It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Current by Edward Leedskalnin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I just purchased this book that I stumbled upon in a used book store. Copyrited in 1945 and roughly 30 pages long. Can I hope that it holds the secrets to the building of the Pyramids???
For those who don't know Leedskalnin is the creator of Coral castle.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I didn't realize that guy had written books.

Anyway, the "secret" to coral castle appears to be gearing, which isn't a secret at all.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the tip shbaz. I believe this is the only "book" he has written. Should probably refer to it as a booklet.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So when does the summary of the book come?

Wait for it...

Here it comes! Right?

Zip

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
HERE is the link to the online version so you can read and judge for yourselves. I am sure most here are more technically inclined than I to judge this.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
He also wrote the books: "A Book In Every Home", "Sweet Sixteen, Domestic and Political Views" . His "Mineral, Vegetable and Animal Life" contains his beliefs on life's cycle. He also wrote 3 pamphlets on "Magnetic Current".

A plaque was found in Ed's bedroom after he died. It read: THE SECRET TO THE UNIVERSE IS 7129 / 6105195. Shame nobodies been able to figure out what it means.

A guy by the name of Jon De'Pew claims to have uncovered and deciphered codes relating to "Sacred Geometry" contained in the writings of Ed Leedskalnin's book.

At first I thought he was a bit out there, but I did a search on him and it turns out he co-authored a research paper on optical communication from the International Space Station to ground, so I guess that he's not a dummy.

Some of his findings and experiments are rather interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I am a fan of his as you can see from my signature. I think he learned to use weights, pullies, and possibly water to move the stones. Obviously I can't prove this, but just seems the easiest way. There is a great riddle of his that still has not been solved. It reads on his tombstone. I would love to see someone solve it.

Someone solve the puzzle. Some believe it has to do with harmonics.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This one has been out of circulation for a while.

Just watched an old episode of In Search Of on this guy. It was the 1970s, so you can understand the clothes that Leonard Nimoy is wearing. For what Ed Leedskalnin accomplished, there is much to learn. If he could harness those energies, what keeps anyone from harnessing it? Where or when was he really from?

Part 1

www.youtube.com...

Part 2

www.youtube.com...

Part 3

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8There is a great riddle of his that still has not been solved. It reads on his tombstone. I would love to see someone solve it.

Someone solve the puzzle. Some believe it has to do with harmonics.

Whats the riddle exactly or was that it, im a bit confused?

I think he really did built it using magnetism in some way or something more mysterious than weights and pullies etc.

I've read the book and found it quite interesting but parts can be a bit tricky to follow, does anyone know if his other books can be found online as well?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by just theory

I think he used this to levitate the stones.

People keep saying ropes, pulley or other mechanical ways, but that doesn't explain how to lift the 50 ton blocks of Giza. What about the two 100 ton blocks found in Peru?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Coast to coast did an interesting show about Ed. You can find it on youtube. Check it out if you haven't already.

One of the things I found so interesting about Ed was that his little pamplets had experiments that anyone can do that will show the basics of how he made the castle. It is my belief that Ed, through his experiments, discovered some things about magnetism, electricity, and frequencies that may have been overlooked by researchers.

These kinds of oversites have happened before. For instance, science has always said you can't balance an unsecured magnet on top of another magnet, one will always flip over. But do to the ignorance of that "fact" a man from Vermont made the Levitron in the 1970s. He simply changed the configuration by spinning a magnetic top over a stationary ring magnet. In a way, ignorance proved science wrong. Now I'm not saying we should all go out and be ignorant, but from time to time we should test what we are conditioned to accept.

Considering some of Ed's theories on the nature of things, I've done some of those experiments showing that current does move both ways, (we weren't taught that in college). It makes me wonder what else Ed might have been right about... I'll try some more experiments and post back when I get the chance.

On a side note, if I remember right, Ed didn't believe in the electron. He thought the atom was made of individual magnets. I found an article written by a Dewey B. Larson, who was supposedly a master engineer. The article was an attempt to shoot down the idea of the nuclear atom. This was taken off of www.reciprocalsystem.com... titled "The case against the nuclear atom". If his premises are correct, then our understanding of basic physics will need a major overhaul, and may lend credence to some of Ed's theories.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ed kept to himself alright, but guess what... He had the right stuff.

His insight along with a handful of others allowed me to develop a Universal Theory... "The System of Truth." You can take a look:

blog.myspace.com...

Everything has a proper place now!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Cool stuff! What Dewey pointed out was that in no way did Rutherford's experiments confirm the existence of the nuclear atom. It only predicted the size of mass, that is all. Somewhere between Rutherford and Bohr something went awry concerning our models, concepts , and theories concerning the nature of matter. We've been programmed ever since that this is the way it is, (not just the layman, but the classically trained scientists as well). And if any of those researchers were to challenge the status quo, it would be professional suicide, so it isn't in their best interest to do so. According to Dewey, the academic community has broken Occam's principle and Occam's razor on several occasions concerning the nuclear model of the atom. Well, if we can't trust the experts (and they can't agree with each other) then we'll just have to do it ourselves, and Ed is a shining example of that I think.

I didn't want to stray off topic but IMO this relates directly to some of the things Ed repeatedly claimed. Sooooo, if the proof is in the pudding, let's get to making some pudding!

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Flux8]

new topics

top topics

join