It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is my story...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have been wanting to tell my story on here for awhile but I have been afraid seeing how rude some people can he and when I shared one of my experiences on a David Icke forum I was pretty much ridiculed. I do not really say much on here but for some reason my story is something I want to share...Maybe others have been going through something similar and others can finally find the courage to speak up.

I have always felt different from others since I first remember and I have felt like I was meant to change something. Sometimes just going to the grocery store makes me miserable because I feel like I am supposed to be doing something more meaningful and important. This has never felt like home to me. I cannot even watch the news...I started to awaken when I was around twelve and I told my mother that I was different and this world made me sad, it made me feel like a hole had been punched through my chest....She made a joke about it. I never thought anyone would understand. Anyways...I am getting sidetracked.

Last year I saw a picture of someone and something unexplainable happened. I was just browsing on the internet and I was not expecting anything big to happen, my life was at a standstill. I just felt like I recognized him from somewhere and it was as though a floodgate in my mind opened. I have never experienced anything like this in my entire life and to tell you the truth I was frightened. I started to communicate with him telepathically and past life memories started coming in and I started having strange dreams.

I had past life memories before I met him but I started to notice a strange pattern. From what I remember all our past lives ended tragically and in one he even tried to have me murdered in one from what I remember. I am not sure but from what I remember we were trying to accomplish something dangerous and we both died prematurely. I do not remember what we were trying to do exactly but he refuses to tell me because he knows I will go out and do it but he says I have to be patient.

He has tried to give me messages in dreams about it because he says it is supposedly easier and I have had dreams about being shot at...I have a feeling that whatever we were doing and will do when we meet will upset the government.

I cannot remember my lives very well except for my death but I do feel like this is our last chance to do our missions hence the extra precautions. I feel like we were meant to do this both and he is my catalyst for remembering who I am and what I was truly meant to do.

I know this is a very strange story but I was wondering if anyone else has anything similar going on?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessSerena

May I ask is the picture of a famous person?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

...and why bother with the telepathic commo? I guess I can see the point for first contact with him if you couldn't find any other way but after that why not just ask for his phone number or Skype or whatever since it seems you're having difficulty understanding him (you say he's had to try to message you in dreams cuz it's easier). In addition, real communication like the rest of us use here on earth would serve to verify the reality of said communications. Otherwise it could just be all in your head. Or is that too mean?
edit on 7/3/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

I have considered that several times but it does not make sense to me. I don't know how else to explain it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your story. People sure can be rude sometimes, but don't worry, you know in your heart what to be true.

I'm not going through anything like you are. I have sure felt different my whole life, I didn't fit into any 'labels' growing up, I was just the skinny skeletor looking kid that was super short.

I do think some not all people have past life's. I have cheated death 3times now. My questions sometimes linger into the why was I spared.

Have you ever been to a hypnotist? They may could help. I haven't ever been but I hear some good things and of course some bad. But it might be worth a shot.

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thank you for your response! I have never been to a hypnotherapist before but a Psychic basically told me to forget about my past lives and that someone new was coming into my life. It didn't feel right because I feel like they hold the key to my present and so does he...
edit on 7-3-2013 by PrincessSerena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Just one comment...Those who don't learn from this life are destined to repeat it. Take care friend and best wishes.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story;but when the time
Comes;I hope you make a sound decision. I don't remember
any past lives,other then my out of sync with this World.
We must learn as we journey,so that we elevate ourselves.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Why do you feel like you're "different," or meant to accomplish something more?

Where do those feelings come from?

A lot of the non-telepathic elements of your story sound a lot like being lonely, or having too much free time on your hands. Try taking the energy you spend being sad about the world, or dreaming about this guy you've never actually met, and put it to use doing something physical and tangible for your town, or city, or country.

If you're really so different, and meant to accomplish great things, and have been trying to do so for several life times, then don't sit around shooting the breeze on ATS.

Get out there and start making a difference.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Are you in contact with this man in any other way besides telepathically?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hello PrincessSerena....I followed your link from "The Waiting Game" thread, and just want to thank you for being brave enough to post your story here!
My own 'awakening' has been full of strange experiences that many others would call crazy, lol.
Follow your own path....that is what we're meant to do.
*big hug*
jacygirl

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Hello Serena.

Thank you for sharing your story. I was wondering, do you think the picture was just the catalyst that opened the floodgates in your mind? Or do you think the actual person in the picture is the key? I ask, because I'm not convinced that the actual person in your photo is your soul mate or a significant soul energy to your soul group. I'm thinking his picture, triggered a past memory, because he looks so much like that soul energy from a past life. But that doesn't mean, that person, today and now, is the same soul energy you remember. That soul is likely already in your life and right in front of you.

Does that make sense to you?

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
7 stopping places, on a pilgrimage. The Feathered Serpent of Time Untime is here. The deceiver of the light wares the face of death. Do not fool the face of brother hood with the face of death for they look similar.

To take the people, A gods quarrel. Lost to the story book an Ark of power. Lost buried by sea.

The beast of sea will Emerge in Neptune's name, It will come baring the power of the 7 lightning mountains. The doors must be opened in sequence. Let the children of the law of one congregate.

Let the cycles of change and rebirth take full circle. Let us live, for future generations shall have incarnations here on earth. The Hammers of the lightning gods will clash lightning upon the fallen angels. 3 days of darkness when Yah-weh comes. Followed by the great deception of the anti-christ. The false angel from heavens who will take people to their realm. Only conquest for truth can stop what is to come.

Forever the wheel will turn.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So, he tried to murder you in a past life and will only speak to you through your dreams?

It sounds like a demon.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Any history of schizophrenia in your family? Or even in your own history? I don't wanna sound like I'm doubting you, but I just thought I'd ask to cover the bases. Reality is so hard to discern, especially when there isn't any 'residue' of an experience.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

my advice - call the care bears - i await your obiturary

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
A lot of this may be your own interpretation of the thoughts/dreams you are having. It might not be "past lives" you are remembering.

Just as an example, long time ago I read a story about a person who had "dreams" of a past life in what was apparently Egypt. She reported feeling haughty at court. Suddenly she had the epiphany that she was looking at the court through the eyes of a cat, therefore she was a cat in a previous life.

Wrong conclusion. She may very well have "tuned in" to the thoughts of a cat, but that does not mean SHE WAS a cat.The point is that you probably should not jump to conclusions about what is going on here. They are filtered and defined by what you have learned in THIS life. And they could be just dreams.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

And the same can be said for the conscious mind. Do not forget this. Sometimes the revealing answer comes from a dream. In the conscious mind,You can exaggerate upon many things. Perspectives can and do change in one day than all the dreams you could have in 8 hours.

So, I will say that just because others have had the schizophrenia protein does not mean she does.

Passed lives exist. Just not for everyone. Catch my drift? But all is speculation. You too will have many revelations if my words are burned into your mind.

edit on 8-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
7 stopping places, on a pilgrimage. The Feathered Serpent of Time Untime is here. The deceiver of the light wares the face of death. Do not fool the face of brother hood with the face of death for they look similar.

To take the people, A gods quarrel. Lost to the story book an Ark of power. Lost buried by sea.

The beast of sea will Emerge in Neptune's name, It will come baring the power of the 7 lightning mountains. The doors must be opened in sequence. Let the children of the law of one congregate.

Let the cycles of change and rebirth take full circle. Let us live, for future generations shall have incarnations here on earth. The Hammers of the lightning gods will clash lightning upon the fallen angels. 3 days of darkness when Yah-weh comes. Followed by the great deception of the anti-christ. The false angel from heavens who will take people to their realm. Only conquest for truth can stop what is to come.

Forever the wheel will turn.

Cryptic, do you mind breaking this down into simpler English for us?

I just want to see if you're saying what I think you're saying.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

www.chi-manidoo.com...

"Then the First Prophet said to the people, "In the time of the First Fire, the Anishinabe nation will rise up and follow the sacred shell of the Midewiwin Lodge. The Midewiwin Lodge will serve as a rallying point for the people and its traditional ways will be the source of much strength. The Sacred Megis will lead the way to the chosen ground of the Anishinabe. You are to look for a turtle shaped island that is linked to the purification of the earth. You will find such an island at the beginning and at the end of your journey. There will be seven stopping places along the way. You will know the chosen ground has been reached when you come to a land where food grows on water. If you do not move you will be destroyed."

"The second prophet told the people, "You will know the Second Fire because at this time the nation will be camped by a large body of water. In this time the direction of the Sacred Shell will be lost. The Midewiwin will diminish in strength, a boy will be born to point the way back to the traditional ways. He will show the direction to the stepping stones to the future of the Anishinabe people."

There is more to this story. For the curious, read of Orion. Google it w.e. People will say reptilians and what not. But you may look into the Orion connection with the bible, Yahweh. See the similarities in pyramids across the globe and religions who warship this constellation. I tell you these secrets because the world is nearing the end. These secrets were not meant to be known, for the demons lucifer would subjugate the living to give them the key. Lucifer wants to lock Orion out of this planet forever. And so, you will hear of the pleiadians as good. You will see the contactees that are told to follow them when they come to take people. But as the prophecy has for told. We are meant to go below not be taken.

I tell you all these things because the coming is soon. I do not have a date. But it is close enough that people are waking up to the coming event. Wondering what will happen. This happened many ages ago with the book of job and lucifers influence in wiping out humanity. The apple. You will see lucifer turning the people away from Eden.

And the abominations of the angels, The feathered serpent is a feathered serpent for a reason. Think of that velociraptor found with feathers on it. And how a chicken egg will turn reptilian with 1 added protein. So you see. I don't know where people are coming up with dragons as being something seperate from raptors of pray lol hawks eagles vultures and thunder-birds. Not all birds fly you know? Take ostrich. It could of been a T rex or something we don't know. Viruses could of wiped out the dinosaurs and knocked out that gene, Forcing them to turn into *birds*. I think that's what killed most of the dinosaurs and the ones that survive have an immune system against it. So i guess there are the Beasts and the Reptiles and Insects as the 3 animal kingdoms.

If anyone should ever get the key. Know that they must do the right choice. Or this will happen again. And do not take the bribe from the fallen angels.

Do not fall to greed and fear. Justice for all living beings under the light.

edit on 8-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join