It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If intelligent alien races existed, they would not come in contact with us due to our primitiveness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

This is assuming, of course, that there actually are aliens to ponder us in this (or any other) way.

p.s. "Your" theory is actually a widely-held interpretation and variant believed by many. You can take ownership of it if you wish, but you should accept that there are many thousands, if not millions, who also consider such a "theory" their own.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There is the obvious question about the coincidence of any aliens visting Earth now, when they've had 4,500,000,000 years to do so (and for most of that time they'd have seen a planet containing life, but something even closely resembling what we - let alone they - call intelligent life).

But the idea that space-faring aliens might look on humans much as we look on very remote Amazonian tribes is worthy of consideration. They fly by occasionally and maybe observe from afar, but choose not to intervene in the affairs of very simple societies.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It is possible that Earth is considered "violated". Alien races have ignored the Prime Directive and unnaturally effected life on this planet. As a result, Earth is now "quarantined".
The rest of the galaxy probably watches us like a child in a playpen. We are harmless until we learn how to get out of our playpen, then we will be considered dangerous and will be dealt with swiftly...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Alien races whoever they are don't seem to want to make contact with the human race,like coastlinekid said i think once we start venturing out of out play-pen whoever is out there will maybe start to take notice.

I kind of see it like the vulcans from star trek in a way,when we reach a certain level of technology then they will make contact.
Maybe when we step foot on mars is when they will show themselves.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If we would theorize that aliens also, as my humble insignificant self, came to the conclusion that the Universe is a conscious thought of everything or simply had to be, miracleously enough, because nothing can never be "nothing" and concluded that existence is beyond praise as it is so surreal nevertheless nothing but real and appreciate awareness of existence/intelligence as some of us do; perhaps they understand too that there are some utterly primitive and ignorant forces ruling the Earth right now and perhaps the alien races are doing everything they can to prevent ourselves from destroying not only our species but all life on the planet without revealing themselves because they understand that it will serve no point if the entire human race came to this consencus too?
If not all of us can appreciate existence as the miracle as it is we are quite... disappointing and embarressing.

The society and ideology of it in present time is so alien to me... What in the name of existence is behind this madness? Ignorance? Vanity? Corruption by ignorance and vanity?

O great Huvanity... :'-(
edit on 8-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Why would they contact us? We are their experiment and entertainment. Literally there are reality entertainment viewings of our daily incompetence here that the E.Ts find rather amusing in comparison to their advanced brilliance. We also gather valuable resources for them

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BROB51
Why would they contact us? We are their experiment and entertainment. Literally there are reality entertainment viewings of our daily incompetence here that the E.Ts find rather amusing in comparison to their advanced brilliance. We also gather valuable resources for them

Wouldn't surprise me if that was true. We even do it amongst ourselves.
There must have been some genetic mutation that occurred some generations back (could be intentional) because there seems to be quite a wide spectrum of level of overall intelligence within our species.
I can find it amusing to watch other people make fools out of themselves but more often than seldom I pity myself for being Human, fully aware that I may have a child that proves to be an idiot as well.

Imagine what a show we create.. We are like the cast in a really bad reality show in which all the characters, consisting of billions of people are unimaginably stupid...
This actually makes me feel really bad about reality :-/

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
ahhh yes the Prime Directive.....

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

I dont blame you for feeling bad man, we humans are basically fun toys to Gods and E.Ts. We will get boring to them soon and we will be replaced with a more flexible toy.

Yes we do it to ourselves, reality shows like Jersey Shore or what have you. However, the aliens dont go this low lol. Think about it, they have access to things we cant videotape. War, Political madness, and just an overall observation of our inability to figure out why were here is hillarious to them im sure.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BROB51
reply to post by ABeing

I dont blame you for feeling bad man, we humans are basically fun toys to Gods and E.Ts. We will get boring to them soon and we will be replaced with a more flexible toy.

Yes we do it to ourselves, reality shows like Jersey Shore or what have you. However, the aliens dont go this low lol. Think about it, they have access to things we cant videotape. War, Political madness, and just an overall observation of our inability to figure out why were here is hillarious to them im sure.

Imagine a planetary Truman Show. Billions and billions of extra-terrestrials watching our every step as a species just waiting for us to open that door to reality and discover the vast Universe.
...subliminal message in the movie itself perhaps?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

I think we are more of just a side thought to them. They work and advance there technologies and spritualism (with some of the resources we provide them) , and as a means of recreation every once in awhile they tune in to our misery. They never expect us to open that door, I suppose.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I believe that they do not come in contact with us due to our primitiveness.

OP, you need to understand the single most important aspect of this topic:

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

We are being LIED to...

People are contacted by these things every day.

There is a very good reason there is no evidence for UFO's.

That reason is because they are NOT UFO's.

There is an undeniable amount of evidence that shows what they actually are though.

They are extremely skilled at PRETENDING to be aliens.

They are blatant liars with a stealth agenda.

The entire ET scenario DEPENDS on an illusion and the truth is covered up in order to hide the real agenda.

They are NOT who they claim to be.

We are being visited by beings who are extremely skilled at PRETENDING to be aliens.

They are blatant liars and put-on artists.

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

This has been well documented by many researchers as shown below..

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

"This man was able to stop his abduction. To stop an abduction was something they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus. This particular case was astounding." Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blahxd67
reply to post by ABeing

You could also reason if they were here, they would say "wow. they really need help." And then help us.

They might do, but it depends on a lot of things.

If as many rational thinkers suspect, life exists almost everywhere in the Universe, in all levels and stages of development...it might simply be the case that a very highly technological ET species may have 'seen it all before', and yet another world, among countless billions, full of a species that are going the right way about destroying themselves doesn't bother them enough to even mention alternatives, let alone offer help.

WE naturally think we're special on our small world, but we're probably not.

As far as ET afraid to approach because some people would try to attack them goes, i doubt a highly advanced technological species would try a direct unannounced approach headlong into the unknown and presumably wouldn't land 'in Trafalgar Square' or 'on the WH lawn' (substitute with a well known landmark where you live).

They would likely observe and assess us and possible dangerous microbes here, probably for quite a long period of time, perhaps from the safety of a planet or moon in our system, or even from remote or inaccessible locations on Earth.

At the end of the day, i don't think a species with the levels of technological sophistication needed to traverse the Cosmos, would have much to fear from us physically even if some nutcase tried to shoot at them.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

Well aliens exist and they have already come in contact with us, so there goes that theory.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Depend on their level of cognative power and sensors both in the body and the tools created to examine what is. If they know what is good for them then they will not want to upset some people and being overly aggressive/parasitic without reason will get them in trouble. To me it seems everything is to neat to not be totally sanctioned on all levels. I have a feeling the quarantine will stand for a little longer (could hope for a few years but if you are pessimistic it will probably be a couple of 1000 years). If it will be lifted/changed is up to the humans who live here.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The destructive nature of the human race, our ability to travel of planet and willingness to use nuclear weapons on our own kind would be more than enough of a reason for an alien race to pay attention. I wouldn't be surprised if our own galaxy is teaming with intelligent life and there is a hierarchy in place but we are simply to primitive to be involved. As Stanton Friedman says, the kids have found the matches.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You are correct?....released some critical information, and placed the following comment below.

Someone once told me,

Advanced civilizations see “many as one”, whereas Primitive sees “one as many.” Advanced civilizations “look outward”, and Primitive “look inward”, and such are universal principles.

In advanced civilizations “all are leaders”, and when ideology is correct, the technology follows. And only then.

small piece to much larger puzzle.

Maybe not Aliens as stated above, but "others" would not contact us? A better question maybe, how would they contact you, and through what method? And what information would they likely pass?

The perception of being advanced is measured through the applied ideology, then advanced technology follows and thereafter such is shared.

Can our civilization become more advanced? take some time and study below, or delete, your decision.

edit on 8-3-2013 by globalmanager because: adding information

edit on 8-3-2013 by globalmanager because: added information

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
I wouldn't be surprised if our own galaxy is teaming with intelligent life and there is a hierarchy in place but we are simply to primitive to be involved.

I have read some VERY strong evidence that suggests you are right.

But these things abducting, probing, and implanting people are NOT them.

They are nothing more than imposters.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

I see...unlike civilizations on earth, who dont care what level the other civilization is, we make contact with them and proceed to destroy them one way or another if they are inferior technologically.....

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
We make almost zero effort to attempt to communicate with our closest living relatives here on Earth (i.e., chimps, etc.). If we can't seem to grasp their language, then why would ET bother to understand (or believe they could understand) us?

Sure, we could possibly have simple forms of communication through hand gestures; assuming ET has hands.

Anyhow, to my point....I agree with the OP....Although we may not be primitive, ET may see us that way; much the same, we would probably think equally of of them; aside from their bad-ass flying machines that brought them across the stars to visit us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join