It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Whoa, I'm WAY LATE to the party, but I have a question for the OP. Sorry if it's been already addressed, but I'd like to know how avoiding acidic foods includes citrus. Citrus is very acidic, isn't it?
Maybe I'm not understanding "acidic" the way the OP means it.

I'm one of those who prefers natural options - for example, cayenne pepper tea is good for the bod; especially high blood pressure. I have had (and intend to get back on it this spring) herb gardens that I harvested for their medicinal properties; I also occasionally forage in my yard - Creeping Charlie, for example, makes a great, healthy tea.

Anyway, yay for G! This is fabulous, and congratulations to the family and the "patient" as well!! I sometimes wonder what I would do if diagnosed with an internal cancer (I did have a melanoma excised a few years ago - have a scar that looks like someone tried to cut the base of my throat). I don't know if I'd undergo cutting, burning, or poisoning....probably not. But I won't know until such a day arrives.

edit on 10-3-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Macdon

People have died in brutal agony going the un-natural chemo, radio, surgery route.

I'm one who didn't. Radiation and chemotherapy saved my life. This is my 27th cancer free year.
People have died in brutal agony by going the "natural" route. More than choose the other route.

I hope his father in law does well. I hope the congratulations do not turn out to be premature.

edit on 3/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Many people are saved every day from traditional treatments, but many also die. My mother was saved from colon cancer in 1981. The radiation gave her 20 more years but in the end it was what killed her. She always had problems holding it. When she had to go, she had to go. As she got into her 70's in 2001, she had to have surgery to remove part of her colon where the radiation had damaged it. Doctors made a mistake on the surgery and didn't remove enough, she had a reaction to it and ended up having to have surgery over the same spot only one week later. She never recovered, although she came home, she couldn't take care of herself anymore and died of pneumonia two months later. So yes, without doing the radiation, she wouldn't have had 20 more years. The point is that yes, some are saved, but many more die and there's nothing wrong with trying to cure yourself with these natural remedies. Countless others have saved themselves, and now I have witnessed the miracle of God-given natural products on this earth right here in my own home. As I've already said in the post above, my father-in-law is completely pain free and symptom free now and for the last two days. No one can tell me we just checked his cancer into hiding. Cancer doesn't work that way. It's either there or it's not and in his case, it's not!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Whoa, I'm WAY LATE to the party, but I have a question for the OP. Sorry if it's been already addressed, but I'd like to know how avoiding acidic foods includes citrus. Citrus is very acidic, isn't it?
Maybe I'm not understanding "acidic" the way the OP means it.

I'm one of those who prefers natural options - for example, cayenne pepper tea is good for the bod; especially high blood pressure. I have had (and intend to get back on it this spring) herb gardens that I harvested for their medicinal properties; I also occasionally forage in my yard - Creeping Charlie, for example, makes a great, healthy tea.

Anyway, yay for G! This is fabulous, and congratulations to the family and the "patient" as well!! I sometimes wonder what I would do if diagnosed with an internal cancer (I did have a melanoma excised a few years ago - have a scar that looks like someone tried to cut the base of my throat). I don't know if I'd undergo cutting, burning, or poisoning....probably not. But I won't know until such a day arrives.

edit on 10-3-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

I'm not quite sure what you are asking here. Yes, citrus is acidic and that's why on this diet plan he is only allowed lemons, limes and avocados. Although fruits are great for ya, they are acidic and cancer thrives on acids, so at this point, once cancer is diagnosed, it should be avoided.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
S&F!!!

Thanks for posting OP.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

But aren't lemons and limes acidic?
I'm sorry, not trying to come across as argumentative....I know avocados are a "super food", so are tomatoes (acidic again), and broccoli and blueberries.

Okay, before posting this, I looked up a pH chart of Alkaline and Acidic foods....www.mindbodygreen.com...

I see that lemons and limes are in the alkaline spectrum. I know I don't understand pH very well, so there must be a lot I have to learn about citrus of any kind (grapefruit!) being alkaline.

In any case, thanks for responding....always good to learn more!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So, someone writes about how they "might" have cured cancer in 3 weeks. Pretty strong reaction from the crowd here. I give no star and no flag yet. Any word yet on whether the cancer is cured? Peer reviewed articles?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hammanderr
So, someone writes about how they "might" have cured cancer in 3 weeks. Pretty strong reaction from the crowd here. I give no star and no flag yet. Any word yet on whether the cancer is cured? Peer reviewed articles?
Maybe...but hope is a pretty powerful ingredient in the anti-cancer tool kit.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
People always looking for the system to provide answers to the truths they dispel.

No doubt the earth is rich with healthy rejuvinating properties....why is self preservation suddenly an issue unresolved? Ask yourself why there so many marketable 'cures' for everything but cancer.

Congratulations to your father-in-law and making the efforts to think critically about a serious situation. I wish you and your family the best and will help spread the word.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I see that lemons and limes are in the alkaline spectrum.

They aren't. Lemons and limes have a pH around 2. Quite acidic.
A neutral pH is 7. Anything less is acidic anything more is basic (alkaline).

edit on 3/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The point is that yes, some are saved, but many more die and there's nothing wrong with trying to cure yourself with these natural remedies.
There is if you delay conventional treatment. With cancer time is of the essence, wait too long and nothing can save you.

I chose the conventional route 27 years ago. I know of 2 others who, at the same time, with the same cancer chose the "natural" route. Both died of their cancer. One eventually went to conventional therapy but it was too late.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

The point is that yes, some are saved, but many more die and there's nothing wrong with trying to cure yourself with these natural remedies.
There is if you delay conventional treatment. With cancer time is of the essence, wait too long and nothing can save you.

I chose the conventional route 27 years ago. I know of 2 others who, at the same time, with the same cancer chose the "natural" route. Both died of their cancer. One eventually went to conventional therapy but it was too late.

By the way, congrats for beating your cancer. I would've missed you around here to argue with me on every thread I make

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I have no idea where that chart came from, but it's wrong.

As are a lot of the comments there...Like the one saying milk is highly acidic.

Bit hard to believe when around 90% of milk is WATER.

So much misinformation.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I would've missed you around here to argue with me on every thread I make

I don't see how. I wouldn't have been here long before ATS existed.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I would've missed you around here to argue with me on every thread I make

I don't see how. I wouldn't have been here long before ATS existed.

He was congratulating you on beating cancer IF you hadn't you couldn't argue every post he make. Then you tried to say he's wrong, again?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by keenmachine

He never would have "known" me.
How could he miss me?

The congratulations belong more to my doctors and technicians and technology than to me.
I'm afraid I don't like it much when people denigrate the work they do. They saved my life.

I say don’t believe the doctors, they get some pretty fat pay checks for simply attempting to stall out cancer. Cutting, burning and poisoning the cancer never really kills it.

edit on 3/11/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

How could he miss me?

The congratulations belong more to my doctors and technicians and technology than to me.
I'm afraid I don't like it much when people denigrate the work they do.

well by all means don't address the congratulations, instead point out the improper use of miss.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Why would I acknowledge congratulations that belong to someone else?
Someone the OP denigrates. Someone who saved my life.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

How could he miss me?

I'm afraid I don't like it much when people denigrate the work they do. They saved my life.

I say don’t believe the doctors, they get some pretty fat pay checks for simply attempting to stall out cancer. Cutting, burning and poisoning the cancer never really kills it.

is this better? Congratulations on beating cancer. It would have been a shame if you were not around to argue every post I make. See how I twisted that around so you wouldn't have to correct it? Or will you?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

It doesn't matter.
I don't abide those who claim that my doctors were in it for the money. That they only prolong life so they can continue treatment. That they cannot and do not cure.

I am so sick and tired of this crap and those who spout it.

You don't like it? Fine. Make your choice when and if the time comes for you. Hopefully it won't. But don't tell others what to do because of your ignorance.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Why would I acknowledge congratulations that belong to someone else?
Someone the OP denigrates. Someone who saved my life.

Once this elderly lady thanked me for holding the door for her, problem was it was the guy beside me. I would have held the door if he hadn't. I didn't chase her down to tell her it wasn't me, that she had been incorrect, mistaken for thanking me. I simply said your welcome. It seemed better that way.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join