It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Developments for next The 'Big One' SoCal on San Andreas Fault Line!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This was posted on HAARP page 2 days ago.
Honestly i has me a bit worried, i have been following them for
over a year, and their predictions are normally right on.

Now Haarp has shut down their redings and info to the general public.

while this site is trying to get more and updated info, it looks like the mother
of all quakes is about to hit us.

If i lived on the CA coast or WA or OR coast i would of been packed and
moving east 2 days ago. As it stands i am still in the red zone.

Take it for what you will, but it has me a bit on edge, normally they post the info
and warnings, and within 7 days max it happens. They predicted the tornado's in OK
exact location, they just were not sure on the dates as to when they were going to hit.

Dont like being a doom peddler, but heads up guys... lets pray this is just a glitch,
but i'm not thinking so. Its looking like this could be a global changing event.

I wish they would hurry up and post new info. But they are trying to get around the
govt, not allowing info out.

Stay safe and be ready.

www.theweatherspace.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I live about 70 miles north of the San Andreas Fault Line and can not wait till it goes.

I live in a motor home so i am protected from damage and can go off grid for weeks or months if i have to.

I just want to laugh at all the liberals when they pray for the government help.

I am going to be there to push for very strict rules on rebuilding homes that the liberals will not be able to afford.
and because I live in a RV i don't have to worry about.

I was a non union construction electrician till i was forced out of the trade by the democrats and there union only licensing law

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivine

Originally posted by MariaLida
"I expect at sensitive area very strong EQ of M 8.0 + from 16 to 23 June, for next 35 days we have several very dangerous days so I will post danger for all 35 days and we probably will have very strong seizmic activity worldwide and probably EQ of M 7.5 +"

I will post more info and how I see things for coming days about June month, in original prediction is posted from 16 to 23 I will change that little and say more ..

Think from June 5 to June 23 we will have have very strong EQ of M 8.0 + or lower magnitude and dangerous EQ in dangerous and probably populated location also probably with many casualties, very dangerous time for strong seizmic activity worldwide sensitive area ..

Also think area of West Coast will have strong EQ, probably SoCal SA fault and Elsinore fault area around L.A. or Mexicali ..

I just want to make you aware of this and hope this can help ..

Peace ..

link to MariaLida's post with quoted prediction

Hmmm, turns out this wasn't very helpful at all.

You posted this on May 24th.
The largest earthquake since that time has been a Mag 6.7 Mw SSW of Singaparna, Indonesia. Was this one of the "worldwide sensitive area..."?
There also has not been a "strong EQ" on the San Andreas or Elsinore faults.

No mag 8+, no mag 7.5 worldwide, no "very strong EQ of M 8.0 + or lower magnitude" in a populated location with many casualities.

So, MariaLida, do you consider this prediction a failure?
edit on 6/24/2013 by Olivine because: to add link to quoted material.

edit on 6/24/2013 by Olivine because: toned it down

reply to post by Olivine

"Hmmm, turns out this wasn't very helpful at all."

Bad energy again from Puter man buddy's ..

So you can be more helpful or your buddy's on "Quake Watch" from that?

Anyway for 2012 and 2013 I predict accurate all M 8.0 + EQ's (3 EQ's of M 8.0 +), and this mistake of 20 days is first or longest time period mistake ..

Also we have M 8.0 + in days before predicted period time some 20 days from original prediction posted 24-3-2013, anyway it is good enough for me if you can better for M 8.0 i will be happy to see that

Very strong pressure released in M 8.3 SEA OF OKHOTSK EQ and that's second M 8.0+ in this year ..

We will see what you and your buddy's will predict accurate in future and EQ's of M 8.0 +, I 'm already out of EQ prediction because people similar to you, want you very good luck and you will need that a lot to make any accurate prediction ..

Also this thread is about situation or accumulated pressure at "West Coast" and very possible strong foreshocks so people can understand and to be aware of that ..

Good luck to all ..

Peace ..
edit on 17-7-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

I made that post to see if you would acknowledge that your prediction did not happen.

IMO, you will build more credibility for your predictions if you admit your miscues as readily as you promote your successes.

My posts are my own; I'm not certain why you would bring Puterman into it.

Yes, I thought this thread was about southern California, too, but I was confused by your inclusion of this post concerning an Italian EQ on the previous page.

MariaLida, you should not give up on predictions if you think you have some insight/skill for it--whether you encounter skeptics like me or not.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Some interesting info here in this seismic dangerous time ..

Hollywood Earthquake Fault: Why Residents Should Care
By Gracie Zheng Mon., Oct. 14 2013 at 5:00 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Page

Despite controversy over the L.A. City Council's approval of the Millennium skyscrapers, a project that would either straddle or sit next to the Hollywood Fault, residents here are mostly in the dark about their proximity to the 10-mile-long "rupture zone," which is capable of splitting buildings in half during a quake.

A common reaction among a few residents L.A. Weekly spoke to was that, even if traces -- meaning old ruptures -- of the active fault run under and around their homes, and even if the California State Geologist says that's alarming, doesn't the entire state sit on a giant earthquake fault?

Not exactly. This fault is capable of ripping the earth's surface on an east-west pathway north of Hollywood Boulevard and south of the Hollywood Hills with a magnitude 7 temblor.

blogs.laweekly.com...

EQ M 4.5 OFF EAST COAST OF UNITED STATES

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-10-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
EQ of M 6.8 GULF OF CALIFORNIA

EQ of M 7.2 BOHOL, PHILIPPINES

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Triple M-Class Solar Flares

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>