It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mall World Universal University of Cosmic Knowledge and Learning

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Wow it's great that your family is able to share in these experiences. I envy you in that I have pretty much felt like the lone ranger in that respect. Consider yourself quite lucky!

The three thing has always held significance in my life. Once I was outside taking a smoke and an amber orb soared through the sky right over my house. As I watched it go out of sight, a large group of these orbs approached from the same direction from which the first had come. They were in groups of three. I did a quick count and there were at least thirty groups of three flying silently past. I went back into the house all excited to tell my wife, but she was watching tv and acted totally disinterested. The story of my life haha. I've personally had hundreds of sightings of various flying objects through the years, and three of them were close encounters with missing time. I'm making this post at the risk of sounding completely insane, but it is what it is.

As far as dreaming of major ecological events taking place, I've had a few of these as well. It's always from the outside looking in, and usually involves water. Like waves coming in and sweeping people off their feet. Whether or not this is merely symbolic I cannot say. But in these instances, people are going about their daily lives ignoring the signs all around them when the waves hit. It's not terrifying from my point of view, but I'm never at ground level mind you. It's as if I'm viewing these things from an elevated location far removed from them, but still able to see it all. Also when I see them it's not surprising to me, and I feel as if I've been trying to warn people to no avail. These things seem very real when I see them.

I also had a recurring lucid dream of fireballs taking out my house in NC a few years back, and I knew that the rest of my family had perished. I'm not living there anymore and my family has all but disowned me, so this aspect has been the most difficult for me to deal with. But I've come to terms with the fact that where we are is a result of the choices that we have made, and this physical life is just temporary anyway. You can't force anything on anyone, and some people never stray out of their comfort zones.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

You may find these two threads of mine interesting:

"Akashic Records And Antique Shop"? Or Just A Random Dream?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 1/16/2011 @ 08:59 PM

Who else seems to go to the same place every night in their dreams?
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 4/14/2010 @ 02:24 PM

edit on 3/18/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

You may find these two threads of mine interesting:

"Akashic Records And Antique Shop"? Or Just A Random Dream?
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 1/16/2011 @ 08:59 PM

Who else seems to go to the same place every night in their dreams?
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 4/14/2010 @ 02:24 PM

edit on 3/18/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

Thank you so much for posting these, posted replies on that second thread

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

Wow it's great that your family is able to share in these experiences. I envy you in that I have pretty much felt like the lone ranger in that respect. Consider yourself quite lucky!

The three thing has always held significance in my life. Once I was outside taking a smoke and an amber orb soared through the sky right over my house. As I watched it go out of sight, a large group of these orbs approached from the same direction from which the first had come. They were in groups of three. I did a quick count and there were at least thirty groups of three flying silently past. I went back into the house all excited to tell my wife, but she was watching tv and acted totally disinterested. The story of my life haha. I've personally had hundreds of sightings of various flying objects through the years, and three of them were close encounters with missing time. I'm making this post at the risk of sounding completely insane, but it is what it is.

As far as dreaming of major ecological events taking place, I've had a few of these as well. It's always from the outside looking in, and usually involves water. Like waves coming in and sweeping people off their feet. Whether or not this is merely symbolic I cannot say. But in these instances, people are going about their daily lives ignoring the signs all around them when the waves hit. It's not terrifying from my point of view, but I'm never at ground level mind you. It's as if I'm viewing these things from an elevated location far removed from them, but still able to see it all. Also when I see them it's not surprising to me, and I feel as if I've been trying to warn people to no avail. These things seem very real when I see them.

I also had a recurring lucid dream of fireballs taking out my house in NC a few years back, and I knew that the rest of my family had perished. I'm not living there anymore and my family has all but disowned me, so this aspect has been the most difficult for me to deal with. But I've come to terms with the fact that where we are is a result of the choices that we have made, and this physical life is just temporary anyway. You can't force anything on anyone, and some people never stray out of their comfort zones.

Amazing! We have so many parallels, you and I

First, I am sorry that you have such a hard time with family. I've "thinned the herd" with friends, it was like one day I didn't understand why I had people in my life who were so toxic, so dishonest, so disingenuous. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm above anyone, just that I realized my life was being hurt by the actions of others and just had to get to the point where I wanted just honest, genuine people in my life, with all their faults, but tried their best to be good to others. Sadly, there are so few
This seemed to coincide with the very beginnings of the mall dreams and a paranormal fallout that happened after strange... sightings. So, I will put myself out there with you

I'm thrilled that you mention the orbs, amber or orange ones in particular. I had a sighting at the end of September of 2009 and reported it to MUFON (it should still be there under Colorado). My husband and two kids witnessed it, as well as a County Sheriff. My husband called me as he was driving home from the grocery store, yelling at me to go out onto our deck and look towards the west. Seconds later I saw it, still the most amazing thing I've seen to this day: it was not far from our building (we were living in an apt at the time), over a main, 2-lane hwy, maybe 100 feet in the air or so, going between 30-40 mph. I was on our 3rd floor deck and if you were to stretch your arm out in front of you, it would have been about the size of a dime or so. It was a bright orange fireball, but it looked like the fire was contained, swirling around inside of it. Not so much like fire, but like changing orange/red glowing swirls. It never lost or gained elevation, came from the NW and headed SE. It was so low I lost it behind the next building. My husband said he saw it change direction mid-air in a split second. The cop on the road it was over was out of his car, door open, watching it. MUFON said it was the space station
, & said there wasn't a police report. Yet, it was reported OR - TX that night in a perfect time sequence from NW to SE, all described same.

Posts related to what you said:

The triangles & 3s:

Disaster Dreams w/ Water:

There are many more, but I won't bore you
Anyway, you'll get the gist

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Yes it seems that we do have a lot in common. I noticed a change in mid-September that happened very quickly, which seemed to be initiated with fifteen minutes of missing time. I walked out the door to leave for work at 5AM and when I got in my car it was 5:15AM. Very weird since I only had to go twenty feet to my car. That's when I noticed that people were acting differently and things just seemed a bit off. Instead of a nudge, this time society gave me a shove. I had to get away from all the toxicity and materialism, as I just couldn't stand to be around it any longer.

Since coming back out to Arizona and living the quiet life, it's much easier to stay centered and grounded. I know I'm here for a reason, and it's energetic in nature. Also, accessing the spirit world is much easier for me here in hopiland for some odd reason. I can lay down, close my eyes, and almost instantly go 'there'. The only other place I have experienced this was while sleeping near the ocean.

We're living in interesting 'times'. Did we choose to be here now? If one thinks that time travel will EVER be possible, then one must consider the possibility that we're all time travelers. I'm very grateful that we've crossed paths mg, and we might be in one or more of the same study groups in mall world. Just out of curiosity, do you remember ever getting a red cupcake in your dreams?

Thanks for posting the links. Will check them out if I ever get through reading the web of dream threads that this_is_who_we_are posted lol.

edit on 18/3/2013 by htapath because: read it and needed to edit

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yes it seems that we do have a lot in common. I noticed a change in mid-September that happened very quickly, which seemed to be initiated with fifteen minutes of missing time. I walked out the door to leave for work at 5AM and when I got in my car it was 5:15AM. Very weird since I only had to go twenty feet to my car. That's when I noticed that people were acting differently and things just seemed a bit off. Instead of a nudge, this time society gave me a shove. I had to get away from all the toxicity and materialism, as I just couldn't stand to be around it any longer.

Since coming back out to Arizona and living the quiet life, it's much easier to stay centered and grounded. I know I'm here for a reason, and it's energetic in nature. Also, accessing the spirit world is much easier for me here in hopiland for some odd reason. I can lay down, close my eyes, and almost instantly go 'there'. The only other place I have experienced this was while sleeping near the ocean.

We're living in interesting 'times'. Did we choose to be here now? If one thinks that time travel will EVER be possible, then one must consider the possibility that we're all time travelers. I'm very grateful that we've crossed paths mg, and we might be in one or more of the same study groups in mall world. Just out of curiosity, do you remember ever getting a red cupcake in your dreams?

Thanks for posting the links. Will check them out if I ever get through reading the web of dream threads that this_is_who_we_are posted lol.

edit on 18/3/2013 by htapath because: read it and needed to edit

I'm grateful, too
And, not that far from you, I'm in Colorado
What's funny is it came to me like a fever, wanting to relocate from Illinois to Colorado. I had two small children and it was the beginning of the recession, but it just felt dangerous in Illinois, which is silly, but I feel safe here in CO. Since moving here, I've made my way to several reservations, the last one being the Zuni rez. Last year I was going through this intense need to seek such places out, but despite my good will in doing so, and hoping to learn why it was that propelled me there, I was only seen as an intruder, which I totally get. Still, I am drawn to certain areas. Around that time, I came across someone from a woodland tribe on the east coast and got to talking. He was certain that I had Choctaw blood, though I thought he was wrong. I am nearly 100% Irish, can trace my roots back to boats. Still, he got me interested, so I did a genealogy search. As it turned out, my grandmother's mother's relatives actually settled into virginia in the 1600s and the records show that I had Cherokee blood. However, I guess some of the Cherokee were actually Choctaw, but because of the way the whites had treated the Cherokee, other tribes w/out much after the whites came in an invaded, lied, saying they were Cherokee when they were actually other tribes, including Choctaw. Pretty funny, huh?

The strangest part is what preceded all of this. I had a dream that I was in the basement of the small white farmhouse I described and there was a party of some sort going on. In this dream, there was a curio cabinet in the basement and as I was looking into it, I saw in the glass that someone was standing behind me. I turned and there was a man with black, yellow, and red on his face and two feathers sticking up out of it, with only an animal loin cloth. It was strangely out of nowhere and I never dreamed of him before or since, but my daughter dreamed of him the same night. In her dream, he was with a woman and had small babies. In our house there was a rope that went into the ceiling and he was getting my daughter to climb up it, to safety, then she woke. Our dreams sent me on a strange mission to see why this warrior had appeared in our dreams, which is how I met that man online. It was after his nudging that I found out our ancestry, and then just a few weeks ago, while at the library with my kids, I came across a Choctaw book in the kids section and flipped a page and there was a painting of the man in my dream. Not the same man, but the same dress, paint, etc.

I have only one real missing time story and it wasn't until last February, right around the time of the genealogy research, that I recalled it and realized it wasn't "right". However, that takes a little while and I'm running out of room here and hijacking the thread (SORRY EARTHCITIZEN 23!!!), so I'll come back and post that

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That was an amazing post and gave me goose bumps aplenty.

I sent you a private message, well actually a small book.

Please forgive the length.

Edit to say... It's a mall world after all.
edit on 18/3/2013 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I just got around to reading the posts you linked mg.

The parallels are staggering. In one of my dreams I saw a soccer stadium get inundated with water. Cars were washed into the stadium somehow, or it might have been a race track with a soccer field in the middle. Not sure of the location, but my vantage point was from up high behind glass.

The following was not a dream.:

Days before the earthquake in Japan in 2011, a friend and I went hiking at Hanging Rock State Park in NC. We sat above a waterfall and were meditating. The ground started shaking, which is not common in NC, and we looked at each other in disbelief. At the same time, there were some of those metallic looking clouds in the sky. My friend starting taking pictures of the clouds. There was a purple orb in some of the pics, but we couldn't see it with our eyes.

I told my friend that something was being revealed to us. Time seemed to stand still as we continued to feel the ground rumble. Then, one of the metallic looking clouds starting moving towards us and was shaped perfectly like a dragon. He took a pic of it and I think it's still on his facebook page. Anyway, two days later the eq and tsunami hit Japan.

Also I know the buzzing sound you referred to in the UFO post. It makes you sleepy as hell, although I have been able to fight it off before. It was as if I was in slow motion, though. I couldn't wake my wife up when this happened on more than one occasion. It's like she was in suspended animation, and a little unnerving for me. She never remembered anything unusual happening, and I was always left looking like a crazy man for asking her about it. After researching the phenomenon, I relaxed a bit knowing it was just her guides.

So, anybody going to the mall tonight?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by mountaingirl1111]

Hm, I don't know about the red cupcake, I don't believe so, sorry

Interesting about your 15 minutes. I know time for me has been so bizarre lately, my internal clock is constantly off about 30-60 minutes and that was before the recent time change. So when time change happened, i was literally a mess for about 5 or 6 days! I swear I can do so much in one hour now that the clock does not move, some days two hours goes by without me realizing. However, I do know the feeling of actual missing time and it can be scary. Here is my story:

In June of 2005, my husband and I were to drive from Chicago to Seattle, the first time we'd ever been west of the Mississippi River. It was also our first REAL road trip, more than 3 or 4 hours. We stayed in Mitchell, SD the night before and left there at 7 am CST. We made it to the Black Hills around noon and had lunch. By the time we got just over the border into Montana from Wyoming, it was maybe 4ish and we decided we wouldn't be able to make it to Seattle and decided instead to stay in Wyoming for the night, then drive to CO, a place we'd never been but had always wanted to go. We had dinner around 5 in WY and made it to Casper around 9 pm. However, everything was booked, as there were two different conventions in WY that weekend. So we kept driving and would get off at every exit, check in with hotels, find out they were booked, and then get in the car and try again. We must have stopped at least 10 times, if not more. We were getting exhausted and tired of being in the car, so we tried sleeping at a truck stop for about 10 minutes, but it was creepy, then found a rest area and tried sleeping there for another half hour, then decided we'd drive to Cheyenne if we had to. By the time we were about half an hour or so outside of Cheyenne, we could see the glow in the sky from the lights (Cheyenne is not big, but WY is just so black and empty at night), and we were suddenly extremely exhausted, I couldn't focus my eyes, my husband must have been dozing behind the wheel because suddenly, after hours of seeing nothing, there was a semi blaring its horn next to us. We finally rolled into Cheyenne at about 5 am, MST. So, in all, we drove that day for about 23 hours straight, except to pick up fast food and pee.

This is a story we told for YEARS, until just last February. It was the time we drove for a day straight, and we would tell it in exasperating voices to friends & family & our kids. Since then, we relocated to CO, in 2007, and have been through WY, on that stretch, several times over the years. Still, it never occurred to me until February of last year that it was wrong. There was no way the story was right. There is no way it takes 8 hours to get from Casper to Cheyenne. Bothered by this realization, I decided to go to Mapquest and time things out, as well as go to Google Earth to find the stops we had made along the way. As it turns out, our timing from Mitchell, SD to Casper, WY was spot-on, when accounting for a few stops along the way. It was after leaving Casper that something happened to us or time or something. It should only take 2 1/2 hours to get from Casper to Cheyenne, not 8. Now, we did make several stops at hotels, stayed in a truck stop parking lot for 10 minutes, and then a rest area for half an hour. Being very generous with time, rounding up, we still have 3-4 hours of missing time. However, after looking on Google Earth, I realized there was no way that we could have stopped at so many towns, simply because THERE AREN'T THAT MANY! Not only are there not that many, but most of the ones that are real do not have hotels.

Once I realized this, some of the memories I have of that night don't fit, either. Now, Wyoming is simply one empty place. No people, no lights, no nothing. It has the smallest population of any state, but is one of the biggest in land size. The speed limits are high, the roads very hilly and wind about. I recall being pulled over to the side of the road, next to the shoulder, without a railing and a sheer drop-off, in the dark. I do not know why this was. My husband does not remember this and he was the one driving. I also remember sitting behind a boarded up motel in the dark right next to the interstate and just sitting there. Why? I looked on google Earth and that place does exist. The truck stop we stopped at exists, as does the rest area. The rest does not. Add to this that suddenly we have a semi next to us honking that came from nowhere and we could not focus our eyes with a snap of the fingers we were exhausted and weak, like instantly from being peppy and singing along in the car. About 4 hours of missing time and did not even know it for 5 years, even after living here. After that, things got weird for me

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

That's weird stuff. I've had similar happenings. I think it all relates to this 'mall world' in a very complex way. A good analogy is that we're all baking a cake. Our experiences are like ingredients that are all part of the recipe. The various experiences are added at just the right time in the right amount to achieve the correct blend. While the cake is in the oven, we tiptoe around and clean up the mess. Helping others with their ingredients is the icing on our cake. Sharing our finished cake with others is a joy. Hence, the cupcake reference.

I have dreams that last lifetimes, only to wake up here and no time has passed. Time is a funny thing in my experience. Some of my dreams involve tractor trailers, with me being let out of the back of the trailer at some location to have a profound experience. Actually I can't believe I'm typing this, but weirdness is my friend.

We may very well get to some point and realize that we're all actually at the mall world having a shared experience. At this point, nothing would surprise me.
edit on 19/3/2013 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Great thread! Two nights ago I believe I visited Mall world. I can remember everything that happened in the dream, but I didn't attend any classes or as such. When I woke up completely I had a sense of feeling that I've visited this place before. From what I remember I've visited three times. The first time I immediately looked for the restroom to hide, I'm not sure why I hid in there the entire dream. I was a few years younger than I am now during that dream. The second time, this occurred a few weeks back, I was there I remember seeing shops and it was obviously a mall. I kept going in and out of this place between different events that I feel like were deep thoughts playing out for some reason. This was the first time I really acknowledged that I visited a mall in my sleep.

The third time visiting was just the night before and this really opened my eyes even further. I started out in what I could sense was the first room from the doors to get outside of this amazing place. I never thought of looking back to make sure though. There were tons of people there, but I couldn't see what they looked like until I noticed some of them looked like people I've known over the years. Which I do not understand why at this time. Could someone possibly explain? One of the first things I noticed was the way "walking" felt. It felt like I was using ice to guide my way to where I was headed. Very fun and amazing feeling in my opinion. I could skate using the ice all I wanted. I noticed it wasn't too bright in the mall, most of the light came in from the outside into the roofs. As if it were cloudy outside blocking the sun at times. I noticed I could feel others when they touched me, but I never tried to touch anything. I could only control where I was going at times and other times I just went with the flow. I walked for what seemed minutes to an hour. As I went deeper my vision became blurry and eventually I went through what I think was deep thoughts playing out again. All of these were very vivid and I could control what I was doing. After each of these "deep thoughts" finished playing out I would return to mall world for a few minutes until I went deeper and another thought played out. I was with one of my childhood friends who was hunched over most of the time while in mall world. I never seemed to care that he looked younger and was hunched over. He seemed to guide me around at times. At one point, he showed me the restroom for only an instant. It looked exactly like it did in my first dream that I remember. Was he trying to prove to me that I've been there before? I don't know. This dream felt like it went on for hours and now I'm trying my best to visit once again.

I'm really interested in your thoughts about this. If this is actually mall world, why have I not visited any classes yet? Am I headed in the right direction?

When I found your thread yesterday I was so happy that others visit a mall as well. You described it very well and it amazes me. I know you have the power. I hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretsOfMe

Hello there SecretsOfMe. Welcome to the mall! In the OP's absence, I will try to help you along a bit. It sounds to me like you're well on your way to a new level of self discovery.

A good place to start is by reading through this entire thread if you haven't already. Do you keep a dream diary? This will also be a great help. A voice recorder works better, then transcribing them to paper as you go. Read through them occasionally. Patterns will emerge with time.

Also, when you lay down try to focus on remaining aware. Resist the urge to scratch an itch, blink, etc. If you lie completely still for around ten minutes, your body will go to sleep and your mind is free to roam. With practice this becomes easier. Also drinking water before you go to bed might help you remember better. When you wake up to use the bathroom, record your dreams.

I wish you well on your journey.

edit on 21/3/2013 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The OP might still be at the mall browsing.

Hey mg did you get the two messages I sent you yesterday?

I tried to give you my email addy earlier. Something must be wrong with the system.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Ha ha! I have had a few Mall excursions this week, unfortunately didn't retain any memory but being there.
Thanks everyone for keeping this thread so very interesting and alive. I do believe we are having a MALL WORLD REUNION of sorts here, and it is good to see everyone being moved by their own and others experiences.

THIS IS WHO WE ARE! Thanks for the links,, I did go and look and enjoy knowing that you were writing about the mall world experience in those threads. I found so many similarities, it makes me positive we are visiting the same places. Which raises many questions. Hope we can all gain some insight into what has been unfolding in our separate lives via our astral / dream experiences.

SECRETS OF ME, I think that Htapath answered your questions very well, the only thing I can add at the moment regards the question why no classes.
I experienced many MALL WORLD Trips not as a class, but as scenario I was placed into at the MALL WORLD, knowing I was being watched by teachers who cared. Many times I would find myself in a room alone, and what happened in the room was the class, even though alone, so a class room like school setting is not needed in Mall World. Sometimes the events that happened in the natural environs there where the class,, I remember learning about plants and spirits of plants there long before I was open to it here in 'real life' Deva taught me many classes there before I could make contact with them here. So don't worry about the class room atmosphere it isn't always used there.
If that is not what you meant let me know.

I am feeling much better now, so Thanks for all the Energy / prayers and kind words from All.

Special thanks to my Brother Htapath, you really helped me regain balance when I needed it, I am forever in your debt. For me, the proof is in the pudding, and you showed me that I am correct about my thoughts regarding so many things.

Now, back to reading the thread again,,, if someone needs repeat a question please do,,, as I feel I have been absent for so long..lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Hey it's so nice to see you back brother! The ground and atmosphere has been vibrating here more than ever. At first it was subtle but now it wakes me up at night. Whatever it is feels good and I sense that big changes are upon us.

How this will translate to mall world is anyone's guess, but I have a few ideas. For now, I'll keep those to myself as we see how things play out. Welcome back!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Hey, what thread are you writing about the vibrations? Want to take a look. Did you hear about the strange sonic booms in FLorida?
I hope that it is Good,,, we can ALL use it now.

Thanks again,, and good to be back.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by htapath

Hey, what thread are you writing about the vibrations? Want to take a look. Did you hear about the strange sonic booms in FLorida?
I hope that it is Good,,, we can ALL use it now.

Thanks again,, and good to be back.

Yes I heard about those too.

Last night at times it felt like I was sitting on a sub-woofer. It's coming from the sky the best I can tell, but it's everywhere and nowhere. Sounds crazy huh? Imagine a large sky sized amplifier with a guitar plugged in... the crackling bass. That's close to the sound I'm hearing. It's more like a vibration. Seismographs are picking it up, although it doesn't look dramatic and is small jumps of the needle.

I started my thread eight days ago on 3/14 when it got intense. Apparently it's a big secret or something, since it's not making headline news. You know the old routine, keep people in the dark and feed them fertilizer. Oddly, I have to reset my internet connection often since then. Related? Somehow, but some of your own math is required.
Here is the link to my thread.

Ground/Atmosphere Vibrating In Northeast Arizona

There are several more threads going on this and similar earth happenings. Here are a couple of them.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

Finally heard the noise form the sky!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The OP might still be at the mall browsing.

Hey mg did you get the two messages I sent you yesterday?

I tried to give you my email addy earlier. Something must be wrong with the system.

Just one, replied back but you didn't get it, sent you an email instead! xo

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Where'd everyone go?
I hope this thread isn't formally dead.. I have a question for you guys... have any of you been able to bridge the gap yet between the "sub"conscious mind and the waking conscious mind? I am yet to be able to shut my door from across the room like I can at Mall World and other places
Psychic (telepathic) activity is becoming more of an everyday thing for me now especially with my close friends. Just curious if anyone has been able to carry any of our other abilities into the physical yet? I think this was the original premise of the thread, maybe things have changed for some of us since then? Hope to hear something from you guys soon!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Got my answer
Still hope to hear from you guys! Hope all's well with everyone

Where are we now the evolution of human consciousness in the dawn of the new age?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join