It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should God the Father adore man for teaching him better morals and ethics than what he has taught ma

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Greatest I am

Then Satan fooled Jesus.

No, Satan fooled you.

I forgot to add.

If Satan fooled me it is because your God gave him the power to deceive the whole world as scriptures say. Ever wonder why God would give his so called enemy such a wondrous power to use against us?
I did not think so. You do not like to think.

If God did as scriptures say he is then that is just one more reason to recognize him as the prick that he is.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

God created the universe in what ever shape and form he took. I thought that was a nice thing to do for us, don't you? How can you even think we are greater? It is the creator of everything?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Greatest I am
Why?

I do not believe he is watching but if he was then he would be pleased to see us heading in the right direction.

If quality of life is measured by health, wealth and education and we think that the moral thing to do is increase these, then mankind is doing quite well.

Its great for the people in your country but unfortunetly your country is only one of around 200 and how many of those 200 can you say are living very similar to what you are? Its not about our health, wealth and education because if we used any of those points properly, we would be educating ourselves about why this world is f/d up, why greed is destroying this world and why most of the 200 countries in this world are unhealthy. The world is not the Western world and the world is far from on the right track.

That clip takes in and shows the progress of all countries so you do not have anything to hang your foolish remarks on. Look at that link again for the first time as it refutes all that you said.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

God created the universe in what ever shape and form he took. I thought that was a nice thing to do for us, don't you? How can you even think we are greater? It is the creator of everything?

Stop lying to me or prove your statement.
All you have is hear say and book say from those who have no way of knowing.

How dare you say that a God would create these monstrocities.
You must think your God is Satan.

www.youtube.com...

If he did then he is more than a prick.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ok,firstly your health doesn't mean how long your going to live. Do you realise that 13% of the worlds population are living in poverty? I'm sure their day to day health is just fabulous and meets the standards of your BBC evidence.

Poverty is the principal cause of hunger. The causes of poverty include poor people's lack of resources, an extremely unequal income distribution in the world and within specific countries, conflict, and hunger itself. As of 2008 (2005 statistics), the World Bank has estimated that there were an estimated 1,345 million poor people in developing countries who live on $1.25 a day or less.3 This compares to the later FAO estimate of 1.02 billion undernourished people.

Well look at that, the world bank are dishing out the statistics... Likely one of the wealthiest organisations on the planet. So much for wealth hey? As for the education, you won't learn much from that circus called the BBC. They will tell you anything and you will believe it.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If Satan fooled me it is because your God gave him the power to deceive the whole world as scriptures say. Ever wonder why God would give his so called enemy such a wondrous power to use against us?

Yeah, he said it would weed out the truly faithful from the fakes.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

God is doing these immoral, unethical and satanic things constantly.

What things? Do you have evidence that proves God has done anything that you personally disapprove of?

Not a shred.

So, with no evidence for it, do you believe that God actually did those things that you personally disapprove of?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I do not have blind faith. I would liken it more to giving God the benefit of doubt - because he has earned it. I do question, and although I do not always understand the answers, I maintain trust in God's action to be righteous, because the answers I have gained are always humbling. I think that if you stop with the arrogance and keep searching for answers you too can enjoy being humbled.

As far as God hating Esau, I cannot justifiably answer that without knowing what God knows. Nor can I cast judgement without knowing God's intent. How can you solve a puzzle without all the pieces? There is a plethora of possibilities that could make God righteous in his actions. Can you think of none? What if it was said in order to make it clear that Esau's punishment was because of deeds that would have transpired? What if no matter what God tried, Esau would always cause problems?

Hatred of corruption is not a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Ok,firstly your health doesn't mean how long your going to live. Do you realise that 13% of the worlds population are living in poverty? I'm sure their day to day health is just fabulous and meets the standards of your BBC evidence.

Poverty is the principal cause of hunger. The causes of poverty include poor people's lack of resources, an extremely unequal income distribution in the world and within specific countries, conflict, and hunger itself. As of 2008 (2005 statistics), the World Bank has estimated that there were an estimated 1,345 million poor people in developing countries who live on $1.25 a day or less.3 This compares to the later FAO estimate of 1.02 billion undernourished people.

Well look at that, the world bank are dishing out the statistics... Likely one of the wealthiest organisations on the planet. So much for wealth hey? As for the education, you won't learn much from that circus called the BBC. They will tell you anything and you will believe it.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What things? Do you have evidence that proves God has done anything that you personally disapprove of?

Not a shred.

So, with no evidence for it, do you believe that God actually did those things that you personally disapprove of?

Correct. I am going by scriptures and that is what I am comparing to man's better morality and admit that it is likely all myth and has no relation to reality.

Only fools would think anything in the bible can be called evidence.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

I do not have blind faith. I would liken it more to giving God the benefit of doubt - because he has earned it. I do question, and although I do not always understand the answers, I maintain trust in God's action to be righteous, because the answers I have gained are always humbling. I think that if you stop with the arrogance and keep searching for answers you too can enjoy being humbled.

As far as God hating Esau, I cannot justifiably answer that without knowing what God knows. Nor can I cast judgement without knowing God's intent. How can you solve a puzzle without all the pieces? There is a plethora of possibilities that could make God righteous in his actions. Can you think of none? What if it was said in order to make it clear that Esau's punishment was because of deeds that would have transpired? What if no matter what God tried, Esau would always cause problems?

Hatred of corruption is not a bad thing.

An omnipotent God does not try. He does.

God, in the story of Job admits to having no just cause to hurt Job so while you say he is always righteous, his own words say that he is not.

You say you have faith while not believing God was telling the truth. Oh well.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Not a shred.

Correct. I am going by scriptures and that is what I am comparing to man's better morality and admit that it is likely all myth and has no relation to reality.

So you're complaining about something that you don't believe exists doing something you don't believe that the non-existent being ever did?

This is rational, how?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Your view is very arrogant. When I said God's actions were righteous, I meant righteous to him, not us. If his actions were righteous to us, we would all be Gods.

You are his creation, as such, you are at his mercy. If you create a painting, do you need to explain to your prior brush stroke that you are about to paint over it? Of course not.

You're not the creator, so you need to get over yourself. You are not his equal.

When I said, "no matter what he tried", I was taking in to mind that he had set rules for himself. One rule is probably that people have to be randomly generated and they must have free will. If he wanted to create robots, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

edit on 3/12/2013 by Bleeeeep because: left a word out

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Not a shred.

So you're complaining about something that you don't believe exists doing something you don't believe that the non-existent being ever did?

This is rational, how?

I am using the book that Christians irrationally believe in and have to be in their park to play in their game.

Enough of me.

Get into the topic. Morality is the issue. Not me.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If you have any idea how distasteful your rants are, both to man and God you might change your tune.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Your view is very arrogant. When I said God's actions were righteous, I meant righteous to him, not us. If his actions were righteous to us, we would all be Gods.

You are his creation, as such, you are at his mercy. If you create a painting, do you need to explain to your prior brush stroke that you are about to paint over it? Of course not.

You're not the creator, so you need to get over yourself. You are not his equal.

When I said, "no matter what he tried", I was taking in to mind that he had set rules for himself. One rule is probably that people have to be randomly generated and they must have free will. If he wanted to create robots, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

edit on 3/12/2013 by Bleeeeep because: left a word out

His thinking in moral terms is the same as ours.

They have become as Gods, knowing good and evil.

A & E stepped up and so have I.

Do the human thing and step up or take your pathetic grovelling and put your head back in your God's ass where it has always been sounds like.

Do not think for yourself and do not believe God's own words as to your potential nor his own admission of doing evil without just cause. Your bible lies I guess.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You know God took full responsibility at the cross I hope..

Will you stand in judgement of the God of love when you meet your maker?

I find your position of wanting to judge God to be blasphemous and disgraceful, in the extreme.

He tells us not to judge one another - and you go after the one who says this with extreme prejudice.

That's in a whole other ballpark than most, including atheists who do not even believe in God.

Then there's your name or monicur - PUKE!

Repent!!!

edit on 12-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I am not grovelling. To grovel would imply injustice. He created us and so it is only fair that he gets to make the rules.

And to answer the Job thing for you; I think he was teaching Satan a lesson 'cause Satan complained like you are now.

I think you're complaining about what you do not understand. None of us can truly answer for God so probably it's best if you pray and ask him yourself.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

You know God took full responsibility at the cross I hope..

Will you stand in judgement of the God of love when you meet your maker?

I find your position of wanting to judge God to be blasphemous and disgraceful, in the extreme.

He tells us not to judge one another - and you go after the one who says this with extreme prejudice.

That's in a whole other ballpark than most, including atheists who do not even believe in God.

Then there's your name or monicur - PUKE!

Repent!!!

edit on 12-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

Hypocrite. You tell me not to judge and then judge I need to repent.

Get thee behind me Satan.

"Test all things"
1 Thessalonians. 5:21

I do God's work and test all things and judge with righteousness as scriptures urge all to do.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You are exceedingly arrogant, and yeah you need to repent big time.

Just look at the name you use and all the content you post here - just look at it as if you were another reader..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join