It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.A. already planning to invade Canada

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
Find a way to transport the ice/water from the glaciers and the world's fresh water problems are solved. How difficult should that be, when in today's age, spacecraft can go the outer reaches of the Milky way?

You still have to get past Greed. Big Business needs to fill it's quota's.

Maybe you can be so kind as to explain your statement, because while I understand greed, I do not understand the connection to the rest of your statement and what it has to do with glaciers.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Otts

You don't have to worry. Our spirit is strong.

Since he was talking about whisky, I think you meant to say, "Our spirits are strong"

OK, you got me.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ok so lets run down who Canada's got fighting for em:

The Crack Moonshiners, hell bent on defending Crown Royal

The Mounties!

The Canadian Royal Navy (who The Kids In The Hall pointed out consist of two guys in a rowboat on Lake Ontario with a shotgun)

The stoners of the world

The Royal Canadian Ninja Pagans

and of course the Canadian special forces: Red Green and the men of the Lodge!

oh and Alpha Flight is in there somewhere.

~Astral

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Find a way to transport the ice/water from the glaciers and the world's fresh water problems are solved. How difficult should that be, when in today's age, spacecraft can go the outer reaches of the Milky way?

You still have to get past Greed. Big Business needs to fill it's quota's.

Maybe you can be so kind as to explain your statement, because while I understand greed, I do not understand the connection to the rest of your statement and what it has to do with glaciers.

Well, the States have been raping our natural resources for years. Where do you think your water has been coming from? Soft wood? Doctors?

Do you have another question?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Give us a few hours at seagrams and we will be ready for anyone

I have tried for years to copy that taste and cant get it

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Actually, I took a class on this at the University of Guelph, which is in Ontario. The United States, in particular, southern states, have drained up most aquifers that they rely on for fresh water. A lot of you are forgetting how DRY the southwest is. Acouple of cities, San Jose in particular, are coming up with ways to conserve water, which can help the situation. A lot of water has been wasted unfortunately, and natural aquifers only regenerate at a rate of 1 mm per year, which means they'll be good again, in 10000.

A lot of wars will probably be fought over water in the future. For example, in the same course we talked about how Turkey controls the Middle East's water supply. Turkey doesn't control any oil reserves, and they were unhappy with how oil profits were not shared between the Arab countries. They could potentially stop water flows to Iraq and Iran...

Of course, that wouldn't happen between Canada and the United States. Still, I wouldn't be suprised if in 50 years there was a huge freshwater canal built to transfer water from James Bay, down the Ottawa River and into the states. By then Canada would just be another state anyways...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
HOLY SCHNIKES!!!

What's that medal beneath my avatar???

ThomasCrowne - right now I'm so surprised to see that medal I might even send you a case of Moosehead

Otts, you deserve that medal, beyond a doubt.

And, I'll take the case of Moosehead, beyond a doubt!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepidYou still have to get past Greed. Big Business needs to fill it's quota's.

I am afraid I am still not understanding your statement relative to mine , more specifically, what greed has to do with tapping into the largest fresh water reserves on the planet; glaciers. My statement:

Well, the States have been raping our natural resources for years. Where do you think your water has been coming from? Soft wood? Doctors?Do you have another question?

As you can see, I still have the original question because it remains unanswered. As much as I agree that the US has been prospering from Canadian resources, I can hardly call it raping, given the Canadian government's willingness to consent to the proverbial sexual act.

I well know from where a very large supply of US supplies originates, thank you though for your reminder.

[edit on 11/1/04 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I know this will sound ignorant, so let them fly. Why does the U.N say that ti is illegal to import/export water? Why is it the U.N's concern any way. It seems to me it could solve a lot of problems.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I've heard this before and it is very possible, but if does happen you aint gonna catch me sittin on my ***. I aint gonna let anybody invade my country.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by Ponderosa]

[edit on 1-11-2004 by Ponderosa]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
While we are on this topic.

Does Canada has some type of elite military or Special Forces that they can use in times of desperate need?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
JTF II - Joint Task Force 2 you can search for it on ATS i've seen it mentioned recently...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think that the United states might merge with Canada to create one nation in like 100 years, assuming that the Earth hasnt unified into one government by then.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
BIRDS EYE VIEW IS AN IDIOT!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HAL2003
BIRDS EYE VIEW IS AN IDIOT!

This is unacceptable behavior. Stop now.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
To all the people that would condone the invasion of a neighbouring country, YOU are the exact reason that your country and the rest of your fellow good Americans suffer at the hands of terrorists. By the way you couldn't even get the job done in a small country like Iraq, how the hell do you think you could handle an area as big as Canada? Oh well whats another 8 trillion in debt, just keeps on make our money worth more...

Maybe we can come to a truce, how about we give you Quebec

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Veebomb_Canada]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i've been waiting for this thread. well done, bird's eye view.
indeed, what's amusing about the CN tower reference in 'canadian bacon'(which everyone should see, hilarious!, even if you hate michael moore), is it's association with majestic twelve and mind control. it may have a more manevolent side, after all.

what about this? the americans are spread out all over the globe fighting wars in half the countries of the world(not imperialists, eh?), leaves canada free to invade the states! look out, they've got degrees and education and good health care! they'll CONVINCE the states to be annexed into canada. (and canadians could ask their big friend, china, to help out if things got out of hand, HAHA!

think of the benefits....
foremost, ....CANADIAN BEER!
health care for EVERYONE!!!!
americans would only be able to use their glocks and uzis to hunt rabbits, and not each other.
americans could say, 'we're peacekeepers, not imperial police forces'.
america would have a three party system, which keeps runaway power abuse(or should i say abushe) in check, ......NICE!
americans would experience a ten-fold increase in taxes! yay!!
americans could snowmobile all year round and live in igloos.
americans could pretend they aren't the command post for the NWO(notice i say pretend, ....canada is already the command post, and america thinks they can take that!? it's like red saying it can become red, ....it's already red).

on the downside...
less crime.
less chance of legally shooting someone.
no more ghettos.. boohoo.
confusing coloured money.
extra 'u's in words like color.
having to say zed instead of zee.
bilingual labels on everything.
more credits required to graduate high school.

and the big one, ...no more blaming other countries for internal woe.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
President Bush was in the Oval office wondering which country to invade next, when his telephone rang.

"Hallo, president Bush" a heavily accented voice said. "This is Archie, up 'ere at the Harp Seal Pub in Badger's Cove, Newfoundland, Canada ey? I am callin' to tells ya dat we are officially declaring war on you, ey!"

"Well Archie," George replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"

"Right now," said Archie, after a moments of calculation "There's meself, me cousin Harold, me next-door-neighbour Mick, and the whole dart team from the pub, that makes eight!"

George paused. "I must tell you Archie, that I have 1 million men in my army waiting to move on my command."

"Holy Jeez,"said Archie. "I'll have ta call ya back!"

Sure enough, the next day, Archie called again. "Mr. Bush, the war is still on! We have managed to aquire some infantry equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be Archie?" George asked.

"Well sir, we have 2 combines, a bulldozer, and Harry's farm tractor."

President Bush sighed. "I must tell you Archie, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armoured personnel carriers. Also, I've increased my army to one and a half million since we last spoke."

"Lard tunderin' Jaysus bye" said Archie, "I'll be gettin' back to ya."

Sure enough, Archie rang again the next day. "President Bush, the war is still on! We have managed to git ourselves airbourne! We up an' modified Harrigan's ultra-light wit a couple of shotguns in the cockpit, and four byes from the Legion have joined us as well!"

George was silent for a minute, then cleared his throat. "I must tell you Archie that I have 10,000 bombers, and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface to air missle sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION!"

"Jeysus, Mary and Joseph!" said Archie, I'll have to call you back."

Sure enough, Archie called again the next day. "President Bush! I am sorry that I have to tell you dat we have to call off dis 'ere war."

"I'm sorry to hear that." said George. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Well, sir." said Archie, "We all sat ourselves down and had a long chat over a bunch of pints, and come to realize dat dere's no way we can feed two million prisoners."

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think South Park explained it all, and in nifty song format as well...

Sheila(Kyle's mom):Times have changed,
our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents they just wan't to fart and curse

Mrs. Marsh: Should we blame the government? Ms. Cartman: Or blame society?

Boys fathers: Or should
we blame the images on TV?

Sheila(Kyle's mom):
No,blame Canada, blame Canada
With all thier beedy little eyes have packed thier heads so full of lies, blame Canada, blame Canada,
we need to form a full assault its canadas fault

Mrs. Marsh

on't blame me for my son Stan he saw the darn cartoon and now hes of to join the klan

Ms. Cartman: And my boy Eric once had my picture on his shelf but now when I see him he tells me to # myself

Shelia: Well? Blame Canada, blame Canada, it seems that everythings gone wrong since Canada came along, blame
Canada, blame Canada
Copy shop attendent:They're not even a real country
anyway

Mrs. McCormic!
k:
My son could have been a doctor or a lawyer rich and true instead he burned up like a piggy on a barbeque
Crowd: Should we blame the matches? Should we blame the fire?
Or the doctors who allowed
him to expire

Sheila: Heck no, blame Canada, blame Canada, with all their hockey hollabaloo

Ms. Cartman: And that bitch Ann Murray too Everyone: Blame Canada, shame on Canada, for the smut we must stuff the
trash we must stash the laughter and # must all be undone we must blame them the cause of fuss before
somebody thinks of blaming us

These lyrics are from www.stlyrics.com... and of course are (c) whoever owns South Park ....

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
How in the heck did this get to be 4 pages?

About the only thing we'd invade Canada for is the beer...

As for water, I would think the implementation of desal plants would be a LOT cheaper than rolling into Canada. Not that there'd be much of a resistance of course, but those damn tanks burn a lot of gas, hehe...!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join