It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence #?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This reminds me of another thread up not too long ago, and it was called Zelda Conspiracy I believe. The young man describes a correlation between his girlfriend and himself through various coincidences over a period of some years. Unfortunately, the thread was locked and thrown out before I could comment. Everyone thought he was crazy and a stalker, but I believe those folks didn't read the entire post. Either that, or like many they are just inclined to believe everything is a coincidence. It may or may not still be on here, I don't know, but you should probably check it out. If he was telling the truth then some of what he says is no way coincidence. He had people admitting these things even the girl and her family and so and so you just need to read it.

As for my own input I do believe in coincidences, but I don't believe everything is a coincidence. I believe we are all connected to eachother and therefore pass our ideals, fantasies and dreams through eachother as well. Some are more aware of this than others, and sometimes use the reflection of ourselves and our psyche to entertain us. With that said, I even believe there is a God who controls much of this. So, I think there's a greater aspect to it as well. As for me I will be making my own coincidence thread detailing some of my own personal experiences soon and I hope to see you there
This is the reason I started reading "Above Top Secret".

I was waiting for another similar thread to come up so I could have my first post, and it's here so hello everyone

Soobie
edit on 8-3-2013 by soobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A 5 pointed star isn't a sign of evil, or the werewolf?????

Even among those that believe it as a symbol, if it has a single peak at the top, it's a good symbol, if it has two peaks at the top it's bad. Even then, that's not really what the symbol means, 1 point up service to others, 2 points up service to self. It's really complicated, I don't know enough to explain the symbol to you, but it's not what you think.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
A 5 pointed star isn't a sign of evil, or the werewolf?????

Even among those that believe it as a symbol, if it has a single peak at the top, it's a good symbol, if it has two peaks at the top it's bad. Even then, that's not really what the symbol means, 1 point up service to others, 2 points up service to self. It's really complicated, I don't know enough to explain the symbol to you, but it's not what you think.
Two points up on the Congressional Medal of Honor. Service to self?

Not.

Next!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You're a detective now, you're not allowed to believe in coincidences
~ Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

nuff said!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quauhtli
My point is that things will line up for you when you make an effort and count on them. I believe that this is where the idea of God originally took hold. Reality will align itself in front of you, providing you with challenges, rewards and a path to take that fits your desire if you only look for it.

Indeed, in fact, this actually parallels very closely some material that I was reading the other day, in regards to human's ability to be conscious creators of their own reality. The material is channeled by a man named Bub Hill, speaking for an entity that calls itself Joshiah.

The irony of this reality and these experiences that you’re having in your awake and consciousness state is that it’s no more difficult to create one reality than it is to create another. You create realities that you look at as positive realities while you’re creating abundance perhaps, or you’re creating very strong and very desirable relationships. You look at it and you say, “Well, I held these attitudes and I used these techniques and I worked hard. I put in all of this hard work to make sure that I could achieve all of my goals and that I had all of these expectations that I brought into my reality so that I can have them and I’m experiencing and enjoying the fruits of my labor. And I’ve had this success because of all of the effort that I’ve put into it.” And you rejoice at that success.

And then you have the other individual who’s having a reality that looks less than desirable. Perhaps not achieving what you in your so-called awake and consciousness state look upon as being a desirable reality. Relationships aren’t working, difficulty in achieving abundance, difficulty in achieving what you refer to as a certain level or standard of existence or living. But that individual doesn’t look back and say, “Well, look at all of the work I put into it. Look at all of the choices and decisions that I made. Look at all of the methods and techniques that I utilized to get here. Look at all of the effort that I put into this reality so that I could have this.” Because you see, it’s a negative experience and so you don’t look at it that way. Your awake and consciousness state judges whether or not that’s a positive or negative and if it’s negative, then your awake and consciousness state does not rejoice in the creation of that so-called negative experience. But the spark of consciousness from which you create the reality rejoices for either what you refer to as the positive or the negative. Puts in the same amount of effort to validate your belief systems and gives to you exactly that which you desire without exception. Without exception.

I actually had to laugh out loud at that last bit, because it rings so true, about how when you find yourself in a negative reality or life situation, you seldom say "Well, look at all of the work I put into it. Look at all of the choices and decisions that I made. Look at all of the methods and techniques that I utilized to get here. Look at all of the effort that I put into this reality so that I could have this."

More can be found here if you're interested-
Joshiah

The specific session that the above quote comes from is here-
Sept. 5, 2010 Session

There's audio also, it's very interesting to listen to because of the cadences, enunciation, and ways of speaking that Joshiah uses.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You're not really buying into that, are you? It's obvious BS.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Double
edit on 3/8/2013 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creep Thumper

To whom do you speak?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

To whom do you speak?
You. You were the last post. Didn't you listen to that ridiculous audio? It's some "high school kid" playing games. No one with a brain would take any of that baloney seriously.
edit on 3/8/2013 by Creep Thumper because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You. You were the last post. Didn't you listen to that ridiculous audio? It's some "high school kid" playing games. No one with a brain would take any of that baloney seriously.

So, "some high school kid" has been doing this for 13 years, literally hundreds of pages of transcription, and hour after hour of audio, to what end? All to have a laugh and mess with people? Doubtful.

Additionally, as a professional voice actor myself, the audio only adds validity to the whole thing. Do you know how difficult it is to keep up an accent like that, with all it's subtle cadences and intonations? Extremely difficult. Extremely.

No, I think it's more likely that you are just very cynical and unable to fathom or accept how such a thing could be possible, so you discard it outright. That's your prerogative, but I would advise that you perhaps give things a bit more scrutiny before you judge them.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

edit on 3/8/2013 by Creep Thumper because: Off topic

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Something more sinister is indeed going on. Contrary to the popular line of thinking, Lucifer aka Satan has never been to hell. Most people think that he lives in hell, or that hell is his domain, but he was banished to Earth, and has been here all along. He will not go to hell until he is thrown into the lake of fire at the conclusion of the battle of Armageddon. Having said all of that, this Earth is Satan's realm. He is the master and commander of it. The holly spirit of God is present in those who have chosen to worship God, and no where else. Evil manifests in the absence of God. This Earth is the battleground for the war over the eternal destiny of men and women's souls.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by soobie

Hello soobie, great post and I want you to send me a U2U when you do post your thread please. I'm positive I don't want to miss it.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Interesting personal attack.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

bless their hearts that this symbol is actually a very often used in satanic rites. Often to conjure demons. As the rock band MONSTER MAGNET signifies by their title.

Not sure why I'm deciding to nitpick on this particular thing, as I'm aware of the synchronicity phenomenon and could comment upon that; I will say I don't believe it's all some vast human conspiracy, rather i think of it as a wink from the spiritual/metaphysical realm of sorts. When things align and signs show that you may be on the right track or to pay attention to something. Honestly i haven't figured it out fully yet, I'm sure someone must have already said it, but Jung who coined the term, called synchronicity an acausal connecting principle.

It has a lot to do with timing and also space. "And just at that moment..." etc.

Anyways, the reason i'm posting was to say that Dave Wyndorf picked the title for the band based on a toy he had as a child.

Though it is a fitting name for the band, to be sure. However I don't think they're Satanic necessarily, just imo at one point heavily into the drugs and the occult. Here is a track of the God Says No album where he says in the lyrics he's not about Satan, which can be heard in this song.

Not that it's a big deal, but I was a big fan of theirs in my teenage youth, still am i suppose but don't listen to them on a regular basis like a used to.

Anyways, I'll go back now and read through the thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hmm, I don't know. Maybe. I'm convinced that there are certain forces that do in fact work behind the scenes, whether these are religious or not, but I am not sure what their purpose is, or what they do or do not affect. But then again, chance occurrences are statistically going to occur, therefore how is it possible to distinguish between a true coincidence and something else? It is quite an interesting subject really, but as far as definitive answers, I do not think we will get anywhere. This is simply because there are too many unknowns.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
the symbol does not mean that to your teachers. they put it there because they are trying to reward your work.

people dont just 'decide' something is a coincidence.. there is a reason.

here's how you figure out if something was a coincidence:

you take the first thing, and ask why it is.

you take the coinciding thing, and ask why it is.

follow the chain of causality back for each, and if it is NOT a coincidence, you will find they originated from the exact same event/intention/meaning.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia
the symbol does not mean that to your teachers. they put it there because they are trying to reward your work.

people dont just 'decide' something is a coincidence.. there is a reason.

here's how you figure out if something was a coincidence:

you take the first thing, and ask why it is.

you take the coinciding thing, and ask why it is.

follow the chain of causality back for each, and if it is NOT a coincidence, you will find they originated from the exact same event/intention/meaning.

That might work for some things but not all. I find myself predicting what someone on television will say without even thinking about it or I will be looking at something and at the same time, on the radio or TV, I will hear the name of what I'm looking at.

This has happened too many times for it to be a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Tell you what.. Considering your post was so long, you didn't actually say anything of note !!

Point 1 - The star of David is not evil.

Point 2 - It has never been used to summon demons since that's impossible, leading to point 3

Point 3 - If it were possible to summon demon's with or without the star of David, we would be living in "Buffy the vampire slayer" land with demons and worse rioting around the globe, as a result of idiot teenagers pissing about with Ouija boards and other occult things they REALLY shouldn't !!

On a more constructive note however; I don't believe anything is coincidence. Everything that happens everywhere was fated to happen according to some grand script that was finalised at the moment of the big bang by an infinite number of possibilities describing the journey to the end of time.

/boomstick !!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join