It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence #?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

I've never watched the Matrix and the Omen is a pretty creepy movie...but Constantine was really good, it was based on a long running comic book series and the protagonist (John Cnstantine) was fighting for good, not evil.

Satan has it's own ways of seducing and misleading.

One way is mixing truth with lies.

Suppose John was a good person doing good , but the point is that Lucifer could stand against god almighty and pulled him back to earth.

+ Like Omen , you can see in the movie that Satan could use a material force to stand against will of god. This is another satanic sign.Satan has no material force. He just talks to our hearts and we choose to listen or follow. He is powerless and these movies show him powerful. He is little expelled creature like us who is also driven out from heaven.

Superstition is the threat to religion and to the truth , and those movies have many superstitious aspects who have no root in any religion.Superstition is based on falsehood and religion is based on the truth.

I have heard some muslims turn to be satanists but they are not muslims any more.

Beware that these superstitions come step by step , and truth leaves as superstition comes. In the end , you can see that you are someone you never wanted to be and somewhere you never wanted to be.

Want to see satanism on ATS , come here

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
reply to post by jcutler12888

I say that mideast would be of the opinion that the movie Constantine promotes the idea that Satan is of a power to rival God. Also just because the protagonist of a movie is not evil or satanic (in this case even actively fighting evil) doesn't say the same for the movie itself. Constantine does present a worldview in which humans are seemingly reduced to pawns in a cosmic game of chess.

Although I don't personally know of any fellow Christians who are of the view that the cosmic balance between good and evil is of such a precarious nature It is fairly regularly presented as such "artistically". Simply dogmatically, and that says nothing of abounding personal views of the same, that Christians view God as Almighty and therefore of infinitely more power then a created being such as Satan. Although granted we tend to bestow greater power on him then the majority of Islam who view him as a djinn rather than a fallen angel.

He has little power and he can lead to drastic changes. But he is nothing but a counselor to ordinary human beings.He used to be as high as angels and he is now expelled and disrespected and low because he refused to respect human beings.

edit on 9-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I certainly don't believe in coincidence whatsoever and the law of attraction is merely but a state of being aware of the details of the bigger picture as time is a strange thing indeed. Consider this; in the beginning there was nothing (and suddenly we got something in the form of the thought of nothing) and in the center (as if there even is a center of infinity) of nothing there was (really?) a concentrated mass of infinite everything and when (if there was nothing, then what is time doing around these parts?) it appeared the reaction between nothing and everything sparked the creation of the Universe, commonly refered to as the "big bang".

Rather contradictory don't you think? Nothing is "nothing" thus it is always something and never is never never.

What if the Universe simply "was" because a "reality" knew the fact that nothing can never be nothing? What if it was a conscious thought that sparked the creation of existence?

Considering all of this; is it not possible that God, Alpha and Omega, has already planned every aspect and moment of your conscious existence and that there is no such thing as coincidence, just a magnificent and extraordinary manuscript of the concept of time?

I have experienced too many "odd coincidences" and there is too much happening in the world that has been prophecized to believe in such things as circumstance and coincidence.

Life is quite amazing, isn't it? The signs of the time is everywhere.

The idea of reality is the idea, but who's is it?
edit on 9-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
First, I want to say that I don't believe in coincidences. Everything is connected, somehow.

That said, I want to share a story that is more synchronized than a coincidence. You be the judge.

We have a local bakery near by that sells fresh bread and it is only a 5 minute walk. So I come out to get bread one night around 8pm (this was a couple of months back). So I'm enjoying my 5 minute walk and as I arrive at the bakery I ask for one bread and the lady gives me two. I tell her that I wanted one but she she insists that I take the second one also. Like a buy one get one free offer, which never happened before and I have been buying bread at this location for years.

So I smile and thank her for her sincere kindness and walk back home. I turn left on my street and stay on the left side of the sidewalk. I notice an elderly lady from the other side of the sidewalk cross the street and approach my direction. I had a feeling that she wanted to talk to me for some reason so I slowed down my speed and kept gazing at her until she reached me. She had groceries in both of her hands. Mind you, I have never met this lady in my life but a strange feeling lingered in me when she approached me. It wasn't alarming or threatening but very different.

She starts conversing with me as if she knew me her entire life. She began by saying that she was at the grocery store but they ran out of bread and at that moment a light bulb turned on in my head. It was an AHA moment. Everything made sense. I told her about the story at the bakery and how I have an extra bread that I can give her. It was such a surreal moment, I pinched myself thinking it was a dream. She said, she would trade a box of pastries with the extra bread and I refused to take the pastries to only give her the bread. But she insisted that I take the pastries in return, so I did. We thanked one another and split ways.
I have never felt this way in my entire life after an incident and it further proved me how fluid reality is, and not fixed as many would think. Left in awe I turned my head to catch another glimpse of the lady, but she disappeared in the darkness and I have never seen her again.

edit on 9-3-2013 by PurpleVortex because: paragraphs

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

That little happening makes for an awesome short story. I'm so glad you posted that.

Some fantastic responses in this thread.
edit on 9-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So there are no coincidences? I think you may have answered the question to this thread.

Peace

edit on 9/3/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Anyone else who have had "odd coincidences" of numbers?
In the beginning of February (2013) I learned that my "galactic tone of creation" based upon my date of birth, according to the Mayan tzolkin calendar is the 11th, of the 13 that exists. source

Now, let's play around with numerology.
In 2005 I moved to "Prime street" 56. That's 11.
In 2008 I moved to "Old Peak street" 416 (11), 12542 (11), apartment building 11 and gate 11.
The county I live in can be roughly translated to "Eleven lake", more accuratly "Elvlake".
In 2010 I began working in a factory and to get to and from the facility I must go by bus and its number is 173 (11).
I pass only ONE sign on my way to work and on it there are only three digits and those are 4,6 and 1 (11)...

That's quite a coincidence, isn't it? And that's just one of these enigmatic "signs" appearing around me constantly.
This one is just about the number 11. Most are not about numbers but memories that seemed insignificant before but are now beginning to make sense through "coincidental" revelations.

And all of this started to become clear after the end of 2012. I love my life..!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

I don't know about numerology to much of a degree, but I don't subscribe to it either, because who says you have to add those digits ? What governs the rules / laws of numerology ? For instance I can make 18 come to 11 also.
! + 8 = 9 then add the two digits = 11.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by ABeing

I don't know about numerology to much of a degree, but I don't subscribe to it either, because who says you have to add those digits ? What governs the rules / laws of numerology ? For instance I can make 18 come to 11 also.
! + 8 = 9 then add the two digits = 11.

Good question regarding who proposed that one must only use addition in numerology and I am afraid I cannot give you a fair answer, however, it is important to note that numerology has been considered a science throughout the world since ancient times so it is impossible to trace its origins back to the source. It is only in "modern" times that people began considering it as pseudo-science which is a shame as a lot of what we thought was impossible only a few decades ago are starting to become reality in other theoretical fields of science.
Regardless, whether or not one choose to subscribe to the possibility that numerology may be the science of the law of the digital dimension, it is rather astonishing that the number 11 continuesly appears in specific places around me whether or not one must add the numbers together or not.
It is still an "odd coincidence" and I thought the enigmatic reality of "coincidence" was the very topic of discussion here.

You may find more information about numerology and its history HERE

Also, according to numerology 1+8 can, as you said, become 9 but never 11 since there are no more digits to use.
If I have understood the science behind numerology correctly then it is supposed to be a way of decoding patterns in the range of the visible spectrum of reality to understand the past, current occurring events as well as predicting the future. Sort of like how they are decoding the binary codes in the matrix movies, but you do it to the best of your efforts in the matrix itself.
edit on 9-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

Regardless, whether or not one choose to subscribe to the possibility that numerology may be the science of the law of the digital dimension, it is rather astonishing that the number 11 continuesly appears in specific places around me whether or not one must add the numbers together or not. It is still an "odd coincidence" and I thought the enigmatic reality of "coincidence" was the very topic of discussion here.

Not being one who likes to contradict himself, I agree with you. And may I also say it's easy to see your opinions and reasoning are done with both feet on the ground. Lord knows I'm no judge of what is legitimate and what isn't. Good to have you posting here.

I was just saying how you could count the numbers of items 1 orange + 8 apples = 9 then go back and count the two digits you used in the equation so the ultimate equation would look like this 1orange + 8 apples + 2 digits (1 and 8 ) - 11. Simply to show how undisciplined numerology seems to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am usually quite reserved about the matter of signs and coincidences as I am often ridiculed and perceived as delusional and/or paranoid but since I am a firm believer in fate and that whatever happens plays out as a manuscript of a reality show in which we are both audience and cast I might as well post another "odd coincidence" I have experienced over the years.

The "I am" coincidence:
In 2007, while "aimlessly" surfring the Internet I "stumbled" across an article on wikipedia in which René Descartes' famous quote "I am, therefore I am" was found.
This resonated with my perspective on reality to such a degree that in 2008 when I was given the opportunity to get my first tattoo I designed a motive in which "IAM" could be read both upside down and downside up, making it an ambigram, representing awareness of existence/consciousness and intelligence and it was permanently inscribed on the underside of my right forearm.
In February this year, in the aftermath of what I usually refer to as an "awakening", I was in astonishment of how coordinated my every day life seemed to be now and how signs kept appearing all over the place one after the other and I was on the bus on my way to work when it suddenly hit me that I should watch some of David Icke's conspiracy theory material, which I had only briefly done before but considered too "out there" to even consider as likely to be possible.
I put the thought aside while I went to work and forgot about it.
When arriving at home the thought hit me again and by now I had already figured that it might be a good idea to follow my intuition so I searched youtube for some of his material and found a 7 hour long video titled "the lion sleeps no more" which I watched and in which David Icke opens up by explaining how our brains perceive reality and how we are mostly only using our left brain halfs in everyday life but should be using both simultainously but we are being supressed by the ruling elite from knowing the reality of reality and how important it is for us to keep our right brain half active etc etc.
About an hour or two into the video he is clearly agitated about how controlled the human population is and goes on to quoting René Descartes as the quote appears in written text on a screen behind him.
What happened was something like this (paraphrasing):

"A wise man named René Descartes once said; I am, therefore I am", said Icke and the audience of a few thousand people agreed with the quote and my interest peaked as I nodded in agreement.
"But today it is more along the lines of; I compute, therefore I am", Icke continued with the text appearing behind him and the audience reluctanly agreed and so did I with my attention focused on Icke as he was building the tension and getting ready for the punchline.
"But I would rather want it to be more like; I AM, therefore I am", he said with great determination in his voice as the text appeared on the screen behind him and the audience gave him standing ovation while my jaw litterally dropped and I looked at my right forearm and the tattoo, back at the screen, eyes wide open and couldn't believe that it happened. Right brain, right forearm, "I AM" on the screen, "IAM" tattoo, René Descartes..?
A few days later a friend of mine, who had no idea about this, sent me a link to a song of Earth, Wind & Fire called "In the stone" which appeared on the album "I Am" in 1979.
Some time later, as I was about to write all of the signs that I had witnessed and revelations I had experienced I searched for "i am" on google and one of the results that stood out to me was an article regarding the origins of the "i am" expression and I followed my intuition and clicked it.
In the article I found a paragraph that told the story of when Moses asked God to speak his name but as God is supposed to be all and everything he simply replied; "ʾehyeh ʾašer ʾehyeh" which is Hebrew for "I am that I am".

And that is just one of several "odd coincidences" that have happened recently.

I AM quite excited to be alive.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is a bit of a brain fart so it may not make any sense (just wanted to state that first)

COINCIDENCE-COINCIDE

two or more paths of reality cross,thus coinciding (possibly creating an unknown force 'subtle energy')

surely unseen natural forces could account for an odd feeling when something 'apparently' inexplicable happens.

nature is a wonderful thing...and often i just spout cr@p

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
"I like God do not play with dice. Nor do I believe in coincidence. "
V for Vendetta

The next time you hear the word COINCIDENCE, being used anywhere by anyone, or even if you hear it in your own mind. My hope is you will remember this thread and look a little more closely to events, as they unfold before you.

To me coincidence is two people who live in the U.S. and grow up together, but haven't seen each other in years,
bump in to each other in Paris, France. Let this example be the # in my heading and for the rest of the thread, I will be addressing the ? marks. As they will represent historical events and the symbolism used in our society.
Lets look at four words and their definitions along side each other first. As I believe the logistics of this thread can be seen much easier by doing so. Pay most attention to the last word defined.

From Websters:
Coincidence - Striking occurrence by mere chance of two or more events at one time. The act, fact or condition, of coinciding.

Coincide - To concur
...............................................................................................

Synchronicity - Events that appear to be connected but have no demonstrable casual relationship.

Synchronize- ( Def.4. As it appears in the text ) To cause to agree in time of occurrence, to ASSIGN to the same time or period as in HISTORY.

Have you ever wondered why your teacher used a five pointed star on your paper in grade school. I did and in fact I asked the question often in this form and I quote myself. " Why do you put the sign of the werewolf on my paper ? " I hated that as a little kid. As I became an adult and reflected on the irony of what most of you will deem as insignificant. It's beyond easy to see why not one teacher could answer my question with anything but, " Coincidence ". I just wasn't familiar with the world enough to ask the question in its proper form i.e

Why do we use a symbol of evil to signify something that is supposedly good ? ( Evil or not I chose a link that presents both sides of the argument )
As on our flag, sheriff's office, hundreds of corporations, and a little kids paper ? I don't think my teachers could have possibly known, bless their hearts that this symbol is actually a very often used in satanic rites. Often to conjure demons. As the rock band MONSTER MAGNET signifies by their title.

Just to touch on one last thing concerning a theological point of view. It is amazing to me how willing science is to believe in coincidence upon coincidence rather than just accepting an Intelligent Designer, Creator, God.

But enough of religion.

Lets turn to politics and what history refers to as the coincidental parallels between two Presidents of the U. S. Kennedy and Lincoln. I really don't know what to make of this, but in my honest opinion
there is far to much coincidence going on here, to be called coincidence. But to suggest any thing else, we would have to turn to something in the realm of the paranormal. Well, at least I'm in the right forum. The redundancy of the parallels is beyond belief. Maybe some of members can find a different explanation, because I've looked.

Any ways I could go on and on with what we are expected to believe is coincidence in our history. From 911 to hurricane Sandy and Sandy Hook itself.

I'm thinking something more sinister is at work in our world, than coincidence.

Does it seem that way to you ?

edit on 7-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/8/2013 by kosmicjack because: fixed title

edit on 3/8/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

Absolutely, from Lincoln to Sandy Hook.... one not need a doctorate to see these parallels....
Having said that, have you considered, knowing you are a Christian and a believer in the Bible, that this text is a telling of the same story, repetitively, albeit in different times and circumstances, the same happens over and over. Coincidence? I think not. It is in this format to teach us, I believe, of what we were to expect from current, past, present and future events, if we do not do something diameticrally different, and the first part of that, is the recognition of the repitition, and the recognition that there is no such thing as coincidence.

And once having recognized this, it is our deepest lesson, and challenge. Now, what do we do with it?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

And once having recognized this, it is our deepest lesson, and challenge. Now, what do we do with it?

And there it is ! The deeper question to ponder. Whom ever can answer this question, would be born to lead. IMO

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The Bohemium Grove stuff really still freaks me out. Was it ever confirmed who may have been there?

I enjoyed this post! and the video you posted with it. And i agree that some things are probably coincidences.. But when things start being so common and so linked with the same old people/groups etc, you have to start thinking either
1) they are using signs and symbols on purpose as they know it attracts attention. And by doing so people think its not big deal.. or of course...
2) they are BOLDLY using the symbols and not caring one bit that us guys are catching on.

I don't know... there are those who will believe that if we look hard enough we'll find something. But it gets to a point, in my opinion, where things can't be ignored and discarded as a coincidence anymore. Especially the Bohmeium Grove stuff.... *shudder* what were they doing?!?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

what were they doing?!?

Obviously at the very least, some odd kind of worship, that should raise a lot of suspicion.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

I must agree. I am even more fond of them now when I see them on the papers of my children. My youngest really likes them right now. He is not yet in school, just turned 3, recently asked me and my wife if we had ever seen a "speeding star". We each told him we had and asked why he asked and where he heard about them (we each have always known them as and called them falling stars or shooting stars), he told us he had been seeing them in his dreams lately. He said they change colors, yellow, green, purple, and red he says. No werewolves.
edit on 9-3-2013 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join