It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Nuclear ICBM's On Standby

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

You mean... America would sodomize Canada and Mexico is not into that, maybe the U.S is, but not Canada for sure.

Right...and if I had said America, some belligerent citizen from Caracas would have taken issue with it.

There's no winning with the asinine, but at least you are in good company sam.

link   
What this new statement tells me is that diplomats and high level people from the U.S., Russia, China, and who knows where else, Wall Street for all we know. are burning up the phone lines, meeting in secure locations, and coming to an overall comprehensive agreement on what to do to and about North Korea. Then when they agree (I suspect they have already) that agreement will be taken to the powers-that-be in North Korea (the little guy and the military, or maybe just the military), and the suicidal elements in the equation will be "retired" or sent to live way out in the country to farm rice and tend chickens. That it's gone on for this long is encouraging, actually, and before anything ugly happens on a world stage it should be defused on the non-public stage (if it hasn't been already). And then there's Dennis Rodman.....
edit on 7-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by jude11

Please, elaborate. What exactly do you think China and North Korea has that we don't, 10 fold?

Simple answer:

More than we are allowed to know. Why do you think the US hasn't upped their World Domination tour of NK? It's part of the (excuse me while I giggle) "AXIS OF EVIL"

If it was so easy, the US would have invaded and murdered all the women and children a long time ago as proven with their history.

Ain't gonna happen because the US will finally stand face to face with a foe that isn't weak or ready to stand down. Iraq is still killing US military on a regular basis right? How did that work out?

Iraq isn't NK/China. And China Will NEVER ALLOW the US to stand on it's border. Why doesn't anyone see this? Nuke NK, invade NK and you are essentially invading China.

Go ahead, try it.

Peace

edit on 7-3-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

link   

Civilian Infrastructure, yes. Military infrastructure ? No. A nuclear explosion has the same effect as an EMP anyway. The point of an EMP is to prevent mass destruction, not cause it.
edit on 7-3-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

World War Three..?

More like WW2.1, as North America would sodomize the wannabe communist posers.

Just like Afghanistans "quick" war....

Don't let patriotism (while commendable) blind you to the other outcomes.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Anyone ever heard of the Novel The Mouse That Roared? The premise of the" Duchy of Grand Fenwick" (fictional country) reason to invade the U.S seem's to apply.

Yes I know in the book they won.
But their reason to declare war was to lose.

link   
NK could do som damage to those who lie within range of their missiles.
I assume there are enough aegis cruisers humping pacific waters to intercept anything untoward.
There is also the threat by the off world interests to stop any nukes from being used by anyone on planet.
Not that i put a lot of stock in it, but any backup is better than none.....

link   
words are meaningless.

their last rocket launch failed, didn't it?

their underground / hidden / secret test was only a minor few kilo tonnes... wasn't it?

I doubt a missile would even get close to the continental US.

but this increase in rhetoric is a bit worrying...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
So many answers.

So many "I know everything", so many "let's nuke 'em", so many "They will be destroyed"...and so many "We will destroy them in seconds".

And yet...

Has anyone actually been there? Does anyone actually know their capabilities apart from what they've read in the MSM? Does anyone really know anything but hearsay and a few snippets from war monger blogs?

I could star you forever...

The idea of US fighting along China's borders can be best put as "out of the frying pan and it to the fire".

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

patriotism

Super assuming you are not...

I find my country to be heap of sh!t at the moment...and holding my head high is quite the chore.

My comment had to do with common sense - what about yours..?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

It would be intercepted by the Pacific fleets. People generally don't know that cruisers / destroyers / aircraft have the capability to intercept ICBMs with ease.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

You mean... America would sodomize Canada and Mexico is not into that, maybe the U.S is, but not Canada for sure.

Right...and if I had said America, some belligerent citizen from Caracas would have taken issue with it.

There's no winning with the asinine, but at least you are in good company sam.

It's no wonder you think about sodomizing when the first word in your signature is "anal".
I forgive you.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Sorry but common sense and critical thinking / forethought are not the same thing. You can have common sense in the present, but unless you look to the future, you are not thinking about it. What would China and all of NK's allies have to say about "as North America would sodomize the wannabe communist posers."?
Forethought and critical thinking will take you there...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Stop worrying about China. China is no threat to the United States and they know it. Japan could land lock China. Japan, Australia, South Korea, United States, could force China to back down with ease.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Funny to see how much people here counting with an easy win for USA, yet they are still fighting wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Stop worrying about China. China is no threat to the United States and they know it.

And

Too many video games my friend.

oooh...one more.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

What would China and all of NK's allies have to say about "as North America would sodomize the wannabe communist posers."?

Yes, what would they say to their own populace that they mislead into thinking the road map they came up with would set their nation back 50 years rather than propel it out of the Periphery and into the Core..?

You suck guy.

link   

Stop worrying about China. China is no threat to the United States and they know it. Japan could land lock China. Japan, Australia, South Korea, United States, could force China to back down with ease.

And Russia? And India? And Pakistan? And Iran? And, and, and?

Too many variables for any one person to state that they know, or that something is "easy" or a sure thing.

link   
Some news from our friends from South-Korea

"I am telling you this as a member of the human race: If North Korea (DPRK) attacks South Korea with nuclear weapons, the Kim Jong Un regime will vanish from the earth by the will of the humanity,"ministry spokesman Kim Min-seok told reporters.

S. Korea's Defense Ministry warns DPRK to "vanish from earth"

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
Funny to see how much people here counting with an easy win for USA, yet they are still fighting wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Yeah, and how are those Invasions/occupations (not wars) working out?

Not so good as I can see.

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join