It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Rights groups trying to "Bully" Tim Tebow

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Christian Voice

Care to list these problems the Gay people have caused?

I'll jump in and answer that. They kiss in public (seen maybe one out every 3,560 days) They are seen on tv being flamboyant. They have parades every so often one ususally reads about. They act like they belong and even throw fits like the rest of us. They can be sassy. They can have lisps.

CJ

HOW DARE THEY!?! HEATHENS! GODLESS FREAKS! BURN THEM ALL!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by boymonkey74

I hate noone. I've said it before but you folks just can't comprehend that you can Love someone and despise what they do. Now outside from my Christian views, it is unnatural and has led to many problems in our society. I have stated before that if it was kept private that I would keep quiet but that is not the case.

I have to say I'm against you on every point!

1. I don't define HATE SPEACH as hatred, I define a deep seated belief that a different person is AN ABOMINATION - especially when it's in The Constitution of a RELIGION - as PURE EVIL HATRED - both individualistically & societally... (Remember, homosexuality was illegal up until a few decades ago and STILL IS - mainly in RELIGIOUS DICTATORSHIPS)....

2. Many men have/give anal, manual or oral sex with/to/from WOMEN - not just men... the bum thing's not my cup of tea - but EACH to THEIR OWN... oh dear... Despise what they do? Really?

3. Unnatural? Except in nature where it occurs - NATURALLY - in most sexual species (esp. mammals - even on the DISCOVERY CHANNEL!)... I am of course against gender-bending chemicals in the food & water streams..

4. Private (CLOSETED)! Like I said earlier: The only problem I have with homosexuallity are CLOSETTED ALL-BOY, OLD-BOY SECRET SOCIETIES (there are GAY CLIQUES in some very powerful positions). The fact they are CLOSET GAYS means they are LIVING A LIE (therefore LESS TRUSTWORTHY IMO)... Openess & honesty are important in government/the priesthood/any power hierarchy - but LACKING in all...

5. ALL the 'problems in society' 'caused' by homosexuality as you say are CAUSED by the PERSECUTION, SUPRESSION & HIDING of HOMOSEXUALITY... Equal Rights are a PROBLEM in YOUR F-ed UP SOCIETY, M8!?
edit on 10-3-2013 by PrivateSi because: Spelling, Gay Animals on The Discover Channel

edit on 10-3-2013 by PrivateSi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Had to come back to say hello to you

People like yourself who actually understand Christs message I love to be around and talk to, If I have been judged already I know in my heart I will be ok because I have been a good guy and he/she/it/bod/me/you already knows that we all have a bit of a personal good bad meter going on internally....don't we?
and mines on the good side at the moment.
I just think If people understood the message that love (I know soppy but think of that girl or boy you first felt love for) is all you need and to deny anyone of feeling that is wrong.
Mini rant over excude me I have had an ale or 4

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Gays make up less than 4% of the U.S. population. I really don't mind if they are gay. I do mind that they get a louder voice in policy and the media than 97% of our population who are not gay. I don't recall them being wronged. I don't recall them being jailed,put to death, discriminated against for jobs, etc.

WHERES THE BEEF?????

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
Gays make up less than 4% of the U.S. population. I really don't mind if they are gay. I do mind that they get a louder voice in policy and the media than 97% of our population who are not gay. I don't recall them being wronged. I don't recall them being jailed,put to death, discriminated against for jobs, etc.

WHERES THE BEEF?????
You dont recall those things? REALLY? Ever heard of Matthew Shepard?

Matthew Wayne Shepard (December 1, 1976 – October 12, 1998) was an American student at the University of Wyoming who was tortured and murdered near Laramie, Wyoming in October 1998. He was attacked on the night of October 6–7, and died a few days later at Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado, on October 12 from severe head injuries. During the trial it was widely reported that Shepard was targeted because he was gay

en.wikipedia.org...

How about Andrew Geske?

Andrew Geske, 26, was walking home from the Capitol Hill gay bar Pony early Monday morning when, according to a police report and Geske’s own recounting of events for The Stranger, he was attacked by a young man driving a black BMW and then dragged down Broadway as the car sped away and a passenger held onto Geske’s arms.

slog.thestranger.com...

How about, more recently, Marco McMillian?

The family of Marco McMillian, an openly gay candidate for mayor in Clarksdale, Mississippi, is now publicly challenging authorities for refusing to investigate his murder as a hate crime. McMillian's body was found in the woods last week and 22-year-old Lawrence Reed, who was in an accident while driving McMillian's car, has been arrested. Now the family has revealed that McMillian was beaten, dragged, and set on fire before his naked body was dumped near a river

nymag.com...

How about this:

More murders motivated by anti-gay bias occurred last year than any year since the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs began collecting data in 1998, the national advocacy organization reported this week.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

If you dont see the gay community being wronged, you are not paying attention.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

According to the New York Times, Dr. William Eckert was a world-renowned authority in the field of pathology and he worked on major murder cases including the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy and the Charles Manson murders.[4] Dr. Eckert founded the American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology.[4] [5] According to Time magazine, Dr. Eckert was a pioneer who encouraged collaborative effort between law-enforcement and forensics teams.[5]

Dr. Eckert wrote regarding homosexual murders the following:
“ Equally high is the number of homicides, many probably related to transient attachments, which often lead to suspicion, jealousy, and murder. When murder does occur it is exceptionally brutal with an overkill appearance... Overkill, as it is seen in homosexual and lesbian murders, is certainly a form of sadistic crime. In these instances multiple stabbing and other brutal injuries...are common findings...[6] ”
The eminent pathologists Bernard Knight and Pekka Saukko stated that it is a fact that some of the most violent homicides seen by pathologists are among male homosexuals.

Bernard Knight CBE, MD, BCh, MRCP, FRCPath, FHKCPath, DMJ (Path) was a Professor of Forensic Pathology in the University of Wales until he retired in 1996.[7] In 1993 he was made a Commander of the British Empire (CBE) for his services to forensic medicine.[7][8] Dr. Bernard Knight has been involved in many notorious murder cases, including Fred West and Rosemary West, Roberto Calvi (the Vatican banker), the child killer Mary Bell, and the Steven Truscott case]] in Canada.[7] Dr. Pekka Saukko is Professor and Head of the Department of Forensic Medicine at the University of Turku in Finland.[8] Dr. Saukko is also the editor of Forensic Science International.[9] Doctors Knight and Saukko coauthored a pathology textbook entitled Knight's Forensic Pathology in 2004 which stated the following:
“ As with heterosexual offenses, the cause of death in fatal cases is almost always some form of general trauma, such as strangulation or head injuries. Homosexual activity, however, may be a parallel event; it is a fact that some of the most violent homicides seen by pathologists are among male homosexuals.[10] ”

The previously cited article in the Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine states regarding homosexual murders: "These "Lovers' quarrels" between male homosexuals manifest an increased level of violence due to the fact that the parties involved in the emotional conflict are both sexual aggressors.

Looks like there is more incidence of them killing each other than anything. Gays have no monopoly on murder. They want to stifle free speech for everyone but themselves. It doesn't work that way.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by PrivateSi

It will really suck for you when you stand before God in judgement and Jesus says to God "I don't know him"
It doesn't have to be that way.

If you think I'm gonna SUCK JESUS DICK or give MARY HEAD A NOD you've got ANOTHER THING CUMMING! No apologies - and BTW, as Easter's comming up I'd like to add: STOP PROMOTING CROSS DEATHS!

!x STOP PROMOTING CROSS DEATHS x! love

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
If you dont see the gay community being wronged, you are not paying attention.
Interestingly enough, I just read the following in today's Toronto Star:

Canada is the fourth friendliest country in the world for gay travelers, according to a study by a company called Spartacus. They say the top nation on the planet for gay visitors is Sweden, followed by a second-place tie between Belgium and the Netherlands. Canada was right behind, while the U.S. was ranked a distant 38th despite such gay friendly cities as San Francisco and New York

Not sure what all to make of the ramifications, but I admit to being surprised at the American ranking.
edit on 10-3-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

The cited article completely sidesteps the overall point. You didn't offer a link so I went and found it myself. It looks at non-discriminatory cases of murder, but ignores the extremely high rate of hate crime incidents. It offers nothing in terms of actual numbers, instead opting for general statements with no applicable data.

Look, its can be broken down like this. Non-discriminatory murders, i.e. crimes of passion, for material things, etc, happen without regard for specifics in terms of the victim, such as skin color, sexual preference, religion, etc. Domestic violence happens at an alarming rate in this country, regardless of sexual orientation. 1 in 3 women who are murdered are killed by a current or former partner. It needs to be addressed, but in no way does it negate the fact that homosexuals are the victims of discriminatory based crimes at a rate much higher than most other groups.

Race and perceived sexual orientation (there are many cases of STRAIGHT people who are more gender neutral being discriminated against simply based on perception) are at the top of the list.

To say that homosexuals, especially gay teens, are not one of those groups is downright silly. The amount of bullying and hate crime perpetrated against homosexuals is disgusting.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Its sad to say, but there are a lot of parts of america that are simply not very tolerant. There are a lot of ignorant people in this country.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Are you ignoring my question or did you not see it?

Quite interested in your honest reply.

It's on page 8.
edit on 10-3-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join