It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Sound Frequencies To Change Your Brain Waves & Create Positive Results

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RIISE
reply to post by Izak4K

Yep
Universe does produce its own Melody

Sounds of the Universe

More Sounds

edit on 8-3-2013 by RIISE because: (no reason given)

Next time you make a thread try to impress us, not asking a question. This way u'll get stars and flags plus a huge amount replies.

Back on topic - there is actually one thing you could try - I Doser. You get in a stage where you pass the sound and can't hear it anymore, that's where you open a new understanding. But I only interested in meditation and neutralizing my mind. It's actually fun when you get "where you need to be".
Namaste.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Izak4K because: no reason

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

Thanks for the suggestion
I have already started downloading the software

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Twix404

I don't know about this. Binaural waves are pretty much just a gimmick to me--even white noise seems to make more sense.

They're only a gimmick to people who don't understand their proper use, and what they're for. The science behind them is solid. And they're use goes back millennia. They're an aid to meditation, trance, and hypnosis. They produce the altered state they are designed to produce.

If you don't need them to produce alpha, theta, and delta states, that's great. But they've been very helpful in training others to do so.

edit on 3/8/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RIISE
reply to post by Izak4K

Thanks for the suggestion
I have already started downloading the software

I did not even knew they had software - you need binaural beats and listen to them. Not more.

But i forgot to give you a flag. Here we go.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Izak4K because: no reason

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I agree since I have found that Chakra meditative videos where pretty useful for me that in fact made my body feel thing I have never felt before.

But then this song is very nice also:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

The revolution I was eagerly awaiting in 2012 was supposed to boost gamma waves. As in, gamma would be our new standard conscious state. A total revolution in perception and cognition. That's what I call divine intervention - a cosmic burst programmed by the fabric of reality that unlocks wave patterns in the brain, inducing a biological jumpstart as the body reformats itself to match the change in brain waves.

Just my imaginative opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RIISE

I love using instruments for mind expansion and to resonate with different chakras. It can be so healing. I bought a double-side D#13 tankdrum to resonate with the sacral chakra at Tankdrum.com a few months ago and everyone loves it even though I am not the best player. I researched these instruments extensively upon purchasing, and I ended up getting a tankdrum and I am so glad I did! It has really improved my meditation. Anyway, here is a link to a drum like mine (not me in the video) in case you would like to hear a tankdrum in action.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join