It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.A. already planning to invade Canada

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Quote:
The u.s. is already planning to invade Canada because in the near future there will be a massive shortage of fresh water in most countries. Canada has the largest quantity of fresh water in the world. Therefore, the u.s. will invade Canada to satisfy their water demands just like when they invaded Iraq to satisfy their oil demand.

Invading Canada for Water, i don't think so. Attack Canada for Electricity production facilities is more possible.
Canada is one of the world leader in Electricity production. USA capacity is to the limit at time we speak. See the energy crisis in California. Remember the Black out in NYC and in Canada. We are selling a lot of Electricity to the USA. The real problem is that everyday we are asking for more electricity to power our house, computer, TV, air conditionner... we are going to have the same problem sooner or later. An example, Hydro-Quebec, is not able to get the licence to build other power facilities. People says that their is no need to get more production capacities. We consume less than the electricity production. But i've seen new problems coming out. By example, the Montreal Subway was shut down after a suicide. Outside it was -40 C.
They clean up the mess with the guy, but they were not able to restart the subway because there was not enough electricity. At the end, they cut more than 10 000 homes to restart the subway.

Ok this is Canada problem. But don't forget that we supplied a lot of electricity for New York and Vermont area. When the day will come that our production is less than the request and we will shut down the switch with the USA, what are they going to do?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Actually, a long time back...the USA made plans to attack pretty much every country in the world as part of "what if?" planning. I believe it was around WWII.

Maybe I should make a "USA plans to attack the world" thread based on that knowledge.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
this is a hoax... canadians give us too much money from our exports. plus we could just boil some water...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by denseuno

hehe this is the funniest thing I ahd read yet today. Why invade? We can just take it

i agree. canadians wouldnt put up too much of a fight. i read somewhere that the canadians budget for their military is about as much $ as our video game devolpers overall budet for creating games. but consiidering how cool games are these days that might be a lot. but other than fresh water, why would we want canada?

Oil, minerals, timber, beautiful land and plentiful natural resources?

*scoffs* Jesus, obnoxious egotistical sacks of crap...

[edit on 2-11-2004 by melloasjello]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
BillyBob, that was a very good laugh, there is no beating NFLD humour, even the accent came across in your written words.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
maybe the invasion is all this talk by Kerry supporters threating to leave the US? I mean Canada has already said they have to get in line like everybody elese. What if hey start pouring over the borders eh? That is an invasion of sorts

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
BillyBob, that was a very good laugh, there is no beating NFLD humour, even the accent came across in your written words.

yeah, funny, eh? those newfs really like a good scrap, too, maybe they could actually pull it off! gotta love newfies.
i just copied and pasted it, so someone else gets credit for the accent in the words. lard tunderin' foodge, bye.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I say we take those hose-heads women and beer too, aeh? Aboot time aeh?

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rotwang
I say we take those hose-heads women and beer too, aeh? Aboot time aeh?

bring it on, eh. bring some of that kentucky whiskey with you, too, eh. let's party like it's 1999, eh. bring a heavy coat, though, eh. it's getting frickin' cold up here, eh.

america won't fight canada. we're too deeply entrenched in one another. we're just having some collective cognitive dissonance, eh.

'take off, to the great white north, take off, it's a beauty way to go' -geddy lee.

land of the freeze, home of the meek.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If the US invaded iraq more more oil the why are oil prices so high?
Chew on that wormsEyeView

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Talking of massive amounts of electrical power generation hear is an interesting fact Scotland make more power than it uses just from its hydroelectric power plants. Also the US will not say they are invading for water they there cover story will be all the US soldiers that are running off to Canada and the Canadian government support for them. I predict there will be many more run away in the near future. Especially if the patriot act is past.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I don't see why we would invade Canada when we can just go to lake superior or get imported bottle water. Whoever heard of invading a country due to lack of water, especially in one as big as the u.S
!

[edit on 8-11-2004 by NWObringer]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
funny funny thread, but wait a second, if we were annexed we would be the U.S.eh hmm

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yep....we gonna get you after all

Territorial control over Canada is part of Washington's geopolitical and military agenda as formulated in April 2002 by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. "Binational integration" of military command structures is also contemplated alongside a major revamping in the areas of immigration, law enforcement and intelligence.

At this critical juncture in our history and in anticipation of the visit of George W. Bush to Canada on November 30th, an understanding of these issues is central to the articulation of a coherent anti-war and civil rights movement.

The purpose of this detailed report is to encourage discussion and debate in Canada and Quebec, as well as in the US. Kindly circulate this article widely. The Summary can be forwarded by email with a hyperlink to the complete text.

globalresearch.ca...

Taxes will be paid in full as Molson XXX and Tim Horton's doughnuts and coffee..

bentov

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join