It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commencement of the Second Revolution of the United States of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I've heard most of you say it needs to happen. I try to picture it and my imagination fails. It seems to me that most Americans are too comfortable to do anything other than complain then go right back to business as usual.

If it happens, how will it start?
I picture people getting fed up with inequality and injustice until it reaches a boiling point then suddenly the feds do something over the top, in some random town. It starts with the locals protesting, someone gets killed, the military is called out, a national out-cry, a small number of military and local LEOs desert, the movement spreads, martial law, economic impact, the disenfranchised take matters into their own hands, etc.

But,
What if it started with one guy picking up his gun and marching to Washington D.C.? Then along the way more and more people joined. What if by the time he got there, he had a following of thousands, tens of thousands, more?

What if everyone stopped what they were doing and fell in behind this person. Instead of watching it on TV.
And during this time no one paid their bills, went to work or otherwise indulged in the system.
Even if it was completely peaceful (which I hope it would be), it would have such a resounding effect on the financial infrastructure. The whole world would be watching.

Well, someone is finally tired of complaining and he is doing just that.

I was reading an article at Infowars about Bill Gates here;
www.infowars.com...
It's a story where Bill Gates says;

In the comments I saw this;

Bbryan941 says:
March 7, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Tomorrow on march 8th 2013, My brother and i will commence the start of the second revolution of the united states of america. We will be caring our weapons with no intentions of hurting any human or living thing. We will start our journey walking in englewood florida 34223, We will be on our way to the united states capital to express our feelings under “united states constitutional law” in response to a tyranny government. I my self bryan perry served in the united states army for four years. Our duty as american citizens is to protect and defend the constitution of the united states from all foriegn and domestic people including a tyranny government trying to control the population of free american citizens of all races and gender. Feel free to stand up and join us on our quest back to a true free america! Please let our voice and actions not be unheard!

Anonymous says:
March 7, 2013 at 11:21 pm

Facebook page? If others want to join in how do we find you?

It got me thinking, what would the revolution look like?
Would anyone besides the anonymous replier actually march with him?

edit on 8-3-2013 by tanda7 because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If this thing happens at this point, I see it starting just as it did in the 1800's for the first round. It'll start and come at the state level and with more organization and less 'Mad Max' stuff than some would imagine, I think.

In practical terms, I look at the proposed or passing laws for states to outright defy, by their own Law Enforcement if necessary, Federal law and the enforcement of it. That's where I see a flash point or two or ten coming. States like Wyoming or Montana could be the first flash. Maybe Tennessee, although they seem comfy with DHS more than most...so maybe not. Texas is almost too obvious to mention but Arizona is another. Even my own state and Oklahoma have a bit of an attitude toward the Feds just recently.

Several states sit today with laws or close to having them that almost force and require a confrontation with no other way for things to reconcile. It'll be interesting if it's 100% court based in confrontation. It'll get wild if it actually came to state and local authority (including Sheriffs) facing Federal authority and simply saying 'No. You can't do that in our state.'

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Not that hard to find, unless coincidence: www.pof.com...

Hardly a revolutionary...

mg

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I would love to see an all out brawl, even if its just legal, between the feds and the state. would be nice if we could get back to a federal system as opposed to the half assed unitary system we have turned into.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I watched Lincoln last night and saw what American patriots sort of looked like once upon a time, if there were a few 100 like minded Patriots they could easily draw on the Internet to topple that corrupt regime you have there stealing all your wealth and passing it onto International Banks.

Facebook may be the only savior now with how far down the Fascism path the USA has gone, the tools are there but are the Americans up to it ? I would like to think so and Gerald Celente on Coast to Coast summed up whats happening perfectly ( March 4th 2013 hour 1 ).

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by missed_gear

Not that hard to find, unless coincidence: www.pof.com...

When I read his comment I did a search for his name plus Englewood FL and came up with nothing, I was starting to think it was a fake name or something, I didn't think to search his username.

Hardly a revolutionary...

I checked out the link to his profile on that dating site and I'm not sure what you see that prompted that opinion.
Seems fairly normal, ex military, patriotic. I see nothing that would indicate he was incapable of being a revolutionary type. If he really makes his walk to D.C. I'd have to give him some props but it would probably be received by the public much the same way as the Occupy movement.

What criteria would make a person revolutionary?

The wording of his "motto" is a little confusing.

Bbryan941: you dont get nothing that you dont earn!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tanda7
What criteria would make a person revolutionary?

Perhaps the proper question is "What does not make a person revolutionary?" is more proper way to pose the inquiry. Far many more failures in revolution than successes, to claim to be "a revolutionary" is easy.

MG

edit on 9-3-2013 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The psychological warfare for complacency has been very effective. You will not see a 2nd "Battle of Concord."

This descent into totalitarianism cannot and will not be stopped.

It will not change until revolution begins with those who want freedom, but have never had it, step forward and create blood of their own martyrs.

It will not be won by those who have had it and let it go through their complacency.
edit on 10-3-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yay, more people who don't understand the difference between a revolutionary and a rebel.

It's important to understand the difference so you don't play into your enemies' hands.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yay, a condescending poster with vague advice.

Definition of REVOLUTIONARY
a : of, relating to, or constituting a revolution
b : tending to or promoting revolution
c : constituting or bringing about a major or fundamental change

Definition of REBEL
a : opposing or taking arms against a government or ruler
b : of or relating to rebels
: disobedient, rebellious

Is it possible to be both?
edit on 11-3-2013 by tanda7 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tanda7
Yay, a condescending poster with vague advice.

Definition of REVOLUTIONARY
a : of, relating to, or constituting a revolution
b : tending to or promoting revolution
c : constituting or bringing about a major or fundamental change

Definition of REBEL
a : opposing or taking arms against a government or ruler
b : of or relating to rebels
: disobedient, rebellious

Is it possible to be both?
edit on 11-3-2013 by tanda7 because: spelling

It all depends on where you say you want to be as individuals, as states of the Union and as a nation.

Are you willing to force a return to an incarnation of the Constitutional Republic which is closer to that envisaged by your Founding Fathers?

or

Are you willing to use force to support an entirely new way of doing things - something that has never been tried before in the US?

One is "Revolution" and one is "Rebellion".

You can have both if you want, but the two sides are mostly polarized towards one end or the other, and as you know it's not easy to find middle ground in US politics.

PS: Calling someone condescending because they present a differing viewpoint isn't terribly productive. Now go sit in a corner and have a think about why that is so. Off you go.
edit on 11-3-2013 by tomutheyounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tomutheyounger

Thank you for making a more thoughtful post. Now I actually have something to think about.

Calling someone condescending because they present a differing viewpoint isn't terribly productive.
Being condescending isn't terribly productive, and it was condescending wasn't it?

Now go sit in a corner and have a think about why that is so. Off you go.
More condescending, you can't help yourself can you?

P.S. I don't think we have different points of view at all, I'm asking questions.

edit on 11-3-2013 by tanda7 because: ps

new topics

top topics

join