It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If intelligent alien races existed, they would not come in contact with us due to our primitiveness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Because their technology is so advanced as to be called magic. If they do not want to be seen, they will not. I have had a camera set-up and it shows nothing. I have zero evidence of what I state, but I do have numerous people that have seen me during experiences. I also have just as much evidence as any religion does!

Rich

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

I have reduced the ET phenomena to a very simple philosophy. If they were to reveal themselves to humanity then it could be viewed no other way as interfering with us. Now their intentions could be anything from trying to better us to eliminating us but either way it would be viewed as a control system that takes personal responsibility away from the individual. If we as individuals cant learn to take personal responsibility for ourselves it will lead to enslavement which is what has happened with big Governments and Corporations. Now if one believes in the afterlife then this is important to consider. If one does not then it may be reasonable to suggest they are quite happy for external factors to shape their reality.
I do believe life both intelligent and microbial exists all throughout the universe as what we call organic life but i am also aware there are other life forms that are not organic. I'm not going to put "labels" on what they are but it is this life form that seems to interfere on the personal level to an individual and because the individual allows this there is no breach of free will.
A mass landing/materialization however would be in breach of this universal law to me and probably others so i can surmise this will not happen for me.
There is a book by Robert Bruce called Astral Dynamics which i found to be one of the more informative sources on the Astral existence for anyone interested in researching the non organic life.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oouthere
reply to post by Cabin

Two of my children and I are lifelong abductees and in speaking from this view point it is hard to disagree with you more. What makes you believe they are a peaceful bunch of entities simply searching the cosmos? These bastards torture, test, and manipulate you into whatever their agenda is.

Thinking they are only a peaceful group of entities is extremely dangerous and will lead you into a life of slavery.

Rich

and the human race doesn't torture?
the human race doesn't test? (animals, other humans)
aren't we already slaves?

their is more modern slavery than their ever was when "slavery was legal"....

this is hypocritical..

we must be bastards ourselves..

makes me wonder how advanced our technology might be if we didn't have a monetary system keeping it stagnant with a price on everything...
they must get a good kick out of how immature we are.
ehh

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Name how my post is hypocritical. I never said we didn't do those things, on the contrary because this is why I said what I did. They are no different than us other than having higher processing abilities and higher technology. We enslave ourselves, just like they did and do (imo). And my enslaving simply means that the gods of the past were only "them," nothing more. This god, that god...nothing more than them.

Rich

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Whoever "they" are... i wonder if our petty BS over just about everything serves as some kind of entertainment. When our "teachers" suspend children for wearing pro military t shirts, when our "leaders" decide whats best for us because only they have the "answers", Do they watch us becoming more and more cry baby and less and less self reliant every day? Is it a sick form of MTV's Jackass to them? And do they report this to their friends..... that planet is about to implode....bring popcorn, park on the moon, and watch. It'll be amazing.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Someone once told me,

Have you ever experienced “strange dream”, and were suddenly awakened from this dream due to induced fear? Was this a biological reaction to this state of condition or simulation, and if so, why?

The next time this occurs, force yourself to remain in this state of condition or simulation, and maybe some answers will present themselves. Maybe, life energy and biological matter coexist (only) for planetary adaptation.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin
My theory is similar to zoo hypothesis, which states that highly advanced extraterrestrial life exists yet does not contact life on Earth in order to allow for its natural evolution and development.

I personally believe in aliens, but I believe that they do not come in contact with us due to our primitiveness.

Let us consider a situation :

A peaceful alien race tries to come into contact with humankind.

What would happen?

I am 100% sure that we would not be peaceful. The fear of something so outside our views, would make governments start a war or try to destroy them. Our minds are conditioned to believe that everybody wants something, especially materialistically. I believe a good example would be Joker from the Dark Knight. Whatever were his motives, it was too outside the box thinking for everybody that he does not want money. The fact that someone does something just to do it without any materialistic motives behind is considered crazy by most people and outside our understanding.

If aliens were peaceful we would be too sceptical against them and rather destroy them than try to co-operate with them, even if they were more advanced technologically and everything because of pure fear.

That is the reason behind my theory.

Even if they existed, they would rather watch us (that means some of the theories about found or seen UFOs might be true), but the contact is not even in question, at least for now.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

The martians came to visit Holloman AFB in April 1964 a day or two after the Gary and Lonnie sighting, but on their way they visited Gary Wilcox April 24th at 10 am then later that same day to Lonnie Zamora then on to Holloman AFB. Richard Doty knows that Lonnie sighted them. And of course you have obviously the same craft (oval) 2 little men in uniforms from head to toe. Nothing like the bug eyed greys at all. And they came in peace.

edit on 9-3-2013 by thetiler because: added thought

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
This assumes that an alien race has reached a state of self sufficiency that allows them the freedom to not interfere.

That is unlikely for a race of aliens who are traversing the universe into our neck of the woods. The only reason a race of beings capable of travelling the vast distances of space to get to us, would do so, would be, in my opinion, to extract resources.

This clearly is not the case.

So either they have indeed reached self sufficiency to the point that they can simply observe us without interference, or they're not here.

If we ever do make contact, you can most likely be guaranteed that they will consider us as natives and the resources we have as theirs for the taking... possibly even us included.

This seems very unlikely to me. In a nuclear reactor it's possible to add or remove protons from an element changing it into something else. We already have the technology to do this, however it's prohibitively expensive. An advanced race capable of meeting the energy requirements necessary to travel interstellar distances quickly would be able to do this much more easily, which makes our resources rather pointless.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Bollocks. What proves there are no aliens, is that if they existed they WOULD contact us just like we cannot resist contacting remote tribes now.

The ONLY reason the Sentinelese are still alive and healthy is they would kill anyone who came ashore. Millions of natives around the world have died because of contact by explorers. We humans are too curious.

It proves Aliens don't exist because if they came here they could NOT resist contact otherwise why come here.

Thanks for proving aliens do not exist. You gave me the perfect argument. Well done as I had not thought of it like that before.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
i believe that ET's have visited this planet since the beginning of our species and before that and are now guiding humanity into the right direction, with people who they deem capable of such tasks (mostly, as supposedly told by the ET's, people who have souls in them from a deceased member of their own race)..we'll see what transpires in the next few decades

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I gotta agree with you. Aliens probably view us as the trailer trash of the galaxy at the moment. Their policy is probably "Oh no it's the humans again. Quick don't look at them! Don't make eye contact! If you do they'll want to come over here and talk to us! You don't want that trust me."

Seriously if you were scouting around the universe and you came across humans would you deem us as truly intelligent and on the same intellectual level as them? Probably not. Would you even consider us intelligent. Probably in the same way we acknowledge a small child is indeed intelligent but not at the same time. If I were them I would chalk up humanity in the talented, but not quite there yet as far as their intellectual evolution is concerned. Monitor them but don't make contact for at least another thousand years or so.
edit on 9-3-2013 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Bollocks. What proves there are no aliens, is that if they existed they WOULD contact us just like we cannot resist contacting remote tribes now.

The ONLY reason the Sentinelese are still alive and healthy is they would kill anyone who came ashore. Millions of natives around the world have died because of contact by explorers. We humans are too curious.

It proves Aliens don't exist because if they came here they could NOT resist contact otherwise why come here.

Thanks for proving aliens do not exist. You gave me the perfect argument. Well done as I had not thought of it like that before.

That makes two assumptions. First it assumes that all the stories of alien contact are false, including all the UFO's, if even 1 in 1000 UFO's is aliens, that amounts to a lot of contact. Second it assumes they don't have a prime directive like law that prohibits contact with the primatives.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oouthere
reply to post by Cabin

Two of my children and I are lifelong abductees and in speaking from this view point it is hard to disagree with you more. What makes you believe they are a peaceful bunch of entities simply searching the cosmos? These bastards torture, test, and manipulate you into whatever their agenda is.

Thinking they are only a peaceful group of entities is extremely dangerous and will lead you into a life of slavery.

Rich

You are talking about the Reticuli Network and the Domain Expeditionary Force.

They are playing a real 4X Strategy Game - Endless Space comes pretty close.

- Explore
- Expand
- Exploit
- Exterminate

It's not just Earth. They are known throughout the entire Milky Way Galaxy for their
atrocities. The Draco Reptilians are also involved.

They have earned the title of The Unholy 6.
edit on 9-3-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Maybe they're some sort of intergalactic Jehovah's Witnesses , except that when they got here, someone was playing Slayer too loud....so they just hung around out on the sidewalk for a while.....

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Why do humans always expect 'aliens' to be millions of years older and more advanced?
Why is it so hard to think of yourselves as one of the 'elder' civilisations?

Also why do you expect a species that has developed the technology to travel, would also be more advanced in other ways?
Perhaps they could draw a parallel to your level of technology and just have by chance, stumbled across a way to travel inconceivable distances by an extraordinary manner.

What if travelling those distances is relatively simple and that just by chance, Humanity over looked it, Or never thought to take that route.

A lot of questions pertaining to yourselves that need to be thought of, before you think of what the other species might do,
Try thinking of yourselves as the elders (besides the travel aspect), How would you treat that relatively less advanced species when it arrived?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 9/3/2013 by AmmonSeth because: Double Post

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat
Maybe they're some sort of intergalactic Jehovah's Witnesses , except that when they got here, someone was playing Slayer too loud....so they just hung around out on the sidewalk for a while.....

You say that in sarcasm, However do you not think that the quest to find one's reason for being could be the greatest call to traverse the universe?

'They' may very well have developed their ability to travel so as to find answers to spiritual questions.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Perhaps, in ten thousand years, there will probably only be one type of human. We will all eventually look the same when all of the types of humans have breed together. We will most likely all have some sort of dna modification and or chip implants. This will make us all literally the same, inside and out. Of course there will probably be wars against the "modified" and "un modified", but eventually, we will be safe from disease, never age, water proof and space proof, but all the same.
edit on 10-3-2013 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

I wouldn't say I was being sarcastic. I actually do believe in extraterrestrial life. It was more of a metaphor disguised as a joke.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There are space protocols prohibiting interfering with developing civilizations.

Even higher intelligence have politics.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join