It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thanks so much for sharing as well as for his recovery! This is a prime example that the often overlooked in modern medicine is right in front of us the natural and valuable foods. Not to say I fall for every "snake oil"-Not a huge fan of Chinese Medicine in some cases- sale. I've tried some myself, finding some of these cures, work, others do not.

I worry, for people so unbeknown to them use of processed, chemically induced foods, even the natural factory farmed animals are sickly, what they eat is sickly the vegetables bought from the large farms are stripped of their essential nutrients. Down to common ailments, to server conditions are treated, but not prevented. Up to 80 percent of the time an animals diet can contribute to a medical condition. Factory farms, to mass produce lack adequate care of these animals.

With eating the right foods fit for your body, as each person is different(I like to follow the Ayurvedic Body Type), the vitamins and minerals should be sufficient enough. However there's the dangerous lack in modern foods, that we have to rely on supplements if we cannot obtain the right food.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Macdon

People have died in brutal agony going the un-natural chemo, radio, surgery route.

I'm one who didn't. Radiation and chemotherapy saved my life. This is my 27th cancer free year.
People have died in brutal agony by going the "natural" route. More than choose the other route.

I hope his father in law does well. I hope the congratulations do not turn out to be premature.

edit on 3/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I hope the cancer will at least shrink. Nothing has been lost by doing the cleanse and eating more natural foods. If the cancer is still there, you have increased his chances of survival through the treatment by what you have helped him do. The reason for a lot of the cancer today is in the foods and also the new recipes which are not time proven.

It is possible that the cancer can shrink because strengthening the body can help it fight the cancer. There are many ways to shrink tumors and trigger the body to fight cancers. There are also different types of cancers though and different ways of fighting them. The best way of fighting cancer is when it is small, letting it get big sometimes makes radiation and chemotherapy necessary. I studied the origination of the chemo meds for a while, some are based on super concentrated natural chemistry. Nothing is lost by trying it naturally first in my book, they usually wait and see if it is growing anyway, they hardly ever start right away. My aunt waited three months before they started doing their treatment to find how fast it was growing.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Macdon

People have died in brutal agony going the un-natural chemo, radio, surgery route.

I'm one who didn't. Radiation and chemotherapy saved my life. This is my 27th cancer free year.
People have died in brutal agony by going the "natural" route. More than choose the other route.

I hope his father in law does well. I hope the congratulations do not turn out to be premature.

edit on 3/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Congratulations on 27 years cancer free!!!!!

I felt crappy sometimes, weak and sleepy as hell, but never was I in agony with chemo or radiation.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks

I didn't notice the radiation. Got zapped and head out to go flyin'.

But the chemo was a whole other story. But that was in the old days. I understand it's better now.

edit on 3/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

My aunt waited three months before they started doing their treatment to find how fast it was growing.

Three months????
To see how fast it was growing? My doctors didn't waste any time in getting my biopsies, other tests and treatments going. It was a whirlwind of one thing after another.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Thanks

But the chemo was a whole other story. But that was in the old days. I understand it's better now.

Did they have the anti-nasea meds back then? That was a huge help. It was only towards the end of my chemo I would feel dizzy and hated that feeling and was sick and tired of having no energy and the tons of appointments for doctors tests and treatments. But...that is all behind me now.

I think anyone with cancer will always have that fear in the back of their minds that it could return, but you learn to live one day at a time.

edit on 10-3-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Did they have the anti-nasea meds back then?
Nope. None that worked for me, and I think the dosage has been refined as well. It was bad. I bailed on the final round but only because it was the final round. My doctor knew I was having a bad time of it. He told me that everything was looking good and supported me. If he hadn't I don't know if I would have made the same decision.

I think anyone with cancer will always have that fear in the back of their minds that it could return, but you learn to live one day at a time.
You do. And after a while its a month, then a year, then five. For me, now, it hardly ever enters my mind. I've done a lot in the past 27 years.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Thanks

In my experience, the sound of the names of treatment, is scarier than the treatment itself. I had chemo 10 years ago and again just 6 months ago. The improvement in anti sickness medication, has made a huge difference. The chemo this time was so much easier. Just feel tired.

I think as someone else posted. You don't know what your going to do until you get that diagnosis.

It doesn't help when there is such a deep rooted suspicion of the medical industry in America. Something we don't have in the UK. On the whole most people take pride in the NHS and don't see their doctor as an executioner.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

You must be a doctor! Sorry to have offended you.

I am not a doctor.

I know more about cancer and chemotherapy than I ever thought i would.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

I had a aunt pass away of old age she was 98. Her advice is to take a teaspoon of apple cider every day and quit going to see the doctor. Kind of hard to put down and old woman's advice

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman
For all the sceptics and knockers, this is what one 15yr old kid can do.

WE have the answers, Juiced hemp flowers kill hormone-resistant breast cancer. Eating real food exempts you from getting cancer. Carry on letting big pharma empty your wallet and kill you, or wake up. OP, gonna read again tomorrow. My hope and best regards are with you.

What’s his cancer test and where or how can you get it?

Sounds ingenious.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I haven't gave this many stars in one thread, stars on both sides to be exact. There is some good stuff here that is beneficial to have a better body.
If some are trying to crucify doctors as a whole, that's plain nuts, not all doctors are the same and it is a persons choice to seek out and find the doctors who you believe that will have your best interest.
If you are given time, try nature. If you are not given time, do what you have to do because the more you wait the less chance you have. It's your life and you have only one.

For OP I hope G the best.
For the one poster who lost Billy, Billy's at peace and the love will always be there
for the posters that gave links and recipes, my hats off.
The one that call for balance, I'm with you.
For me I open my mind to all things but I am not foolish

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 00777

A big problem with these observational studies is "selection bias."

Few examples of bias are

Small sample size no randomisation/blinding etc no group matching. .

No control group. (Without controls how can you quote accurate stats?)

Selection bias in the patients willing to come the alternative practicioner.
(That will filter out a lot of the people who can't)

Then you have the people weeded out who are not able to do the protocol because they are too sick of have deathwish. (The ones who complete the protocol are considered treated. I know this happens in mainstream studies also making the results a sham.)

Some of the practicioners have misleading statistics behind them quoting 80%+
when in reality the effect would be much smaller in a controlled study.

Still some doctors have reported long term cures in cancers that are usually fatal fast
and document disappearance of tumors/symptoms etc which is worthy of study.

Another thing is that people are outright biased towards alternative protocols.

If you look at the latest Nicholas Gonzalez cancer study you see the hatchet job that was done on it
by loading the study with patients with no hope at all. This happens a lot in alt med studies.

Good studies I've read on "alt med" treatments are on Coley's Toxins.
There's blinding randomisation as well as a lot of uncontrolled patients also.

I have the PDF on my HD somewhere if anyone wants it for education purposes and fair use pop me a mail.

Bias bias bias....

Limbo

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Macdon

Could it be the presence of the HCG hormone?
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-3-2013 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

EDIT : (Just watched the video it's not HCG)
edit on 10-3-2013 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Great post thanks for the info

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by Rezlooper

You must be a doctor! Sorry to have offended you.

I am not a doctor.

I know more about cancer and chemotherapy than I ever thought i would.

So you suggest chemotherapy is good despite it's dismal success rate!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Chemo has a 97% fatality rate and 91% of oncologists will not even use it on THEMSELVES...

And you have the gall to call the OP a liar and accuse HIM of being extremely misleading and irresponsible?

What are those statistics being compared to?
Cancer alone has a nearly 100% fatality rate. People just don't randomly get better without medical intervention(and yes, natural remedies are still medical interventions, chemicals are chemicals, natural or not).
So that 97% "fatality rate" is actually lower than it would have been if no one did anything.

I've yet to see a single study that shows how many people survive with just natural interventions.

And no one is accusing the OP of lying. We're saying he's being responsible because he IS being irresponsible. He has no idea if the cancer is cured or not yet! Claiming it is, instead of waiting a couple of weeks for the actual results is. Saying the symptoms are gone, when there are still symptoms present(slight pain) is misleading.

As of the last two full days, he is completely free of any pain whatsoever...has been out shoveling snow and bouncing around with more pep than ever. My wife commented last night that he is more healthy now than we are at 30 years his juniors, but I suppose the cancer is just hiding for a spell, hey?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovizall
Turmeric should be taken with black pepper. Google it. Better absorption.
And you SHOULD let him go through a treatment to get rid of fungus growing in his body. Google candida cure. You'll get the point. All cancer have candida in it.
A theory is that candida is culprit. The cancer (out-of-control growing cells) is the body response to that threat.
Good luck and keep us informed.

The only thing to consider is that cancer is profitable to industrial-chemical complex. And the cure will NOT be available in the MSM. It is up to the collective (internet based) knowledge to take the task let others know what works (and to spot the trolls that will use fear and tell you that it can not be defeated). Because it will be cured. And from no other source than Mother Nature.

Black pepper is very acidic. If you take turmeric as a preventive measure, then this would be fine but if you already have cancer, then fish oil may be better and it does the same thing.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
Only Nature can Heal the Human body.

not a one liner

Not necessarily...one of your previous posts talks about walking in the sunshine...I am so photosensitive that would kill me...as for my other food allergies including wheat and all citrus fruits to name but a few, it isn't always an option for the natural approach.

As for other posters banging on about big pharma and how they won't use natural remedies because the can't patent it, absolute nonsense, where the heck do you think they got aspirin (to name but one) from?

Also this constant slagging of doctors saying they're only in it for the money, yet again this is just not true. Obviously I'm in the UK and we have a free (at point of delivery) health service. Yes, doctors are well paid but my current derm consultant is worth every penny and he does care, a lot! Even to the point of phoning me at home to ensure that I fully understood all aspects of the drug I've just been prescribed

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join