It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mall World Universal University of Cosmic Knowledge and Learning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Why did you find that you needed to avoid certain people?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

You packed a lot into your post! Thanks for the input, I will need to reread this in the later am as I am just now headed to bed, early long day,, today! Will definitely look at this again.

I found it interesting you said, The Alanteans Return.

Also, if you have not already done so, Keep a dream diary ALL THE TIME.
It is a great tool for many reasons, as therapy and record of 'soul' events in your life.
Sounds interesting, all you said. Thanks for writing.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I've definitely been to a "mall" in my dreams quite a bit in the last year or so. My earliest memory of it was actually in a classroom setting (I wasn't aware of the mall aspect at the time) and being asked if I had done my homework. I was slightly embarrassed that I hadn't. In my waking life I had been looking for answers relating to other worlds/dream travel/meditation etc. I hadn't put forth the effort I knew would be necessary to get the answers to the questions I had.

Most often, I can remember being in a huge mall, mulling between classes as was stated by someone a few posts ago, and I can easily pull up memories of being there, getting food, talking to friends (not what we talked about), but I can't easily recall what all I've been learning there. Do you think there's something I should/can do to awaken this? Or is it something that I will have to remain patient for?

On another occasion I was in the hill area you guys spoke of. I remember going to a house near there that felt like home. I remember being conscious of the fact that I was in a learning environment. I remember flying around the scenery taking it all in when I lost control of my direction and began to be pulled towards a lake. The feeling of losing control was jarring, but I remained calm. I was pulled down into the lake but still remained calm knowing that I wouldn't drown. I could feel snakes all around my body as I was pulled to the bottom. At the bottom, I was held still, feeling the snakes all around me. As fear crept in, I focused on the area of my heart and told myself to love the snakes and the experience. I felt a release of pressure where my chest would be and I was lifted out of the water. I remember hearing, "Good job! As a reward... X-ray vision" At this point I remember being back at the house, conscious of the fact that I could see through the walls and hills to far off distances

One last thing on my dreams, I often visit a place that's very wide open.. feels like a celebration/gathering... lots of people around, being happy... almost like 4th of July celebration, but it also feels like a woodstock type of event. Quite often I see/visit a massive carousel that is there on the grounds. When I'm there and aware that I'm there, I try to practice energy manipulation. Once I remember having blue energy in one hand, white energy in the other, pushing them together and blowing through them to create a frosty mist. The other memory I have of energy manipulation, I remember holding my hands together, but the energy I was holding felt... odd to say the least. I could push into it with my fingers... the best way I can describe it was like holding a ball composed of hexagons faces like a soccer ball, but many more... anyway I could push the hexagons with my fingers like buttons. When I did so, I noticed how it felt like there was raw cotton surrounding the whole thing, seeds, twigs, leaves and all. I look forward to your thoughts on this. I'm very excited to see with my physical eyes people who are experiencing similar things. Much love to everyone

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I do not see why you would think dreams are reality though. I would love it if it was real but these are dreams you've been having and I don't mean any disrespect by that, at all.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Great Post!
Very well written and very interesting to read!

Just a quick question:

You mentioned that have you met with many different life forms including Reptilians and Preying Mantis/Insectoid type creatures and I was wondering if you recall what these entities are like?

For example: do you recall what these creatures looked like and also how would you describe their personality?

It sounds like the Preying Mantis type creature was quite benevolent in that she/he helped heal when you were younger. I’ve also read about Preying Mantis type creatures in UFO lore in which these creatures are described as terrifying (to the contactee) in appearance, yet quite non aggressive (though curious) in behaviour.

If you don’t remember, that’s no problem
I’ve just always wondered.
----
Btw, The Mall World you visit sounds amazing!
I’d love to have an experience like that!

Thank-you very much again for sharing your dreams and experiences with us!

Also, have you read any of Dolores Cannon’s books? She’s a hypnotherapist that specializes in past life regressions. She has many descriptions of people going into past lives and recalling pretty out-there experiences on different planets and realities. I know that she has definitely described schools that people visit inbetween lives and also while their asleep in this current life. I’m sure she’s described people encountering Preying Mantis type aliens in her work as well.

So if you haven’t already, and you have time, I definitely recommend checking it out. And of course, she’s really into the idea that people have been called to this planet at this time to assist in earth changes.

Here is a torrent that has a quite a few of her books in pdf form for free!

thepiratebay.se...

edit on 8-3-2013 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by htapath

Why did you find that you needed to avoid certain people?

The simple explanation may be that I have work to do and don't have the desire to socialize in these instances. I really can't say for sure, but am open to possibilities.

A dream psychologist might suggest that I'm only avoiding aspects of myself, which could very well be true. I still have unfinished business, or else I probably wouldn't be 'here' in this capacity.

Most of the time I travel alone in the mall, but occasionally I have companion(s). Some of the venues house various curiosity type little shops, and there are small crowds milling around looking at different things like ornaments. When I go to these places, usually the individual(s) I am with is/are looking to acquire something while I wait or browse.

There are also dormitory type areas where I sometimes go on some sort of service calls. I am with one or two others on these occasions. The reason for these visits has to do with some type of healing or fixing.

One of the more wide open areas looks sort of like the stock exchange in the way it's laid out and how busy it is. Here it appears that it's possible to view someone's life, live as it is happening.

I have also seen the carousel many times in the amusement park area. Roller coasters, intricate slides, and some type of ride where people go to have sex using the g forces it creates.

Damn this is a weird thread and I'm happy to be able to contribute.

Also will start writing this stuff down again as I've gotten slack in that department lately.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

If I had started my Dream Journals earlier in life and let you read my experiences in that reality, you would agree these were not 'normal' dreams. Since I have had years to try and understand this phenomenon, I have made a sideline in my life of understanding dreams, became adept at what is called Lucid Dreaming, and what some call Soul Travel/ Astral Travel, and I agree those are different phenomenon. As is Shamanic Trance and travel in other realms.

This started for me around the age of 5 and the things I experienced in those ''dreams'' are NOT something a 5 year old could make up, and I wasn't influenced by TV much as this was 1967 and our family didn't watch tons until the 70s and I never cared for it much regardless.

I understand your reasoning, I would do the same if I were on the Other Side of this and can even suggest that IF it IS just a Dream,, WOW! And I have had some OUT THERE DREAMS,,, what many call BIG DREAMS, as Carl G. Jung would say, and I looked at things in that light,,,, just in case. Taking the dream as metaphor, or having Archetypes and Anima and Animus figures floating in and out of said dreams. I have had THOSE kind of dreams too and definitely Know there is a difference. That is why I have not written out everything so when someone here thinks they are having the same thing happen I can weigh my info to see if it matches, and many have already made it clear this is a phenomenon that is obviously SOUL Related to the development and continued survival of the Human Species.

I Know ,,, sounds Ego driven,, and I have looked at that avenue also.

Mall World is IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION of TIME AND SPACE,,

so evidence is going to be hard to come by and mostly circumstantial at best. I don't even know if putting this out there in cyberspace is prudent on my behalf, but believe that the time we live is calling certain individuals to STAND UP and BE READY,,

And even if they don't know for what the MALL WORLD seems to have been a Training School for what so many of us are experiencing RIGHT NOW. Massive Change of perception and reality.

If it is Imaginal, or fantasy, then it has burst forth from our Collective Consciousness to HELP HEAL and SAVE EARTH and I think that a good thing.

If you can give me your definition of Reality, then I will discuss more about this and how you may be uninformed about what is Possible and Impossible within your definition.

Thanks for your input, and question
edit on 3/8/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenandNoelle

Yes I know of Ms Cannon's work, have not really looked at it but might take a look to see what she says about the Mantis beings.

The Mantis beings I had contact with were 'silent' beings. I understand why they could strike terror in one as they are Huge 7 to 10 feet my estimate. I never had any fear of them,, maybe because of my study in Mall World. Not much communication was done between us, and what little was emotion driven telepathic. you can look in their eyes and they know your thoughts and you know their click click click voices and understand them somehow I assume telepathically. Only in the bike incident can I say I thought One Smiled,,,, if it can be called that,, and when they worked on me physically for the healing of the disease I had, they would bring me outside (At night) and sit me on some Iron Lawn Chairs my mother had our in our front yard and sit me on the bench. They worked very quick and quietly. They must have given me something for pain, as they used their Razor sharp ''claws' to manipulate the bones in my leg. There were two of them who came regularly during that time of my life. I have only seen One in my adulthood and it was fleeting and I don't really count it myself because we had no communication. I just saw him. But the two who worked on my hip bones,, I really Loved they saved my leg I believe (Now it is shorter than my other leg)
The Reptilians are another story,,, and there are things about them that in the UFO/Alien World i don't agree, such as them being Satan's minions. So I might leave that one alone for another thread for now. I do know by my experience with both the reptilian and small grays that some are Good and Some just like humans are not so nice and I would not want to spend much time with, but for the most part I judge them as individuals just as I do humans.
My favorite race is a humanoid type who live, act and have a deep understanding of spiritual matters that makes one just feel love when around them. They Live on their home world as nomadic Natives like Native aboriginal tribes here on Earth. They are very Present Now with all the mess going on here, when you are with them, you see NO technology at all, just Nature. The UFO I saw in 1980 and 1982 both had my mentor on deck as she was the one who communicated with me and started the download of information and that was the only time I ever knew they had technology,, and is it OLD and ADVANCED.

I have had negative experiences, and even once tried to and would have Killed a gray Alien that was trying to hurt me. I don't believe in violence, but would take up arms against this branch of visitors. I believe they are the ones who have blackmailed our governments with technology bumps and it is like coc aine now and our governments are hooked and those little greedy beings are the pushers and dealers. We must stop them somehow, and I know that is part of the training some receive on Mall World..

So,,, that is a brief answer to some of your questions,,, thanks again,,, and ask again if you think I was too vague.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

You know all the time spent there,, I never thought of or got to have Sex!!

Interesting, I do know of the ''stock exchange like area. I thought the terminals you spoke of were the viewing sites to other souls lives. I did not spend much time there as it was TOO Busy for my tastes,, but would like to return for more info about that area. Plus the privacy issue and the laws about viewing others LIVE is different from ''past'' lives.
In one class about precognitive functions this was discussed and alluded to in detail, being that we are in what is called a True Malleable Event Horizon here on Earth I guess it is all Open for review.

A True Malleable Event Horizon is where Timelines overlap and are able to be changed easily and the bifurcation points are so numerous that ''all bets are off'' as to a projected outcome,,,, per my Benefactor on Mall World.

glad you are enjoying this thread, I appreciate your input and words.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

After I had my ''download' ufo experience, I SO wanted to access the information that was just a big blurr of flashing lights,letters, numbers and symbols. I have yet to really 'bring it out'' so to speak.

I think it is more likely that it is like a slow release type deal, and that when needed adrenaline or someother hormone or something will reactivate the information and it will Unfold naturally in the course of time.

That is one of the reason I started this thread,,, to see if anyone has Unraveled that part of the puzzle.

Thanks for your input and information too,, I would say you spent time in many of the Energy Classes like I did, the description you gave with the hexagonal feeling to the points of pressure of manipulated/generated energy was SPOT ON!

Hope to continue our group discovery more here,,, thank you very much for writing!! Tell more if you like,,

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I may have been before but I wasn't in the school mall area I was out side there were very tall white buildings with people going in and out they were built into a cliff or something and I was floating in the air between these two stars that seemed to me like they were in the atmosphere but I cant say I wasn't learning because I was being told that these two stars one smaller and one kinda big but not larger then the planet as I said they were in the atmosphere but I was being taught how the stars powered the entire planet and we would not need to make a new power supply for a very long time if we continued to use the dual star methods.. I cant say this was mall world because I was looking down at it but it did feel like home to me I felt very comfortable and at home here even floating in the atmosphere felt amazing

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tierdofbs

You may well have been because I have not said this yet, to see if anyone would state this, but the Mall World is in a Binary System with Two Suns and almost All Power used there is Solar and Hydro electric because of the abundance of water that flows and I believe in its history was the first main power source used.

Sounds to me like you might have been on one of the many orbiting stations or on one of their moons.
Mall World is ancient and has been a technological society for eons, and as part of a Cosmic federation became a center of Learning because of the ability of the natives to communicate difficult ideas in a simple fashion,, I.E. Dream School.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
WoW OP, excellent post. I have been awake for about four or five years now. Things have gotten so outer-limits for me, since I remembered my connection to source and started to harness my power. And it has been very hard to keep balance in my life. It is extremely difficult navigating this planet when you know the truth...and it doesn't help when I watch my family and friends run the other way, calling me crazy and hurling hate towards me because of my changes. It is truly remarkable what the absent of light does to someone. Anyway, as I read your post I felt drawn to every word. I do not remember if i went here, nor do I even know for certain that such a thing exists, but what I do know is that I got nothing but good vibes and attraction to your story and my lie detector/BS detector did not go off. That is not to say it will not go off later during meditation, as it sometimes does. But my intuition is telling me you are shooting straight. Well i don't know where i'm going with this other than to say, thank you, it brings me much happiness to know you are out there
It has been a pleasure reading your experience and thank you for sharing.

youtube: chunkafungus
livingintheabstract

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

Welcome aboard fellow traveler into co creation!

I know there are tons of BSers out there and they will all say what I am going to say, but it is all true, so I don't think much anymore about people who don't believe what has happened to me. I really am an open book and have no reason to BS anyone. But having been BSed and had con artist mess with me before, I understand skepticism and timidity to believe this because it is BIG .

Humans live multidimensional lives.
On earth this is Only for the Shaman and Mystics. everyday persons avoid this because this is NOT REAL to them. They have no experience, which is not a bad thing,, or me having MANY Experiences ANY Reason to gloat or feel 'special' in any way.
My life has been spent trying to understand the unknown, magickal aspects of this world, so Naturally since Science has found that OBSERVING AN EXPERIMENT AFFECTS IT,, means by extension I have helped to manifest these events in my life for a reason I don't know myself,,, thus this thread and others like THE WAITING GAME point to,, Our INNER POWER of Co Creation.

We are all Feeling the approaching ''EVENT" of Humanity and want to know what to do, how to act, respond and what should we REALLY be doing,,, because our 9 to 5 jobs (nightshifts too) are not giving us the Joy Life Can Bestow upon us when we are in the FLOW of Life.

I have followed my bliss in many aspects,, and am creating a future were I Will LIVE MY BLISS until the day I die of this body.

LIFE IS GOOD Carpe diem, and Be Here NOW.

This is the big thing I have learned.
I am not the person I was in my past lives.
So what if my soul is from another Time and Space,,
I AM HERE NOW.
so,
Be Love and Compassion.

We are some of the lucky ones ,, who have a foretaste of what Humanity could be,,

I want to help make it happen and I believe the Mall World was some sort of Training for that to take place in OUR HERE AND NOW.

My favorite quotes (See Signature for example) express the lessons learned there,,, and We Point to the Dreamers who have said the same thing Here on Earth,, (but we usually kill them) So, this is not anything but the Perennial philosophy that resides in each and every one of us.

The Perennial Knowledge is NOT ESOTERIC anymore, it is HERE for ALL HUMANITY

And we (people like we can find here on ATS sometimes) must show
How to Grasp this for everyone's mutual benefit.

Thank you for your kind words,, I will get off the soapbox now,,, and wait to hear from you again.

No BS. ha ha!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

well put brother, and like i said my intuition tells me your on the level
. I have had many trips to the astral, all of them were learning trips In the beginning, they were all lessons to undo the shackles that bound me on this planet(the mental ills that this society instills in us). But now that i have rid myself of them, as of about a year ago, it seems they are taking me into the stars and beyond, where i so wish to go very soon, in a more mobile and physical capacity. When i refer to "they", i speak of my guides, which walk with me every single second i am awake and are there to take me off into the beyond when i fall asleep or go into deep meditation( however, I have only remembered a few trips, but they say we work every night). I wish i could remember more, but they tell me that in time i will
However, saying that i have guides has brought me much flak from everyone i know, so i stopped talking about them. Its so funny tho, because now i know that everyone has them...its just a matter of who is ready and/or wants to speak with them.

Also, My whole life i have been a very intuitive and intelligent person, and a very perceptive slacker by nature...always feeling that my life was yet to begin and there was something great that was going to happen to me. I dropped out of College my junior year because the feeling got so overwhelming, i couldn't go to another class, I kept feeling like it was hurting me more than helping me. I Kick myself in the arse all the time now and laughing, just knowing how right I was to leave that blunt headed indoctrination system. So now, being awake for several years, i feel like i am finally living, like i have purpose and strength and true knowledge and wisdom...its beautiful.

Anyway, I don't want to start my own post here and i don't really have a point so ill wrap it up with this. Your story has given me warm curiosity and energy. I must know what else I am apart of and I shall create the inner wish to do so. Being on the front line of all this has been one helluva fight and it has cost me most of my family and almost all of my friends not to mention disrespected by most i encounter. But with that being said it has also been the most kick ass thing i could have ever thought possible, and just to know that this is only beginning gives me the strength to stand steadfast and take it head on, no matter what hate and attacks come my way. I now have a divine purpose and feel quit blessed to be in this situation. Anyway, Thank you very much again for sharing and inspiring me to search in a new direction, just to learn it all!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I resonate strongly with the information you have posted in this thread. I had my first encounter with my guides in 1979 when I was 13 years old. I initiated the contact through telepathic means, saw the ship, then was transported in a beam of light. This was when I was introduced to some of their high tech gadgetry which was used to help me in a large way. I wasn't allowed to remember their faces, as I think this might have scared me or somehow complicated the experience. I didn't tell anyone until 1986 when a friend and I had an encounter with three hours of missing time. All of my encounters have been positive in nature.

I've had many sightings through the years, especially in times of great need during this difficult life. On a few occasions, I've had the pleasure of introducing friends to this phenomenon who had not previously witnessed anything of this nature. It helped to open their minds to a greater reality as well as bring us closer together. Sometimes they will appear on cue like that, but only if it will benefit all who are present. I've had many more experiences which I won't go into here, because it would be a few pages long. Suffice to say that we are on the same team.

I answered 'the call' in 2010 after my download, which cost me my family, house, and most of my friends. I'm living with two sweet dogs out in the middle of nowhere with no income, but I'm doing my job as an anchor and a conduit. There is no fear left in me. Every day is a new miracle and another chance to shine. I too am an open book that is still being written. If you have any questions, I will answer them the best I can and I'm not afraid to say 'I don't know'.

Also in the spirit of this thread, I will keep picking my brain as to the nature of the mall and its many functions. Thank you for having the courage to open up like this. This thread is a treasure which will benefit all of us who are striving to do a job that is considered for the most part unbelievable and non-existent. I wonder how many more of us are lurking and have yet to hit the reply button.

Much love.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

I have been very fortunate to have some very high grade Guides, and one thing I learned is how they Learn from us at the same time. (Discovered this on Mall World) and they can stay with us our whole lives and some come and go after learning or imparting lessons.

I believe the reason that when someone awakens it takes its toil on relationships, is because much of the time relationships (especially family ones) are built around silent 'white lies'' that for the most part go unspoken.
We tend to dance around what are the important things in life and push forward the banal and unimportant. Many times our race for identity leaves us cold and callous to others needs and desires.Being 'awake' is seeing with out the BS smeared in your eyes!! Who would not want to wipe away this mess from another's sight blinded by this type blinder? It is human nature to want to help and heal.

At one point in my life a very wise man momentarily popped into my life for a day. He taught me one of the most valuable lessons of all,

DON'T FORCE CHANGE,
INVITE IT,
CALL IT TO YOU,

but allow others to change at their own pace.

IT IS ALL GOOD.

It took a long while to sink in, but at one point in my own strength of conviction about my own process, I found myself skirting with a highly polished form of Fundamentalism.
So the danger we find ourselves in our zeal to have everyone ''wake up '' with us is a form of this harsh taskmaster of being very much a fundamentalist. We must remember everyone and everything is moving at its own pace in this universe, and if someone or something seems to slow for our pace we must remind ourselves that ALL IS AS IT SHOULD BE.

Now, the contradiction comes when I tell you that by the knowledge obtained by our sources, we have learned we can CHANGE THE UNIVERSE by simple acts such as throwing a pebble in a pond to start a wave of action, pluck the wings of a butterfly etc etc. The Point finally learned is Everything is Connected and a Vast sea of Energy pervades ALL and an action here affects an outcome 'there'.
We soon know that we are RESPONSIBLE for What goes on in the WHOLE of the Universe, by how we perceive it and how we interact with it daily.

So the end function becomes Compassion and Unconditional Love IN ACTION.

I love how Taoist look at the universe, and how Change is the One and Only Constant needed to understand how this energy flows into and becomes that energy.
Inaction with Intent becomes a POWERFUL ACT, as Action without proper intent falls flat and only returns to the source after a long journey through transformation and cycles round to return to the inherent harmony of the Universe.

So, again,,, It is ALL GOOD

and Remind me when I forget!! BS meters are ALWAYS GOOD to guide us. I discovered I had one of the best guides ( after ignoring her for a long time) She was MY BS Moniter,, she would scream BS BS BS!
Literally!
I like to know my friends will call BS on me when i am acting such, as will I on them. Keeps us focused on our INTENT

Again thanks for the kind words and knowledge you share.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

You mention you live out in the middle of nowhere with your two sweet dogs! I like that as i am actually a Hermit stuffed in an extroverts body!! I am looking to build a 'Hobbit Hole" to do as you say and hold "Center" and anchor the Energy that we are speaking of here.
There are Many of Us out there under different guise and form.

One of the greatest lessons I have learned from Mall World is being Self Sufficient, so that One can Give to those in need of such stability and foundation.

I would like to here more about how you are living intentionally. Yes, we are on the same team!!

Love it! Peace and Namaste my friend

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

I had to show you this painting I have, it is of my Genius Loci, the spirit of the land I live on now.

A genuis loci is according to most the spirit of a specific spot of land. When I bought my home, I had to ''ramp' it up with my system of belief and called all the Elementals, Deva, plant spirits and fey to help with Reclaiming the Land for the Good of Mother Earth and ALL Creatures great and small.
the ''big daddy' is the Genius Loci, and he let me know he was helping out and produced this painting that I found and brought home.

I find your Avatar very similar,, and thought you might get a kick out of seeing what I have used as my own Avatar in the past,, my good friend Adyiron, the Land that Sings,, my Genius Loci

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Wow. There is so much here in this thread and in your posts. I feel as if I know you very well.

I don't know about this Mall World. I only know that my dreams are lucid, I know I am dreaming, and that I can wake up and go back into a dream at will to "finish" it. I have died in my dreams. I have woken in dreams, only to keep awakening. I often go to a "dream world" that is the same landscapes, roads, parks, cities, homes - that are similar to my waking life, but also very different in nature, unearthly, yet familiar. I recognize these places each time I return to them.

There is a beautiful park (to the "south east" in my dream world, that has forests that open up to a lake, and beyond, is a sea, with cliffs, then a long beach area. The most beautiful place.

I have been in glass mansions surrounded on three sides by the ocean and skies so blue. I've been in a land where the quality of light is magical, as if it is an October afternoon, and the world is tinged with a golden hue.

My "teacher" in my waking world is a magical person who is also a teacher in my "dreams" -- who shares so much with me, and has helped me to grow and awaken, to step into my Power. My dreams are never nightmares. I stopped this long ago, refusing to be in fear in my sleep. That is when my dreams became lucid. Yes, I have "scary" things happen -- tornados, wild animals, tsunamis -- but they are not frightening, just interesting to me. No one chases me, tries to kill me, etc. - as I won't allow it in my dreams.

What I do know is a place with the Sanctuary at its center point -- a white gleaming building, open to the sky in the center with a circle, and white benches of stone (no backs). It is always open for meditation and mindfulness. Outside are concentric circles of paths, trees, rose bushes, and flowers of many types. There are labryinths and mandalas, walking paths with poetry etched in the stones...buildings dedicated to art, music, dance and healing--where many come to learn and live/stay...and others come for healing hearts, bodies, minds and souls. There is a great library.

On the edge of the circles are "shops" of the most beautiful goods and craftsmanship, of stone and wood and beautiful foods...and beyond that, are homes of those who live here.

I call it The Center. Just thinking of it now makes me want to cry. It is truly a beautiful place. This is not necessarily just a dream - this I saw in my mind's eye as a 12 year old...and it became even clearer in the past few years.

Beautiful music is integral to this place. Sound and Light. And birds, unlike birds I've ever seen - vibrant colors.

One more place...a beach that faces "east" that is so brightly lit by sunlight that it is heavenly, and there is a white swinglike wooden bench. It is like a heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join