It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

A lot of great info you have there. I'm glad you took the initiative to do all that work for the health of your family member.

Although it is hard to turn some people away from "modern medicine". If this becomes the case for you and your grandfather. Please look into "Proton Radiation Treatment" It is available for Prostate, Lung and Brain Cancers.

Yes, it is a form of radiation treatment but instead of radiating the entire body, they just direct a particle beam at the affected area and in turn creates "less" side effects and is over all "better" for you

Google Search - Proton Treatment

What ever happens I wish you the best of luck...
edit on 20-3-2013 by FORMe2p00p0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by DAVID64
Congratulations and I'm glad G is better. After a bit of a scare concerning prostate cancer, my doctor told me this: Prostate cancer, by itself, is not fatal. He said that the latest he was hearing was no treatment unless it spread, because the risks can outweigh the benefits.

No treatment, so sit back and wait till it spreads. You're right, the risks of cutting, burning and poisoning do outweigh the benefits, but how can an organic vegetable diet hurt?

It can't and I'm all for it. Although I was quite a bit
about a lot of your orignial explanation. Cancer and oxygen don't have much to do with each other the issue is not "lack of oxygen" but DNA/RNA damage and salts don't cause red blood cells to "clump" together and "killing oxygen" was a bit silly. You do realize that your blood is essentially a saline solution, right?

Regardless, good nutrition and avoiding exposure to chemicals is a very good thing. Just do your FIL a favor and make him go to his maintenance check ups. You don't want to miss a recurrance.
edit on 20-3-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
272 people flagged this thread and the results are not even in yet.

The Ops opening post says G will go back to the doctor on the 21st. Thats tomorrow. I'd like the Op to post the doctors findings after G goes to see him. Otherwise, the Op's diet may not work as advertised and 272 people are jumping the gun.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I think the importance of this thread is all the information presented by the OP and others who have responded. 272 people flagged it probably probably because its a good reference point for what they could try if they're put in a similar situation.

I have a friend of a friend who in late January was diagnosed with testicular cancer and has been doing chemotherapy, without insurance, and has been confined to his bed because he feels like death. If he had come across information like this I'm sure he would have tried this alternative method. Most people dont know what their options are, they just assume its radiation or chemotherapy.

I've been reading up on this sort of thing for over a year now and it definitely seems like the best option to try first. And if that doesn't work, my next choice would be Burzynski (may have spelled his name wrong but so what).

Maybe he isnt fully cured, but at least he feels a lot better

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
From what I read earlier on in the thread he should be getting the test results today.

I truly hope G's cancer has been cured.

Any update?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Im waiting to hear the update on this , i hope things go well and its not just a case of him feeling better because he was on a better diet.

I must admit I'm very skeptical of this approach , if a billionaire like Steve jobs couldn't get a natural cure to work then i think it unlikely that this approach works at all.

TBH i think the whole thread was jumping the gun. I also hope the OP is honest with his replies and comes clean if this didn't work as he thought it would.

I do wish G all the best , my father is fighting cancer at the moment.

edit on 21-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBossWorm
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I think the importance of this thread is all the information presented by the OP and others who have responded. 272 people flagged it probably probably because its a good reference point for what they could try if they're put in a similar situation.

I have a friend of a friend who in late January was diagnosed with testicular cancer and has been doing chemotherapy, without insurance, and has been confined to his bed because he feels like death. If he had come across information like this I'm sure he would have tried this alternative method. Most people dont know what their options are, they just assume its radiation or chemotherapy.

I've been reading up on this sort of thing for over a year now and it definitely seems like the best option to try first. And if that doesn't work, my next choice would be Burzynski (may have spelled his name wrong but so what).

Maybe he isnt fully cured, but at least he feels a lot better

As someone who has studied health and nutrition extensively as a layperson through such disciplines such as Natural Hygiene ( The science of healing the body through nutrition) I do know the benefits of proper nutrition on healing. I never questioned that. I only question the Op's claim of an absolute cure through nutrition in so short a time as a few weeks as she stated. It takes years to damage the body to the point where cancer will develop in most cases and proper nutrition won't effect so great a change so quickly.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Im waiting to hear the update on this , i hope things go well and its not just a case of him feeling better because he was on a better diet.

I must admit I'm very skeptical of this approach , if a billionaire like Steve jobs couldn't get a natural cure to work then i think it unlikely that this approach works at all.

TBH i think the whole thread was jumping the gun. I also hope the OP is honest with his replies and comes clean if this didn't work as he thought it would.

I do wish G all the best , my father is fighting cancer at the moment.

edit on 21-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

That was my thought as well. It is more likely that the FIL was feeling better because he detoxified his body and was on the path to good nutrition rather than a cure--not that such a plan could not lead to a cure/control of the disease, but the sudden results are not consistant with that. When you have a solid tumor, it takes a little more time to resolve it, regardless the method. In addition, systemic effects (feeling crappy) can't really be attributed to a non-metastatic solid tumor. A tumor based on excreting tissue such as an adrenal tumor, sure.
edit on 21-3-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I think the amount of flags this thread has got is very revealing about the kind of people that come to ATS. It seems that a lot of people flag up threads in the sheer hope they are right rather than based on any real critical thinking.

It makes me think that many people are here just trying to look for any alternative to the real facts of life. They seem to jump on anything that is slightly different from the norm weather its right or wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

If the body is strong it increases the chances of fighting cancer. The diet they are using will increase his chances no matter what.

Eating beef cartilage causes the reduction of blood vessels that feed the tumor and the tumor shrinks but does not die. Tumors need more nourishment than our cells because they grow faster so they start to cannibalize themselves causing apoptosis. This will not kill the tumor though, just shrink it. Strawberries also possess this blood vessel reduction property as do some other things. The cartilage thing has been tested and confirmed and is pretty strong.

After that, a tea made of the mushrooms that grow on birch trees can cause a histamine reaction which can trigger the body to kill the rest. Other mushrooms and foods can also work. There are many different histamine reactions that can do this too, people with asthma rarely get tumors because they are always fighting something.

Cancer is a strange bird, the body cannot distinguish these cells from our own unless triggered. That is the base of most medicines. Some Scandinavian and English research scientists tested the mushrooms on the birch tree and they were effective 66 percent of the time. The beef cartilage thing can be found in research here in America.

This is just a possibility from what I have read. We originally used these mushrooms but greed stopped that, the Pharma companies were killing all the birch trees to profit from the mushrooms that grew when they were dying.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I myself try to be closer to nature as possible. I'm hoping nothing originating of
modern chemicals will end tragically my life. So far at my age,never seen a doctor
Other then my dentist. But it would be interesting of the results from this thread
of his FIL.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by NavyDoc

If the body is strong it increases the chances of fighting cancer. The diet they are using will increase his chances no matter what.

Eating beef cartilage causes the reduction of blood vessels that feed the tumor and the tumor shrinks but does not die. Tumors need more nourishment than our cells because they grow faster so they start to cannibalize themselves causing apoptosis. This will not kill the tumor though, just shrink it. Strawberries also possess this blood vessel reduction property as do some other things. The cartilage thing has been tested and confirmed and is pretty strong.

After that, a tea made of the mushrooms that grow on birch trees can cause a histamine reaction which can trigger the body to kill the rest. Other mushrooms and foods can also work. There are many different histamine reactions that can do this too, people with asthma rarely get tumors because they are always fighting something.

Cancer is a strange bird, the body cannot distinguish these cells from our own unless triggered. That is the base of most medicines. Some Scandinavian and English research scientists tested the mushrooms on the birch tree and they were effective 66 percent of the time. The beef cartilage thing can be found in research here in America.

This is just a possibility from what I have read. We originally used these mushrooms but greed stopped that, the Pharma companies were killing all the birch trees to profit from the mushrooms that grew when they were dying.

That's the point...triggering immune response is a t the forefront of research.

Big pharma killed off all the birch trees!?!?! I better hide 'cause I have a whole stand in my back yard.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

The Pharma companies in the early nineteen hundreds ringed a very lot of trees in Washington, British Columbia,and Oregon so the trees would grow the mushroom. The US government saw that they almost devastated the birch tree so told the Pharma companies they could not do that anymore. They told them to find other ways of fighting cancer. If this wasn't done, all the birch trees would probably now be extinct. Why do you think the government got so upset when the Birch Tree minor started killing all the birch trees, the trees make medicine for us. I tried to find the article about this but it's hard. I read about a hundred fifty articles on the birch tree mushrooms, including European studies.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

The Pharma companies in the early nineteen hundreds ringed a very lot of trees in Washington, British Columbia,and Oregon so the trees would grow the mushroom. The US government saw that they almost devastated the birch tree so told the Pharma companies they could not do that anymore. They told them to find other ways of fighting cancer. If this wasn't done, all the birch trees would probably now be extinct. Why do you think the government got so upset when the Birch Tree minor started killing all the birch trees, the trees make medicine for us. I tried to find the article about this but it's hard. I read about a hundred fifty articles on the birch tree mushrooms, including European studies.

Sounds liek it was the government's overregualtion rather than a pharma conspiracy. I'm rather intereested, send me the infor when you find it.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
21 is almost done.. waiting in anticipation for the results! Hoping for the best!!

B

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

Hey..hey, the polish national tree(mushroom) actually has a true medical use???? ALRIGHT!!!!!!! I knew it was a special thing!!!! And here I thought it was just a joke my dad told me as a kid!!!!

Kidding aside, I'd like some more info on that also. I think it's kinda neat that something that is looked at as something bad, actually has a good use. Wouldn't want to be a volunteer for eating any...you never know what you might see!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

I don't know if anybody has mentioned it yet; but you should should look into Soursop fruit.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

I ground a dried one up and added it to the coffee grounds. The coffee actually tasted pretty good. No visions or toxic effects. All mushrooms are psychotropic. Most contain free glutamates which are brain chemicals. The same chemical is in many food additives even though they are not called monosodium glutanate because they renamed the chemistry to hide it from us They are doping us up pretty well in the Western diet. I would rather eat bound glutamates, if your body needs them they can be absorbed. High amounts of free glutamates in the diet raises blood pressure. Why attack salt, sodium is more necessary in the diets than excessive free glutamates. Tyramines and glutamates are basically the same thing.

Some mushroom have hallucinatory side effects and others are severely toxic. Know your mushrooms before eating them.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
22nd and still no news, its a shame.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
22nd and still no news, its a shame.

It's still early, will probably get an update later today.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join