It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB hope for and would love to see a US city nuked. It would expedite their agenda 100x

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
NK is not that stupid. They may have the nuke, although I doubt they will use, as any thinking person understands it would mean suicide, especially if they attacked US cities.

I believe currently the whole thing is simply a bluff. The young Kim simply wants to show he has the power to do something like this. He is a new leader, who has to walk the footsteps of the previous one. He simply wants to establish himself and show he has the same power as his father had.
edit on 27-3-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin
NK is not that stupid. They may have the nuke, although I doubt they will use, as any thinking person understands it would mean suicide, especially if they attacked US cities.

Not necessarily. If NK nuked someone, and the US nuked back, the world would turn on the US as having used extreme unnecessary force, and murdering millions of starving "non-combatants". Of course, the US does that NOW, but not with nukes. Again, its the psychological factor as discussed in the OP that would have the greatest effect.

NK nuking the US does NOT mean WW3. The US nuking back, DOES mean WW3, and China obliterating every coastal city in North America.

NK has the advantage in this regard.

I believe currently the whole thing is simply a bluff. The young Kim simply wants to show he has the power to do something like this. He is a new leader, who has to walk the footsteps of the previous one. He simply wants to establish himself and show he has the same power as his father had.

Generals of many magnitudes greater aptitude than the arm-generals on ATS have been defeated and their armies leveled for under-estimating their opponent, and over-estimating themselves.

Never under-estimate your enemy.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Well, if you look at the earth changes US naval map (google it), and you know that the CIA and CDC have already moved their headquarters to the Denver area, Fema certainly isn't doing much to fix up the hurricane Sandy coastline, they probably think CA is going to undergo much earthquake damage without them doing it in the near future, and the new madrid fault line - especially with that Louisiana sinkhole catatstrophe lurking (combined with the BP disaster, which isn't done unfolding yet) -- I would guess a small nuclear device placed around St. Louis, or Memphis, would conjure up a whole lot of damage - in fact - splitting the US in 2 almost.

Like they haven't done it politically already.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Not necessarily. If NK nuked someone, and the US nuked back, the world would turn on the US as having used extreme unnecessary force, and murdering millions of starving "non-combatants". Of course, the US does that NOW, but not with nukes. Again, its the psychological factor as discussed in the OP that would have the greatest effect.

NK nuking the US does NOT mean WW3. The US nuking back, DOES mean WW3, and China obliterating every coastal city in North America.

NK has the advantage in this regard.

Generals of many magnitudes greater aptitude than the arm-generals on ATS have been defeated and their armies leveled for under-estimating their opponent, and over-estimating themselves.

Never under-estimate your enemy.

To be honest, I do not believe in China entering a war with USA. China is earning a lot thanks to USA and even is USA attacked NK back, it would simply be rationalised as being a necessary attack - extreme actions need extreme measures. Also I believe China would not mind USA entering another war, as it would weaken US economy and China would pass them faster

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join