemo, radiation, and all manner of toxic poison are taboo to even mention.
Gee - public health care diagnosed my cancer and cured it. As to outside options being taboo to mention, here's a link to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre discussing an herbal product called Zyflamend. While it's not a ringing endorsement...neither is it 'taboo'.www.mskcc.org...

Bottom line? Far too much empty rhetoric going on with this subject.




posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by NavyDoc
 


Our bodies are not designed for consuming synthetics though, and there are many drawbacks to forcing them on it.


Are they? Who says? Salicylic acid is salicylic acid regardless as how it is formed.



posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc
 


Really? Not even the name changes or the chemical structure? I didn't know that.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havox

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
22nd and still no news, its a shame.

It's still early, will probably get an update later today.


Well Rezlooper was online for hours last night and he did not bother to post an update.


He posted here www.abovetopsecret.com... on the 22nd.

edit on 23-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Originally posted by Havox

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
22nd and still no news, its a shame.

It's still early, will probably get an update later today.


Well Rezlooper was online for hours last night and he did not bother to post an update.


He posted here www.abovetopsecret.com... on the 22nd.

edit on 23-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)


That tells me his update is not good news, or he would be rushing over here to post.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD
 


I was in my FIL's hometown there till late yesterday, just haven't had time to go to my office and scan in that document from the first doctor yet. I'm going to do that this morning. But, what I can say so far is this...It was like pulling teeth to get the first doctor to send him something in writing that described what he found (normally enlarged for your age, smooth and soft) and what he did send wasn't in his writing at all. It was the standard document with a bunch of language that is hard to interpret, but I will post it later.

Then, he went to see his original doctor Thursday who diagnosed him who also told him he was much better but was a total jerk about it...as we expected he would be. He never once told G congratulations or asked "What did you do?" and simply went on to recommend they get busy with his treatment. Also, at the doctor appointment last week, G did take the PSA and the results were the same. They didn't improve despite the fact that everything else had. So, I don't know what that means. Like I said, he still feels great and is going to the bathroom normal now. He did say that every now and then he feels a slight pain where the most pain used to be, on the right side of his groin. So, his cancer is probably still slightly there, but drastically reduced.

After the treatment G received from the original doctor, he said he is definitely dropping this doctor and switching to the other one. He said the first doctor was helpful with questions and very friendly, but his original doctor proved that he wasn't too concerned about G and only in it for his own treatment for G.

After all this, I will tell you one thing though. I don't trust these doctors to be totally upfront about things. They don't seem to want to admit that something else may have worked. I've also read that a high PSA doesn't always mean cancer. There are multiple reasons that for a high PSA.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper
 


Im truly sorry G's cancer has not gone away , my father is fighting cancer at the moment.

There is no doubt that changing someones diet will make them feel better and make some of the symptoms less noticeable. Im glad that he is not suffering so much at the moment.


Please post the document when you can.

edit on 23-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Rezlooper
 


Im truly sorry G's cancer has not gone away , my father is fighting cancer at the moment.

There is no doubt that changing someones diet will make them feel better and make some of the symptoms less noticeable. Im glad that he is not suffering so much at the moment.


Please post the document when you can.

edit on 23-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)


I just pulled out his paperwork plus I talked with G just now for more info. I change what I wrote above. I think he did beat it after all because he just told me the doctor that he didn't like actually did tell him on Thursday after they were talking a bit and G refused any of his treatment that he did tell him "well you are soft now so we could just sit back and you keep doing what you're doing." And then he told him that he would live at least another 8 years now. Also, on the paperwork, the other doctor's assessment said that he had "Symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy." Also it says under examination: "Prostate is 3+ enlarged with a slight nodularity along the right. His prostate is fairly symmetric."

After further review, I do believe that he beat it completely and is only slightly enlarged as is any 72 year old man.

I'll post these papers in a little while. If I can hurry up and get off ATS, I can head over to my office and scan it in as I don't have a scanner here at home.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper
 


Rez, this is all good news.

This proves what you are doing is working.

Just because it has not totally gone away yet is not defeat, it's just going to take longer. Having cured in 3 weeks would be quite optimistic, but I believe that given more time you will only see more and more improvement.

Keep up the good work!



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper
 
Did the report provide his Gleason Score?



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
How was his original "cancer" diagnosed? If it was just a PSA test and a rectal exam...that is a really really bad doctor.

Did they actually do a biopsy or any other imaging studies?

If you are going to a small community hospital, and not a hospital (or doctor associated with a hospital) that is in the top 50 of the nation...then I think what you are probably seeing here is not a cure of cancer...but a mis-diagnosis in the first place.

Small community hospitals are places to go to die or to go to die quicker. I won't go to small hospitals ever...I always travel for over an hour to get to a larger city with better hospitals. Small hospitals are notorious for having the very worst doctors (because they aren't skilled enough to get jobs at real hospitals) and ironically they are the most arrogant doctors.

So I am very interested in how "G" was diagnosed in the first place...all I keep hearing you talk about is the PSA and a physical exam...if they "diagnosed" based off that...that is just criminal.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
How was his original "cancer" diagnosed? If it was just a PSA test and a rectal exam...that is a really really bad doctor.

Did they actually do a biopsy or any other imaging studies?

If you are going to a small community hospital, and not a hospital (or doctor associated with a hospital) that is in the top 50 of the nation...then I think what you are probably seeing here is not a cure of cancer...but a mis-diagnosis in the first place.

Small community hospitals are places to go to die or to go to die quicker. I won't go to small hospitals ever...I always travel for over an hour to get to a larger city with better hospitals. Small hospitals are notorious for having the very worst doctors (because they aren't skilled enough to get jobs at real hospitals) and ironically they are the most arrogant doctors.

So I am very interested in how "G" was diagnosed in the first place...all I keep hearing you talk about is the PSA and a physical exam...if they "diagnosed" based off that...that is just criminal.


Yes, he had a biopsy done at the Duluth Clinic, Duluth, MN, along with a whole battery of tests to make sure it didn't spread. He definitely had cancer, so face it, natural cures do work.

Anyways. Here are two problems for today. As this poster brings up. G has no paperwork right now that shows his diagnosis and being old school, he didn't sign up for online records. First thing Monday, he will get access to his online records so that I can post his original diagnosis and biopsy results. Also, I went to my office but forgot that our scanner scans everything directly to the creative directors computer so I have no way to access that until Monday. Although, I may try to find a scanner yet today. I'm going to just manually enter some of the document here though and will still publish the scanned document Monday. Keep in mind here that G told this doctor that this was his first check up so that there was no bias. He didn't reveal to him that he had cancer. He wanted to get an honest opinion about his situation. So, don't go calling me a liar until after I post the diagnosis documents and this one together on Monday. And I'm still protecting his identity on here. I don't think he even cares if I do use his name but I'm going to continue to block out his personal info for now.

Marshfield Clinic - Rice Lake Center
Rice Lake, WI

Printed 03/14/13
MHN: 264--85
Patient: "G"
Gender: Male Birthdate: 11/11/1940
Clinic Office Note
Service: 03/11/2013
Paul Johnston MD

Reason for Visit
Concern for prostate cancer

History of Present Illness
A 72-year old male from -------- who comes down with about a year of slight decreased urinary flow, nocturia x2 to sometimes 3. Has had some dietary change and quit drinking about 1 1/2 months ago, stating his drinking was getting somewhat excessive. He has lost about 20 pounds due to dietary changes. He has not had a prostate checkup or PSA in the past and is requesting this be done. He does not believe his urinary voiding is problematic enough to warrant medications at this point but wanted to learn about it a bit.

Past Medical History
Right inguinal heriorrhaphy with mesh. Otherwise generally healthy.

Social History
He is not a smoker. He has a significant other female in ------- . He is retired. He was a construction worker and farmer.

Review of Systems
HEENT: Denies any significant problems.
CARDIORESPIRATORY: Negative.
GENITOURINARY: As above.
GASTROINTESTINAL: Negative. I do not believe he has had a screening.

Examination
GENERAL: He is normotensive. He is alert, pleasant, appears quite healthy.
RECTAL: Prostate is 3+ enlarged with a slight hint of nodularity along the right. His prostate is fairly symmetric.

Data

Assessment
1. Symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy.
2. Prostate cancer screening.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper
 


Rez, all I can say is well done to you all. I've been watching this thread from the beginning with great interest and admire how you took on what you had been told as something that could and SHOULD be challenged.

It's early days yet, and G is improving...he feels better, his symptoms are less obvious, so maybe it just needs more time. In my experience, medical people are usually, almost always, very reluctant to recognise alternatives. They are trained to work within the boundaries of the science they are taught, to the exclusion of all else. I know personally several people that have cured...LONG TERM...very serious cancers with no medical intervention whatsoever. Some of the techniques used would make your head spin.

Thank you so much for documenting all of this for us.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper
 



Yes, he had a biopsy done at the Duluth Clinic, Duluth, MN, along with a whole battery of tests to make sure it didn't spread. He definitely had cancer, so face it, natural cures do work.


Wow, you are a bit hostile. I'm not saying "natural cures" do not work...I was questioning the capability of his doctors...something I think you would be sympathetic to since you don't seem to "trust" them.

I do think natural cures do work...but not in every case. I have nothing against "traditional" cures...which in reality are also "natural" (most chemo drugs are plant extracts). I don't think "natural cures" are "miracle cures" nor do I think they work quite as quickly as you are describing. So that is why I was thinking maybe this was more of a mis-diagnosis than a "cure".

The next point is that you are being a little over zealous about throwing around the word "cure"...again I'm all for natural/alternative therapy...but you need to be careful about throwing words around like "cure". If a diagnosis was made by biopsy, then the only way to claim a cure is by a followup biopsy. His PSA is still elevated, and yes it can be elevated for other reasons...but already having a confirmed diagnosis recently there is no reason to think that the PSA is still from the cancer. That doesn't mean the "natural therapy" of his diet isn't working...it just means that it isn't "cured" yet. I wouldn't expect any treatment to cure cancer in under a month...that just isn't realistic.

You have proof of one thing...this diet he is on is improving his symptoms and removing most of his pain. If nothing else...this is a great thing. If it turns out he isn't "cured" right now by this diet...who cares really? He is feeling better.

Bottom line is that I think you need to chill out with the whole "cure" talk. It seems to me that you are more interested in being right about him being cured than you are interested in him feeling better...which is a shame. Be happy for the impact you have made regardless if the cancer is "cured" from this or not.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
FYI:

"+3 enlargement" is 75 g, orange size. Normal is 20 grams or less (walnut sized).

quizlet.com...



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by Rezlooper
 



Yes, he had a biopsy done at the Duluth Clinic, Duluth, MN, along with a whole battery of tests to make sure it didn't spread. He definitely had cancer, so face it, natural cures do work.


Wow, you are a bit hostile. I'm not saying "natural cures" do not work...I was questioning the capability of his doctors...something I think you would be sympathetic to since you don't seem to "trust" them.

I do think natural cures do work...but not in every case. I have nothing against "traditional" cures...which in reality are also "natural" (most chemo drugs are plant extracts). I don't think "natural cures" are "miracle cures" nor do I think they work quite as quickly as you are describing. So that is why I was thinking maybe this was more of a mis-diagnosis than a "cure".

The next point is that you are being a little over zealous about throwing around the word "cure"...again I'm all for natural/alternative therapy...but you need to be careful about throwing words around like "cure". If a diagnosis was made by biopsy, then the only way to claim a cure is by a followup biopsy. His PSA is still elevated, and yes it can be elevated for other reasons...but already having a confirmed diagnosis recently there is no reason to think that the PSA is still from the cancer. That doesn't mean the "natural therapy" of his diet isn't working...it just means that it isn't "cured" yet. I wouldn't expect any treatment to cure cancer in under a month...that just isn't realistic.

You have proof of one thing...this diet he is on is improving his symptoms and removing most of his pain. If nothing else...this is a great thing. If it turns out he isn't "cured" right now by this diet...who cares really? He is feeling better.

Bottom line is that I think you need to chill out with the whole "cure" talk. It seems to me that you are more interested in being right about him being cured than you are interested in him feeling better...which is a shame. Be happy for the impact you have made regardless if the cancer is "cured" from this or not.


When you've been attacked on here for actually kicking cancer in the ass the way God intended it to be done, you begin to get an attitude. Sorry for that towards you, but the way you put it, you made it sound like I am idiot enough to come on here and say my father-in-law has cancer without really knowing it. Yes, I do know he had it. I am very grateful that he is feeling better. Trust me, this isn't about me and how I feel. It has always been about doing our best to make sure he's around for a few more years.

I agree with you that another biopsy would solve that, but G has ruled that out immediately. He didn't like it once, he sure as hell isn't going to go for it twice. Especially because in his mind...he is cured of cancer. His latest assessment said benign and symmetrical, which means that his prostate is enlarged, but normal for a 72-year old man, and equal on all sides, when before it was enlarged on the right side. Both doctors told him he was soft. Cancer is hard.

In regards to curing cancer in under a month. There are too many to count documented cases of people being naturally cured of cancer in less than a month. The Vernon Johnston video (on You Tube) was the inspiration for the baking soda and molasses treatment and with that, Vernon cured his own prostate cancer (which had metastisized to the bones) in just three weeks. That's his testimony. He cured all of his cancer with this treatment in just three weeks. Now, actually witnessing what I have witnessed with the FIL, I have no doubt he is telling the truth and that it does work. I'm not even sure what diet plan Vernon used during his soda/molasses protocol, but we decided with G that we would kick cancer in the ass by hitting it with that protocol along with several others, which included a 100% organic vegetable diet. Now I have no doubt that this plan works and there is no way in hell I will "chill out" with all the "cure" talk. I will only hope that more people in trouble will try this plan or any of the other hundreds of natural cures and stick to it 100% for the best possible outcome. And I will wish them the best, who ever does have the courage to take a stand against his dreadful disease and kick it in the ass! I'm not saying that those who face cancer with traditional medicine don't have courage, but I think it takes that extra something inside to use that as plan B and take it head on with a natural cure first.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
FYI:

"+3 enlargement" is 75 g, orange size. Normal is 20 grams or less (walnut sized).

quizlet.com...



BPH is considered a normal part of the aging process in men and is hormonally dependent on testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) production. An estimated 50% of men demonstrate histopathologic BPH by age 60 years. This number increases to 90% by age 85 years.


He was told that this is a normal enlargement for his age, which according to stats above, there must be about 75% of men his age with enlarged prostates since his age is halfway between the two listed above. I'm not sure what his diagnosed size was, but we'll hopefully know that on Monday, but I'm guessing that it was at the next stage up which is the grapefruit size. G doesn't recall them telling him his size when first diagnosed, but I'm sure its on his records. But he does recall the doctor in Rice Lake showing him the size in a circular pattern with his fingers and it was a little smaller than an orange.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
I'm not saying that those who face cancer with traditional medicine don't have courage, but I think it takes that extra something inside to use that as plan B and take it head on with a natural cure first.
Sorry, bud...when my GP, my urologist and my oncologist say "Do this, it will cure you"...that ain't Plan B!





new topics

top topics



 
296
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join