It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Nuclear ICBM's On Standby

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Un strikes me as a young "modern"Saddam.

Watching Scarface over and over with his buddies.
Inviting Michael Jordan, Kobe and when they said no,
Rodman over to hang. Maybe some PS3 on a
50 foot flat screen. Gangsta Rap blaring into the wee
hours.

It's his starving people I'm worried about.
The only missle that's left the mainland
fell into the ocean 99% short of it's target .

We need communication. Rodman can actually help
in these situations. Because none of us are that different.
And when Un's living a life of the purely "American"
dream, he's showing how little bite there is to his bark.
He hates us, but wants to emulate us?

He simply wants that street cred, that sheltered millionaire
N.Koreans (all 4 of them) cant seem to get.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm assuming they'd hit the west coast, so fire away. Joking.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I am talking about an A bomb not a H bomb i don't think you can have a dial a yield H bomb? have to check on that. well here is an other dial a yield en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

What difference does it make? Even a small nuke would kill ya....

Not to mention all of the biological or other warheads (even conventional), that could do the job.

Even conventional SKUDs killed civilians during Desert Storm.

I'm assuming they'd hit the west coast, so fire away. Joking.

To be honest, it'd more than likely hit the ocean, but the more real threat of a suitcase dirty bomb, etc. is one to consider. As one said, like it or not, they are a nuclear power, so when they threaten to blow up DC, you still have to at least examine the possibility, and deal with that threat.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't like you disagreeing with me so I'm going to get kill you.........

If this was someone in America they'd be locked up by now. North Korea need to be taken out, they are a mentally sick and deluded people (the leaders and therefore the people who believe the leaders). North Korea probably do need to start a war so the world can end it and restore some balance back to that region.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Actually Russia is NK's ally, as well as China. I seriously doubt they would attack them.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How many damm threads do we need for the same topic???

Yes it is urgent but having to reply to sooo manyy is tiring, confusing, irrational.

Normally the mods do a better job controlling stuff. Why the double standards here?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Presumably Pyongyang is playing Rise of Nations, or summat? Only way the Chinese will ever let them anywhere near an ICBM!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

mmn.. okay; so it's back to Ed Dames, and we wait for a new pope..
We also wait for a new leader in Venezuela..

edit on 8-3-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Im betting if they do fire one off, it blows up before even leaving North Korea, and totally ruins there country with there own hand.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think North Korea realizes it's lights out for them.

Their little takeoff on a Maoist style government hasn't worked, and will never work. The government is always headed by a little boy who shakes his fist at the rest of the world and says "I demand you recognize me!"

Even China, who originally aided them in the Korean war is growing tired of their nonsense.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by jude11

Please, elaborate. What exactly do you think China and North Korea has that we don't, 10 fold?

Simple answer:

More than we are allowed to know. Why do you think the US hasn't upped their World Domination tour of NK? It's part of the (excuse me while I giggle) "AXIS OF EVIL"

If it was so easy, the US would have invaded and murdered all the women and children a long time ago as proven with their history.

Ain't gonna happen because the US will finally stand face to face with a foe that isn't weak or ready to stand down. Iraq is still killing US military on a regular basis right? How did that work out?

Iraq isn't NK/China. And China Will NEVER ALLOW the US to stand on it's border. Why doesn't anyone see this? Nuke NK, invade NK and you are essentially invading China.

Go ahead, try it.

Peace

edit on 7-3-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Sorry Jude but I have to disagree here. China starting a war with the United States is the very last thing their still fragile economy needs. We have so much debt with China that if they declared war with us, we would simply erase all of that debt and their economy would collapse. As it is, their economy is being propped up by infrastructure expansion alone. Look at the all of the ghost cities China is building to prop up their GDP.

War with the US would spell economic disaster with the Chinese, and they know it.
That is further evidenced by China's support of the latest UN Resolutions to sanction North Korea. China threw their support behind the resolutions. This shows us that China has had enough of it's bastard child NK.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by samsamm9

Civilian Infrastructure, yes. Military infrastructure ? No. A nuclear explosion has the same effect as an EMP anyway.

This is incorrect. While most nuclear devices will produce EMP upon detonation, the effect will be limited. To ensure a very large scale long-range EMP, special deployment is required, and an optimal altitude.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
CANBERRA, Australia – Australia has indefinitely blocked North Korea's plans to reopen its embassy in the Australian capital because of Pyongyang's nuclear weapons testing.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 8-3-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Closing duplicate NK threads, and leaving the oldest one open.

Please post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join