It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Colin Powell a freemason???? There is a denial about him but why is he speaking at a masonic lodg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Just heard that he is now the only question is can it be confirmed. Maybe i WILL TRY TO GET Some pics of him coming out!!! LOL If he isnt there would be no reason for him to be there correct????

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Because he is a famous General and politician, and he speaks at places
where he is asked.... Probably paid for it.

High profile speakers usually have a huge audience, so it is a money making exercise.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

He probably is a freemason. Does it matter? One of my customers is a freemason, he's a nice bloke. Do I think he's going to try and mind control me? No.

Actually, out of the neo-con Bush admin, Colin was probably the sanest of them all.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Anyway, don't you have a link to what you're talking about?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

dont care if he is or isnt. The denial factor is what gets me. No link was talking to a mason and he said they are having him speak at their lodge for some anniversary. It wont be a large venue though and i dont think he will be getting paid. Of course it hasnt happened yet. Ill ask to see if a pic could be gotten. I would assume if he denies being one there will be no press about it. Even if he was i still respect the man. I believe he is actually a "good" man and would have voted for him in any office. The denial is what gets me. was looking at one website that ays GHB is not a 33rd degree mason???

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

no money and not a huge audience.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
He might or might not be a mason but it'd be better to look into the darker orders which he may be influenced by. Such secret societies as bohemian grove or skull and bones, the kind that are particularly interested in the kind of political influencing that Powell could hold in his position. Also, what are his connections to groups like bilderberg?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

being the " guest speaker " at a masonic function , is no indication of masonic membership

new topics

top topics

join