It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how the New World Order will be achieved

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Have you heard of Agenda 21? "our common future?" surely you have heard of the United Nations? in 1989 they published a book called our common future, outlining the United nations plan for the 21st century, It is truly shocking and must be read.

Here is the link to the explanation, read the description as the link to the original U.N documents is there. We will all be living in camps. same clothes, no choice of work, no right to travel,

Every aspect of society is being defined as either "Sustainable" or "unsustainable" check it all out here people, This is the real deal. when you Read the "redistribution of wealth" section you will understand a whole lot more about why modern politics is the way it is. we are just slaves,

Our common future, U.N

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

but everything is not in their hands ! they can not control all the factors.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If you look around, even most of those who condemn any sort of NWO are in denial. We argue the points of our (USA) constitution but when it comes down to it... most of us, deep within, either don't believe it can happen or simply can't get a grip on what it would mean if it did.

A number of ATS'ers have written posts on just how unprepared we are as a nation for what looks to be bearing down on us like a freight train. We sat back and allowed the Patriot Act to slice and dice our rights... and now, we have a new administration that looks ready to finish off the constitution and boil this nation down into full state-forced servitude.

We really are watching all of this in real time and basically doing nothing to try and stop it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

No but after the right disaster, they will be able to control it. however they choose to do it, they are openly announcing population reduction, up to 95%, how hard will we be to control then? and they are right on track. It is not a case of stopping them as soon it will be to late, it is realizing that we need to stop them NOW. not later, and so far we are unsuccessful,

If you are from the USA, look at the Great lakes and how all your fresh water is being shipped to China whilst you are left drinking filtered toilet water. Re-distribution on wealth and power,

And if you are from the UK, why do you think Gordan Brown moved manufaturing to china? when it has always been our biggest industry along with printing and service. it is called redistribution of wealth, the west is being destroyed and China is being made the leading power.

A world army is being formed but this is just a global police force which is allowed to use military tactics on us, when there is a world army, who is left to fight? only us to be kept under control.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I agree and feel frustrated, I have spent ten years trying to get people to educate themselves on this, only to left a total outcast by all my friends and family. to be looked upon like some paranoid nutter, a crazy person who believes there is a satanic conspiracy.

The difference between me and them is, I have looked and read the documents, spent an average of 30hours a week researching. whilst also working.

Alot of people like us are truly losing faith in the fact that things can work out. but those who actually know, and who are real and genuine. will understand that the New World Order is coming, it is prophesized but it will be short lived,

and we will all be ultimately judged on what we have contributed towards it. now is the time to ask where your faith lies, cuz from what history tells me, freedom will only come with sacrifice. and ask yourself this are you really willing to sacrifice everything including yourself, to stop the New World Order, those who do will be free, those who do not will be slaves.

No matter what happens, I know one thing for sure. I will die a free man.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Human history is littered with indestructible, almighty, powerful, paranoid leaders and so called great civilisations that........NO Longer Exist!

The NWO may well rise to amazing power, fulfil its ambitions and may in their own minds be a truly wonderful thing for this planet but, sooner or later, as is the way with all civilisations it will fall into oblivion and be a distant misty memory in future times.

The two most important lessons of history are that debt is slavery and the nwo is built on debt and more importantly, NOTHING ever stays the same!

The human race cannot fight the nwo if they are destined to rise.
But be warned.......if they are destined to rise, they are also destined to fall and that you can write in stone!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprenticeofLight
I agree and feel frustrated, I have spent ten years trying to get people to educate themselves on this, only to left a total outcast by all my friends and family. to be looked upon like some paranoid nutter, a crazy person who believes there is a satanic conspiracy.

The irony is that while accusing others of being a "paranoid nutter", they themselves are completely blinded by the lies that we have been told about EVERYTHING...

These people accuse us of living a life of blind faith when in reality it is THEM who are living by blind faith in LIES.

The sheer IRONY is that they accuse others of living in delusion while they themselves do exactly that.

There is a VAST Satanic conspiracy to deceive every person on earth.

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! " Eustace Mullins

"In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." - Eustace Mullins

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
how is the system of control that can be traced back to 'Isis' now 'new'?

edit on 7-3-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Maybe it is 'new' and reborn, every time it rises again..........after it has fallen.......again!
Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

this is true but the problem is, is this what you want for your life and your childrens life? so you are saying just give up let them have a new world order and one day it will collapse. I have another good idea why no just let the bullie beat you up, im sure he will get tired one day. lol

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I argue alot with Christains about Constanitine, Paganism, Christmas, and the yearly sun cycle. and the relationship between them and how the sun god is the DEVIL, and it is amazing how most Christians (I have spoken to) do not even know the history of the book they have given their lives to. it is ignorance beyond belief.
ok so SANTA (SATAN) showers us with gifts and goodies if we are a good boy or girl, but is we are bad we get a lump of coal, or the Grinch lol

All i hear is "it is a coincidence, NO! two things is a coincidence. thousands of pieces of supporting evidence spread over thousands of years, is a pattern

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
They will destroy themselves.
They manage it every time.

When I was in school in the 70;s, I now realise we had some very fine, free minded teachers.

One particular teacher of history I remember vividly. She said that world slavery and oppression rises and falls through history. She warned there would come a day, possibly in our own lifetime in which we would lose our freedoms such as speech, action etc. She also said that we would always be free in our own minds and that would be the key to escape.

You cannot fight the nwo with violence or uprising. Things will only change when people as a whole turn their backs on them and say 'no'. But they are already getting to the point where they are a laughing stock. For example, man made global warming, the bicycle co2 tax of washington state, globalisation of everything etc.

They can push things so far...........and it will all just fall apart. It is a lot like trying to hold jelly in your hand; the tighter they squeeze, the more they lose.

They own everything...........so they think.

They plan to control everything.........so some say.

But fall...........it is inevitable.

Sit back and watch the show.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

the problem with that is, you are not invited to the show. and you are right nations and power rise and fall, but what your teachers have failed to realize is that. most of our history, all the wars, crusades, terrorism, you name it, has all been for the New world order, it is the original plan that these Cabal worshiping Zionists have been working on for the longest of time. all these exchanges of power and structures has all been for the new world order.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprenticeofLight
I argue alot with Christains about Constanitine, Paganism, Christmas, and the yearly sun cycle. and the relationship between them and how the sun god is the DEVIL, and it is amazing how most Christians (I have spoken to) do not even know the history of the book they have given their lives to. it is ignorance beyond belief.
ok so SANTA (SATAN) showers us with gifts and goodies if we are a good boy or girl, but is we are bad we get a lump of coal, or the Grinch lol

All i hear is "it is a coincidence, NO! two things is a coincidence. thousands of pieces of supporting evidence spread over thousands of years, is a pattern

If the Bible were NOT God's Word, the Illuminati would not have attacked it the way they have throughout history.

Many years ago I experienced a supernatural encounter with God when I opened a bible.

I was NOT a believer at the time.

Since that experience in 1979, I have seen a massive amount of evidence and undeniable miracles that convinced me that the Bible is in fact a supernatural book.

The prophecies in the bible are irrefutable proof that the Bible is in fact divinely inspired.

There is ONE huge, misunderstood "super-conspiracy" that explains every smaller conspiracy and ties them all together.

The Bible is that missing link that connects them.

THIS is why the Luceferian elite HATE it with a vengeance.

This is one reason Jesus exposed the Illuminati AKA "The Synagogue of Satan".

This is ALSO the same reason that the prophecies in the bible are irrefutable proof that the Bible is in fact divinely inspired.

The laws of probability have PROVEN that the Bible is a construction of God and show that it is a complete impossibility that any man could have thought it up.

The Bible is proven as the word of God by the fulfillment of Bible prophesies. It is mathematically impossible for all of these prophesies to have just happened by chance. This proves that the people that wrote the Bible were inspired by God, for only God could accurately foretell the future, in detail 100% of the time, and at the same time encourage mankind to obey Him.

Source

"Perhaps the most compelling of evidences demonstrating that the Bible is the word of God is its unswerving ability to accurately predict future events, often in minute details. Specific prophesies are conspicuously absent from the 26 other religious books that claim to be scripture, including the Muslim's Koran, the Book of Mormon, the Hindu Vedas, and Buddhist writings. This in itself should be a major eye-opener to the honest skeptic. "

Accuracy Of Prophecy

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I for one wish they would hurry up.

At least one way or the other it would stop all the fear mongering about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

you spoke about population reduction. can so much odd political pressures for spreading homosexuality part of that plan ! (sorry if my statement annoys you)
but population is itself a merit of power ! why do they want to reduce their own population, it is odd. I know that countries like China, Russia and even Iran have programs for increasing their population but are USA and UK going to omit themselves !!!?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

If you look around, even most of those who condemn any sort of NWO are in denial. We argue the points of our (USA) constitution but when it comes down to it... most of us, deep within, either don't believe it can happen or simply can't get a grip on what it would mean if it did.

A number of ATS'ers have written posts on just how unprepared we are as a nation for what looks to be bearing down on us like a freight train. We sat back and allowed the Patriot Act to slice and dice our rights... and now, we have a new administration that looks ready to finish off the constitution and boil this nation down into full state-forced servitude.

We really are watching all of this in real time and basically doing nothing to try and stop it.

Yeah...what redoubt said.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
That guys voice in the youtube vid is creepy!

I couldn't listen to it any longer!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

TWe will all be living in camps. same clothes, no choice of work, no right to travelext

Can you show us in the UN document where it says this please?

I've provided a link to it here:
LINK

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

TWe will all be living in camps. same clothes, no choice of work, no right to travelext

Can you show us in the UN document where it says this please?

I've provided a link to it here:
LINK

I scrolled through this whole thread to see if someone posted a link to the document as I can't watch videos at work, so I was going to post it myself. Thank you!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join