It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Genius! [CLWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He looked out the cave entrance, then around the cave as well with all its empty boxes and contraptions. And the myriad amount of cans of beans on the shelves and the empty ones strewn about the floor. Lots of empty cans.

He clenched his fists. “Food! I need REAL food!” he shouted in his mind.

As he paced back and forth, he noticed the page on his UNIVAC computer refresh. “Drone Strikes on Americans are legal says Holder.”

That pesky light bulb went off above his head again and he swatted it away. “Google” he thought, Google knows everything!” He quickly typed. “Who makes drones?”

General Atomics Aeronautical Systems came the reply.

He looked around at the gadgets again. “Cheap Chinese ACME products, they never work and they are driving up my insurance rates as well.”

A thought occurred to him. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

It was a signature of a member of a blog that he visited from time to time. That darn pesky light bulb came back to pester him again. He ran to the phone.

“Operator, can you please connect me with the Dept. of Justice? Yes, I’ll hold, thank you.” He squinted his eyes and smiled. He couldn’t help himself.

“Hello? I would like to speak to Mr. Holder, it is a matter of National Security. I’m pretty sure that I have a good lead on a lone wolf terrorist.”

Once the conversation was concluded, he felt quite at ease with himself. If you cannot do it yourself, get others to do it for you.

Finally! REAL food.

“Wile E. Coyote, you really are a super genius!”

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

That one snuck up on me.

Nice job!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Your story activated the few remaining awake brain cells.

It fit, I thought.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Oh, well done! Loved it!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
TDawgRex
Loved this story you did a great job well thought out..peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

join