It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mall World Universal University of Cosmic Knowledge and Learning

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow, I almost read all the comments and it's nice to see reunion happen between fellow 'students'. This is a very interesting thread!!!

I also have a question. Do you get graded there in Mall world. In one of my dream I saw a sheet with grades on it. But it was grades on many things like beauty, defense, offense, etc...

I don't know where I got it, but I could see my grades.

I also had a dream where I had to sit or lie on a round thing and close the thing. Then I had to tell them which numbers in saw and they came in Roman numbers and Arabian numbers.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Not off topic in my mind, we resonate to the Truths we learn.
It moves me the same way, a great version in my opinion.

I have always believed that Waves of US have infiltrated Earth to help balance out the Dark Negatives that Rule Here.
We are in a balancing act,,, very nice to hear how this touched you,,,

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

I never experienced being graded that I KNOW of, but am sure I have Been TESTED.

Sometimes it is tough not knowing how well we are doing,,

thus this thread,, I think it is part of our own SELF EVALUATION related to what we have learned and are learning still.
\
Thanks for writing, tell more if you like.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hmm, then I don't think i went to mall world. But thanks to this thread I can see again that something does exist outside this 3D reality. thanks!

I begin to remember dreams, I remember I was sitting in a classroom and I was being given a lesson about social security for other people in times to come. The lesson was being given by David icke.

I also remember when i went to school and there was this HUGE parking for cars. my car was later stolen.

I don't think they have anything to with Mall world do they? xD

thanks again for replying!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hello again.
Last night I went back to Mall World I believe. Only this time I finally went to a classroom. My teacher was sitting on the floor in a meditative pose. I can't recall details about his face and exactly what he was wearing as the room was dimmed. I could only see the outline of the man. As I got closer he told me to sit down and what he was telling me would be important. After sitting down I only remember his movements and that he talked for awhile. I think that I will receive his message when I am ready.

I'm glad to know others are still experiencing this. Have you visited lately, EarthCitizen?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Can the OP explain if you are shown anything on how the human evolution process will begin? Will it be a massive planetary disaster, or could it be our approach to the interstellar gas cloud that could ignite the Sun? What and how will this type of human evolutionary process begin?

Do you know if the classroom mall has been around for eons?

How could someone be recommended for this school?

Thanks for posting! Extremely interesting!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Attendees are selected in a fashion that I don’t totally understand, like a lottery in a way, it seems to be that the students are voted in somehow with each having one or more Benefactors
is there any way to get recommended? on a side note, this place sounds extremely familiar, or well, not. its like when you forget something, but you know you should remember it, your whole body remembers it but your mind doesnt? but, i don't feel like i have visited this place, but rather, like i should. could you let me know? thanks
edit on 21-6-2013 by rain7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'll wait and share light with those around me who are awakening as well. Only if they ask though!
reply to post by joeyv23

i'm asking. can you help me?
edit on 21-6-2013 by rain7 because: sounded like a jerk

edit on 21-6-2013 by rain7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I could write a book about my "dreams" with them
reply to post by Phantom traveller

please do!

p.s. thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i am now going to assume that this thread is dead... will finish reading, hope it continues

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
My fellow members,
It's been a while since i posted here, but i kept a close eye to your posts.

Anyway the reason i' m back is to share last night's dream and ask a question.

Question:
Have any of you noticed something strange going on in the Mall?

Last night i was there, after a very long time, and the place was deserted. There were also signs of a battle and a few things were broken or out of place. I started walking down a corridor and i opened a door that led to a basement. I went down. The place was huge and there were people standing with their backs to the wall. They were 50 or 60 people and among them i recognized some that are dead in real life (both famous(actors, singers etc and people i used to know). I kinda freaked out, as i assumed that everyone was dead, but then for a reason that i cannot recall, i ordered them to start digging holes in that basement and i send a few others to go upstairs and start cleaning the place. They did what i told them and up to the point that i woke up, i was watching a group of people that i knew digging holes.

So what do you think guys?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Hi "friend in time" -- EarthCitizen23,
Stopped by the Mall thread to see if you were still around. Haven't seen posts by you lately and was hoping you were well and all is good in your world.
Also, lovely version of this song; I've never heard this, and it was great.
Wishing you the best.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I've had something similar and yes the place often reminds me of a wide open mall type of place but it's usually classrooms I'm attending or a place that functions like a university. I've been there several times and in several locations. Thanks for sharing this. I always thought I must need the extra schooling because I wasn't catching on here during Earth time and I was getting some extra spiritual learning as well to help me progress. It's nice to know I'm not alone in there.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Please tell me you are just being sarcastic, that you aren't serious?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I also have recurring dreams of being pursued, but it's not a frightening kind of pursuit. Instead, it's like I know my game is over if I'm caught. Just a game, yeah?

I often have dreams of being pursued myself, and I can never reason in it to just turn around. Sometimes it fills like I have some kind of killer after me, and I must evade him in the world long enough to get out (wake up). I have never died yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Hey Galadriel, I hope that you are doing well.
yes, I have been absent, and when I do get a chance to log on it isn't for long, peruse new News, then back to work!! The Mundane world has taken a turn for the blending of much in my part of the world.
I do have to comment about the One and only visit to MallWorld this Month, and noticed some others making similar statements about their visits. Let me know if you have had any lately.

Went to MW, and it was empty.
For whatever reason this was a brief visit, hurried, and the only reason I Know it was MW and not just a regular dream was because of where in the MW it was located. It was the Atrium area, which is to me, like the hub area for most activity.
I wasn't able to investigate much, but it was dark, and not the LIGHT Filled place I KNOW.
It was like a Power Out, I felt others, but could not see anyone, so not sure if this was a reference to me ,, or do I know who was there, but it was not the Crowd that I usually get to see at the Atrium area. I could see familiar rooms, empty and the hallways empty. I walked to a passageway to find a "Teacher" and ended up back in my bed WIDE AWAKE....
Strange event, and sadly the only visit lately for myself. I have asked to return, and if I have do not remember like I normally can. So, still investigating what is going On.
Any clues or Thoughts.

Again, thanks for the kind thoughts,

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Hey, I have had a similar experience this month. Have you been able to visit anymore?
This is very strange to me, as I can only think that it has to do with everyone being tightly and strongly involved in their Mundane Worlds, and not able to visit??? Or Summer Break???? LOL
anymore thoughts about this since you posted ??

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rain7

Hello Rain7,
at the moment it seems that many of us are finding Mall World very different from what is Usual.
I personally am disturbed by my lack of ability to return like normal, and am still Investigating when I am able to do Lucid dreaming, but that too has taken a back seat. For me it is the Mundane world it seems and the change of vibration here on Earth. I am planning a DEEP Shamanic Journey at the end of the month, and hope to find some clue as to what is going on, and will keep all posted.
For NOW,, I would ask any who have had recent visits to post their experiences so we might all get a clue as to what is going on at the Mall World.
Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretsOfMe

Hey, I am very interested in your experience in June at the Mall World, have you had any more lately???
Please let me know if you have discovered what was being transmitted by your teacher in the dim room.

??? Very perplexed.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow - have been going to MW for years and searching for it in "real" life...here it is!!

To add to descriptions - I reach MW often by subway or by car (my car is usually on a roller coaster track, goes upside down and stuff), the subway is a little less dramatic. The subway connects to the bottom floor of the mall, which is very dark, but kind of posh. I see red velvet on dark wood and black metal, and lots of little white lights, like Christmas lights. There's a restaurant or bar down here - all dark wood with the bar in the center.
However, my mall actually does have stores - that might just be my materialism showing up in my dreams, though. Sometimes I'm shopping (but haven't bought anything), usually I get there right as the stores are closing, sometimes I'm late for class like others. Common subjects for me are foreign languages, P.E., astronomy (inside a planetarium), science (I remember an aquarium), and some kind of musical or theatrical performances in a theatre.

I go outside often - from my vantage point, it's right next to the very blue water, with palm trees and lots of pretty landscaping with flowers, hedges, etc. If you leave the mall, there's also an art museum (Asian art?), art supply shops, a large, white, domed capitol building, and some residential areas. I seem to live on campus or near - I often go to and from my apartment building, which has many floors and elevators. Navy walls, hardwood floors.

Particular characters I remember, who I have never met in real life - I was outside at a picnic bench taking some kind of entrance exam, and a boy on skateboard was chatting to me and doing some tricks. I remember him wearing a bright green t-shirt and a hoodie. He thought the test was hard.
A very pretty blonde lady in a business suit directing me to the top floor - however, the only way up was on an impossibly rickety elevator. Long, light blonde hair in a bun, black framed glasses, gray-ish suit.

Thanks for the thread!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join