It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not to be dramatic, but this thread could save your life. (Response to 'superbug.')

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I have yet to get sandalwood myself, but it's next on my list. I've heard great things, especially for meditation and the pineal gland!

Glad you enjoyed it, MamaJ.

I always love to see your bright self floating around ATS. Keep it up!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Asprin !
it origanaly comes from a tree bark.
and the true form will not poison you.
like the stumc problems it gives.

Look up Lavender oil and tea tree oil.
the are almost magical.

Yes I Do know I can not spell.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
As a mortician ( 34 years of practice to date ) and someone who does 90% of the infectious cases in my city. And infectious cases from the islands ( some 3rd world type issues )

I rely on 2 products to keep me safe ( well safer )

Olive Leaf extract.

Vitamin C bomb.

Lots of both. Not piddly teaspoon full dosages.

Please note: I am not some drug hating hippy. I think drugs are the reason we are even having this conversation. But natural hardcore alternatives are stupid to ignore.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
That's a pretty bold statement. Do you have any actual evidence? Studies? Peer reviewed journals? Statistics?
Anything?

Or is this just advertisement?

It used to be called "snake oil" ....

Will cure all ailments, including polio, diabetes, HIV, small pox, large pox, and any other pox you can think of. Will instantly throw cancer into regression and will even stop death in it's tracks!!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So you have actually tested this on the 'superbug' patients?

I'm not expecting you have but I'd thought I'd drop that in.

It's true that plants from am unspoiled forest can assist in all ailments but they don't stop death of modern diseases. Just ask the Andamanese, the remote tribes of the Amazon etc.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

I'm a fan of essential oils and have been for a while. However I'd like to point out that 'Young Living' is little more then a Mult-Level Marketing Scheme. They've some nice blends and such - but they are expensive and of dubious quality.

Mountain Rose Herbs, on the other hand, is an ethical business. I've bought all my teas, herbs, oils and much else from them for years and find them a very good value.

You also don't mention just how one would use "Theives Oil" to treat an existing infection. I agree that it may work as a preventative (it's a nice cleaner) but what about actual clinical use?

Your enthusiasm is wonderful but your title is misleading.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

agreed... greed... i greed... i believe in you but i also greed you.,.

greed me!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
lol, i can see the headlines now ...

superbug wipes out skeptics... worldwide peace declared!

Lol, awesome comment and so true. I wish I could give you 100 stars for that one.

edit on 8-3-2013 by Nicks87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Great thread and topic... you get S n F even if the title is a bit boastful

Many different ideas here on how natural vs. non natural remedies work and are effective. I always lean towards natural remedies myself, even though I still have hurdles. Always keep in mind the proven fact of how placebos work and that you always must believe in a treatment AS WELL as it being a sound treatment for it to be effective. I'll conjecture to say that many skeptics are also likely more sickly than others (would their skepticism not logically hinder the effectiveness of any treatment they were wary of?) or possibly they are robots and don't require much servicing? I am merely kidding of course (well on the robot part).

I have not tried this Thieves oil, but the combo sounds pretty good for an external use. I use tea tree and neem oils alot, and make my own colloidal silver for internal use, Im NOT blue or dying from toxic silver ingestion. Also I have used activated charcoal with great results (its what they still use to pump certain toxic OD's stomachs with, neutralizes certain chemicals).

To the poster who keeps arguing that certain big pharma drugs are good, I will agree. There are a few that can make a huge difference between life and death. Synthesizing major pain killing drugs has helped alot (I would want nothing less than morphine or oxycotin if I was stuck somewhere in serious pain in need of "field servicing") and Quickclot is in every medkit I own. Synthetic hormones for cancer patients and the list goes on. Yes, there are some amazing things in both chemistry and natural medicine, they are both valid and we don't need to bicker over it so much if we choose one side or another.

And to the poster who said many herbal things claim to "cure" things in America? Well I'll ask you to check the wording closely only because of the 1907 pure food and drug act, which did away with the majority of "snake-oil" salesmen by banning any product be able to publicly claim a "cure" for anything. Dont get me wrong, they do claim alot and I agree not all of it is always true. Still natural cures make lots of sense to many with the access to the information about how to use them wisely (Like I will ONLY take a highly diluted solution of colloidal silver when I suffer intestinal problems or when I am around people with flu symptoms).

awesome thread

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Last Oct. I went to the dentist and had a wisdom tooth removed (it was causing intense pain). Couple weeks later I came down with thrush. I'm 52 and never had thrush in my life.. and don't know for sure if it had anything to do with my going to the dentists office.. but.. does anyone have a remedy for this? I've already tried the prescriptions and it has not gone away, infact is worse. 5 months now and I'll try most anything at this point..

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There has been a death rate of 60% with this virus which is very scary. BUT, there have been 14 confirmed cases worldwide and every death has been a person with a pre-existing disease. I think the best thing to do in this case is to just live your life without giving this fearmongering another second of your time. AIN'T SKEERED!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Mouthwash with yeast medicine in it (nystatin swish and swallow)!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
P73 Oil of Oregano...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have no doubt that there are cheaper, more available treatment options being withheld for the sake of continued profit. At the same time... I would approach serious afflictions, such as life-threatening diseases, in the same way that I would if I were someone who believed in faith healing: I'd go to the doctor as a solid first resort.

I would then probably supplement it with natural remedies, if only for comfort's sake. Maybe the application would hasten recovery, maybe it wouldn't, but I would never risk my life by trying it at the exclusion of medical care.

edit on 8-3-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
Last Oct. I went to the dentist and had a wisdom tooth removed (it was causing intense pain). Couple weeks later I came down with thrush. I'm 52 and never had thrush in my life.. and don't know for sure if it had anything to do with my going to the dentists office.. but.. does anyone have a remedy for this? I've already tried the prescriptions and it has not gone away, infact is worse. 5 months now and I'll try most anything at this point..

I assume the thrush is oral?

Use Colloidal silver (CS) as a mouth wash, little sips swish for 20 seconds or so, gargle and swallow. Make it before bed, use half the glass then and the other half when you wake up. CS does not like light so keep it dark. You can also use a little in a nasal spray bottle in case the thrush is back in the nasal passages.

Now, if it is not oral then do as above minus the nasal comments and use half a glass as a wash. You have to get a little creative but it is not difficult. Think of a water pistol.

Please make very sure you make it properly. There is a great deal of deliberate mis-information out there. Voltage range 15-24 volts dc AT 20ma current for 15 minutes, pure water, pure silver electrodes. Do not use silverware, it is not pure!

P

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

It's just a yeast infection in the mouth. Why do all that #, and why colloidal silver to kill yeast. Ridiculous!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

Nystatin liquid is good for thrash. You will have to take it several days before you begin to notice it getting better.

If it keeps returning, then it is being caused by some other medicine, or food, you are putting into your system. Also, you could be getting too much of a particular medicine in your system that you have been taking for some time.

Do you remember starting any new meds/foods when you got the thrash? Or, are there any meds you have been taking for a long time?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44
reply to post by boncho

I wasn't aware there was such a harsh criticism of NaturalNews. I don't go to them specifically, but they just so happen to come up on a lot of my searches and stumblings. The articles I have seen have always given me a lot of good information. If I had known that some people would literally disregard everything I said simply because i referenced NN I definitely would have picked a different site.

Type in "Essential oils forty million trillion" into google and I promise there are many many other resources that quote the same information and statistics.

Are you saying there are carcinogens in essential oils? If so, I haven't heard anything about that, could you direct me to some sources that give more information?

Thanks.
edit on 8-3-2013 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

It's how NN represents their information. Those talking points are absolitely useless, because someone could argue there is "trillions of molecules" that "enter your cels easily" for poison or something as simple as sugar.

Now all you have to do to get your "number of molecules" is divide by the gram weight. 1 gram of Glucose (body's fuel) is 180 grams per mole. So 1 gram of glucose contains around ( [6.022x10^23] / [180] ) = ~ 3,345,555,555,555,555,555,556 molecules or 3.345x10^21 molecules. And since glucose has 24 total atoms in each molecule, the total number of atoms in 1 gram of glucose is 139,398,148,148,148,148,148 or (1.39x10^20).

answers.yahoo.com...

Get it?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Are these safe to use on pets? I try to treat my animals with as much natural stuff as possible.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
reply to post by pheonix358

It's just a yeast infection in the mouth. Why do all that #, and why colloidal silver to kill yeast. Ridiculous!!!

Because when nothing else is working you go to something that will. It is an infection that needs to be killed. CS will do that! It would not be the first thing I would use but it will surely be the last!

P

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join