It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astro Boy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think there is a conspiracy with astro boy. On the old seasons he had a gun that came out of his butt, but now he doesn�t! Why did they remove it? It was one of his best weapons!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shmick25
I think there is a conspiracy with astro boy. On the old seasons he had a gun that came out of his butt, but now he doesn�t! Why did they remove it? It was one of his best weapons!

I believe you are just using this Astro Boy anal weapon (exceptional poor taste of you I might add) to cover up your obvious homosexual tendencies. I have it on good authority that the �Butt Gun� was removed from the new show on request from the Catholic Church due to its obvious homosexual content. The church threatened that it would degree the show would not viewable to those of Catholic faith if the gun was not removed.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
How is a butt gun homosexual? Wouldn't a gun sticking out of his anus deter homosesexuals from making advances at Astro Boy? My christian conservative father always said. "Boy, all you need in this world is a bible in your face, a flag on your porch, and an assload of guns."

new topics

join