It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not to be dramatic, but this thread could save your life. (Response to 'superbug.')

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Okay, so I just started seeing the most recent spree of “news” articles talking about the new antibiotic resistant ‘Superbug’ that is making its rounds throughout hospitals and nursing homes across the world.
I first saw it jump up on the front page of ATS yesterday in THISarticle, and then saw it on the front page of Weather.com this morning as well.

Words like ‘deadly,’ ‘untreatable,’ ‘death,’ ‘die,’ ‘huge threat,’ and ‘nightmare’ are used.

People are being told they have three options:
To amputate the infected limb,
Pump themselves full of toxic antibiotics (originally used back in the 80’s)
Or die.

Talk about fear propaganda!

But not only does this reek of fear propaganda, it’s also just a plain, outright lie!!

These antibiotic ‘superbugs’ ARE treatable! In fact, chances are, you could go to your local health food store (or amazon.com) to buy all the supplies you will need to keep you and your family safe from these superbugs for less than 50 bucks!

The answer? Essential Oils!

(if you want to skip the brief tutorial on essential oils and go straight to the treatment, skip to the bottom section about ‘Thieves Oil.’ )

Now please, listen up, this isn’t just hippie, new-age, mumbo jumbo jargon. Essential oils are scientifically proven to be extremely powerful treatments for all kinds of illnesses and injuries. Essential oils contain thousands of different kinds of chemical compounds that have all kinds of effects, including: antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, and more.

I know, if you’re like I was up until just a while ago, you may think that essential oils are used just because they ‘smell good.’ We all know the smell of lavender oil calms us down. But how? Why?

For starters, check out this fact:

"There are approximately 40 million trillion molecules in one drop of essential oil (that's approximately 40,000 molecules for each cell in the average human body)," explains an article on essential oils published in the International Wellness Directory.

www.naturalnews.com...

40 MILLION-TRILLION molecules in ONE drop! (Sorry, but that fact continuously blows my mind.)

Okay, so, obviously this means that each individual molecule is very small (with a molecular weight of about 58amu.) This is why essential oils have such a strong scent; because the molecules are so small they readily leap into the air and fill the room.

Without going too far into the complexity of the molecular structure and chemical compounds found within the oils…essentially, what happens when you smell the aroma of an oil is that you are inhaling millions of therapeutic molecules that are then brought into your lungs where they are absorbed into the blood system. (The exact process as to how this all chemically unfolds within our body is still being figured out.)

Also, because of the extremely small size of the molecules, essential oils are able bypass the blood-brain barrier which most medicines and molecules are unable to penetrate. This means the oils have a direct effect on your neurotransmitters and other intracellular messengers as well as on your pituitary system (such as the pineal gland*.)

(*Sidenote: For those interested in the pineal gland: Mugwort, Sandalwood, Lavender, Frankincense, Myrrh, Pine essential oils are said to specifically stimulate the pineal gland)

Now, of course, simply inhaling the essential oils is not the only way to use them. Essential oils are also GREAT when applied topically. They are quickly absorbed by your skin and will make their way around your entire body within 20 minutes.

Although there are definitely some oils that you can apply ‘neat’ (without a diffusing agent) to the skin (such as lavender and tea tree oil) it is usually suggested that you dilute the oils within a carrier oil such as organic olive oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, etc. They can then be applied to all parts of the body, but the feet, spine, neck, and chest are particularly good areas. (Or directly to the wound/infection if you are battling a specific situation.)

Okay, but back to…dun dun dun…. THE SUPERBUG OF DEATH!

This is a little bit about why essential oils are found to be more effective against these antibiotic resistant strains than…well…antibiotics.

“One reason virus and bacteria cannot mutate with therapeutic-grade essential oils is because of the chemical constituents that make up essential oils. One essential oil can have anywhere from 200- 800 chemical constituents. It is impossible for a virus to mutate and adapt to the enormous number of chemical constituents in a therapeutic-grade essential oil. Drugs are made by isolating one or two constituents. A virus can easily mutate and adapt to the drug rendering it useless.”

aromatherapy4u.wordpress.com...

Basically, because drugs are always made using the exact same formula which usually involves isolating just a few constituents, it is relatively easy for the bacteria to figure out how to become immune to them. Essential oils, on the other hand, are so immensely complex that the bacteria can’t effectively become resistant to them. Not only is this because oils have hundreds of different chemical constituents, but also because of factors such as soil, rain, climate, sun, etc that is found where the specific plant for that specific bottle of oil was grown. In other words, even the same ‘oils’ are never the same!

This is straight from an article ran in the BBC back in 2004 regarding a study where scientists successfully killed MRSA and Superbug strains with essential oils.

Jacqui Stringer, clinical leader of complementary therapies at Christie Hospital in Manchester, instigated the oils research. She said: "Our research shows a very practical application which could be of enormous benefit to the NHS and its patients. "The reason essential oils are so effective is because they are made up of a complex mixture of chemical compounds which the MRSA and other superbug bacteria finds difficult to resist.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Okay, do you believe it yet? There IS a cure and it is provided directly from Mother Nature herself! So stop listening to the CDC or the FDA or any other medical institution! They are either actively involved in denying you life saving information strictly to continue making a profit, or at very least, have their heads shoved so far in the sand they can’t read the flashing neon signs all around them!

Okay, so what oils should you use?

(Continued below...)
edit on 7-3-2013 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
(I want to go ahead and clear up – in case the FDA and whoever else is watching this… - the fact that I am NOT a doctor. I’m just a guy who has an overzealous fixation on natural health and, particularly, essential oils. I am currently working on becoming a certified Aromatherapist. I do not guarantee that this will save your life. I am not here to diagnose or cure anyone. You should always consult your doctor first. You assume all risks and responsibilities related to your actions. Blah blah blah.)

THIEVES OIL

Here’s the story about Thieves Oil:

“The recipe for this blend is believed to have originated from thieves during the 15th century. According to popular theory, the concoction was created by a group of thieves and grave robbers to protect themselves from contracting the plague while robbing the bodies of the gravely ill and deceased. When apprehended, the thieves admitted to using the formula and disclosed the recipe in order to receive a less severe punishment for their crimes.

Whether or not this story is true, the essential oils in this blend are antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-infectious. They will stimulate the immune system, circulation and respiratory system, and help protect against the flu, colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, sore throats, cuts, and more. Modern testing has shown the effectiveness of this blend and studies have found it to have a high kill rate against airborne bacteria.”

mountainroseblog.com...

There are plenty of places to order a pre-blended bottle of Thieves Oil, or you can buy your own essential oils to make your own blend at home (and then you’d have the remaining individual oils to play with too!)

Here’s a common recipe:
• 40 drops organic Clove Bud essential oil
• 35 drops organic Lemon essential oil
• 20 drops organic Cinnamon Bark essential oil
• 15 drops organic Eucalyptus essential oil
• 10 drops organic Rosemary essential oil
Mix all of these together and store in a dark, apothecary-style bottle. You could also mix these with about 2 tablespoons carrier oil to use as massage oil. (1 drop essential oil to 4 drops carrier oil is a good ratio.)

I would also highly recommend including ‘lemongrass’ and ‘geranium’ into your mixture (as these have proven highly effective against MRSA and other bacterial strains.) Some other oils to incorporate if you want are Tea Tree, Oregano, Thyme, Sage, Ravensara, Lavender, Juniper Berry, Hyssop, Bay Laurel, or Scotch Pine. (Be mindful of oregano, it is very powerful and can irritate sensitive skin.)

From THIS article: (it also references many other scientific case studies if you want more evidence.)

1998: Chao studied a blend of oils patterned after that used by 15th century thieves containing cinnamon, rosemary, clove, eucalyptus and lemon was diffused in a closed room in which bacteria cultures were sprayed. There was an 82% reduction in M. Luteus, a 96% reduction in P. Aeruginosa, and a 44% reduction in S. Aureusbioaerosols following 10 minutes of exposure.

This blend of Thieves oil can also be diluted with water into a spray bottle and used to disinfect the whole room/house.

Thieves oil can also be effective for: Sore throats, insect bites, immune support, cuts, headache, poison ivy, acne, congestion, mouthwash and more!

There is plenty of information and good applications of it here

Okay, so there you have it, a treatment for the untreatable!

I have used essential oils for all kinds of purposes, including staph infection, and continuously find more ways to use them. I’m hooked!

Why these oils are not being used more ‘mainstream’ as treatments for ALL kinds of ailments (headaches, stomachaches, depression, burns, cuts, stings, insomnia, infections, cancer, etc, etc) is beyond me. Obviously we probably are not going to be hearing about this on FOX or MSNBC anytime soon (although, let’s pray that we do!) I think this is the PROOF that our government, media and medical institutions do NOT care about us. Which is fine by me! We don’t need them. (There’s plenty of other proof too, of course.)
You think you will ever here Obama come out to give a press conference telling people to go by essential oils instead of running to the closest vaccine or new antibiotic? Doubtful.

So it is up to us. It is up to Word of Mouth. Educate yourself. Educate your friends and family. We already have the treatments! And they are (relatively) cheap! (Very cheap compared to hospital visits and prescriptions.) Call the news station if you want. Print out this information to pass around town or leave posted up somewhere. Whatever you’ve got to do.

The institutions are effectively murdering people by allowing them to die or suffer due to the Superbug without informing patients about the proven use of essential oils.

Save a life. Spread knowledge.

Cheers!

More references:
www.sciencedaily.com...
essentialoilsforliving.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.family-essential-oils.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
aromatherapy4u.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
That's a pretty bold statement. Do you have any actual evidence? Studies? Peer reviewed journals? Statistics?
Anything?

Or is this just advertisement?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

You have done a great job pulling together this information. I can verify that while at the Dr the other day I heard rumors of a superbug that is spreading like wildfire. This is the first I have read about it since. Keep the good info coming, however when it hits you personally try and be a little open minded to conventional medicines as well. It may take everything to heal from this one.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
That's a pretty bold statement. Do you have any actual evidence? Studies? Peer reviewed journals? Statistics?
Anything?

Oh come on, he cited a BBC news article where somebody was talking about a petri dish experiment where no patients were involved.

What more do you want?

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Anything?

Or is this just advertisement?

You mean other than the actual evidence cited in many of the links I listed?

Please feel free to read through many of the referenced sources I have cited. Many of them to include specific references to case studies and statistics.

Also, feel free to do your own research.

But, here's a few more:
www.eondreamteam.com...
www.youngliving.com...
jac.oxfordjournals.org...
jac.oxfordjournals.org...

A study published in the November/December 2008 issue of the "Flavour and Fragrance Journal," an international, scientific journal on all aspects of flavor and fragrance, showed that a combination of myrtle, Eucalyptus globulus, Eucalyptus australiana, Eucalyptus radiata, marjoram, pine, cypress, lavender, spruce, peppermint and Eucalyptus citriodora oils had a high level of inhibition against MRSA bacteria in an in vitro study. Another study, published in the February 2010 issue of the journal "Phytomedicine," examined the effects of Thymus vulgaris and Eucalyptus globulus essential oils against isolates of MRSA. While the results showed that eucalyptus had an antibacterial effect against MRSA, thyme oil was shown to be somewhat stronger. Read more: www.livestrong.com...

And from THIS article:

The EODR cites some research: 1998: Chao studied a blend of oils patterned after that used by 15th century thieves containing cinnamon, rosemary, clove, eucalyptus and lemon was diffused in a closed room in which bacteria cultures were sprayed. There was an 82% reduction in M. Luteus, a 96% reduction in P. Aeruginosa, and a 44% reduction in S. Aureusbioaerosols following 10 minutes of exposure.

Another study compared the effectiveness of essential oils to antibiotics – preliminary results showed cinnamon and oregano are comparable with Penicillin and Ampicillin in inhibitory activity against E. coli and Staph. aureus.

A pilot study of 30 MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) carriers comparing routine mupirocin nasal ointment and triclosan skin wash with Tea Tree Oil ointment and wash, showed one third were completely cleared by Tea Tree Oil but only 13% by conventional treatment.

1960: Maruzella demonstrated antibacterial and antifungal effects of hundreds of aromatic compounds 1987: Deininger and Lembke demonstrated antiviral activity of essential oils and their isolated components 1973: Wagner and Sprinkmeyer in 1973 did research on a 170 year old blend of distilled oils still available in Germany. The effects of melissa and the other oils in Kosterfrau Melissengeist had been empirically known since Paracelsus (about 1500). They concluded that, with varying degrees of intensity, there was an inhibiting influence on all the bacteria tested, (Pneumococcus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphlococcus aureus haemolyticus, Neisseria catarrhalis, Streptococcus haemolyticus, Proteus vulgaris, Hemophilus influenza, Haemophilus pertussis, Candida albicans, Escherichia coli-Aerobacter group, various Corynnebacteria, and Listeria) and stated the large spectrum of this inhibitory action is as broad as or even greater than that of wide-spectrum antibiotics. They also showed KMG has sedative and spasmolytic properties. 1995 Deininger et al. Demonstrated the broad spectrum of antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal activity of essential oils and their components as well as effectiveness for upper respiratory, gastrointestinal, and urogenital systems and for nervousness and arterial conditions.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Most warnings that are put out now are exactly as you said.. just fear mongering and propoganda. I believe that if a real uncurable disease was hitting the states they wouldn't tell us anything at all.

I like the holistic approach to almost anything though haven't tried your little concotion yet it sounds interesting enough.
I have tried and found lavender oil useful for many things (for me). It has a really calming affect on me, I put it on my pillow to help me drift off to sleep. Ill put a drop on my wrist if I have a test coming up the smell calms my nerves. lavender is really soothing but so far it hasnt helped me when i'm sick, only anxious. I'm not quite sure how your recipe will help stave off this superbug, but i''ll look into it anyways, cause sometimes you just never know.

Sounds like a lot of money though, being that those are at least ten-fifteen dollars a piece just for a small amount of oil. but I suppose a life saved is priceless.

edit on 7-3-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Anything?

Oh come on, he cited a BBC news article where somebody was talking about a petri dish experiment where no patients were involved.

What more do you want?

It took me about 3 minutes more of extra searching to find and list all the additional information I added above to my response to Smack. Granted, that's about 2.5 minutes longer than it took you to type out a sarcasm laden sentence...but much more time effective and helpful, IMO.

Again, all of you guys are welcome to click on the links provided as well as use 'google' to find any more information that you want.

Or, please feel more than welcome to continue believing the CDC, AMA, FDA and all the other bogus institutions who spend millions of dollars in order to make billions of dollars, all while keeping you misinformed and just well enough to continue paying hospital bills.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Excellent thread, and you did a great job posting all this info here. Let's hope more people will be enough open minded to at least try some essential oils.I solved a lot of health problems with the aid of alternative medicine.

Unfortunately, I know from experience that most people will not consider things like this, not even when threatened by terminal diseases, and that's a shame. Well, I say let them be (and die) in their own terms, you did the best you could to help.
S&F and be well.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44

Originally posted by alfa1

Anything?

What more do you want?

It took me about 3 minutes more of extra searching to find and list all the additional information I added above to my response to Smack. Granted, that's about 2.5 minutes longer than it took you to type out a sarcasm laden sentence...but much more time effective and helpful, IMO.

Again, all of you guys are welcome to click on the links provided as well as use 'google' to find any more information that you want.

Or, please feel more than welcome to continue believing the CDC, AMA, FDA and all the other bogus institutions who spend millions of dollars in order to make billions of dollars, all while keeping you misinformed and just well enough to continue paying hospital bills.

lol, i can see the headlines now ...

superbug wipes out skeptics... worldwide peace declared!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
S + F from me, thanks for the heads up and links. Im slowly but surely converting my family over to MCFA based oils with good ratios....could not recommend COCONUT oil and HEMP seed oil more for dietary replacements of canola, soybean, peanut, etc. In fact I changed nothing about my lifestyle other than ingesting 1 tbs of hemp oil a day and lost 8 lbs just because of appetite control and feeling more satisfied from less.

I ve heard interesting things about Manuka honey treating certain ailments recently but I think that was more on the fungal side of things, not bacteria

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It took me about 3 minutes more of extra searching to find and list all the additional information I added above to my response to Smack.

A few points...

1. After I posted, you've added some more info, yes, but precious little of it is actual human case studies.
The 1998: Chao,
November/December 2008 issue of the "Flavour and Fragrance Journal,",
February 2010 issue of the journal "Phytomedicine,"
etc, does little to prove your case because killing bacteria OUTSIDE the body is quite easy. I recall some years ago that CocaCola was shown to kill the AIDS virus... but thats completely useless knowledge.

2. *which* essential oils?
3. *what* concentration?
4. *what* bacteria?
5 *what* dosage?
6 *how* administered?
These points shouldnt be ignored. You cant just say that Essential Oil X was shown to have some killing effect against bacteria Y, therefore *all* Essential Oils are proven to be good for everything.

Because thats how your thread reads so far.

I'm perfectly open to understand that evidence exists, but I'm NOT open to believe ..

The answer? Essential Oils!

...when you cant specify which ones, under what circumstances.

Question for you...
Would you be open to believe that there is at least one Essential Oil that doesnt help against superbugs?
Because your thread makes no distinction, and touts them all as cures.
All of them.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
Unfortunately, I know from experience that most people will not consider things like this, not even when threatened by terminal diseases, and that's a shame. Well, I say let them be (and die) in their own terms, you did the best you could to help.
S&F and be well.

^^ Unfortunately that is very true. It is sad that people don't look past what 'mainstream' doctors say. (I'm not against ALL western medicine, I just think the majority of western medicine is very narrow minded and does not address the entire complexities of the human body.)
Many people would rather play victim and slowly die than to take the initiative to change their entire lifestyle in order to save their life.

The thing with most natural remedies is that it takes a little more time and a little dedication (especially when it comes to diet.) But all of those things... take 'work.' And why would someone 'work' when they could just pay for pills provided by the doctor and resign to whatever happens next?

Anyway, thanks for your post and your positive feedback. It's encouraging! I'm glad that you've found some help with natural alternatives.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I've subscribed to this thread in case the need comes up for someone. How about drinking lots and lots of water? Hydrating is one of my "things", so I'd guess that drinking vast amounts of water would help fight the superbug to either a draw or a win. Couldn't hurt.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I'm sorry, but I can not answer your post seriously when it is extremely clear that you have NOT read my entire thread. And yet you speak with such an absolute authority....

For the record:
I directly say which types of essential oils to use.
I directly say what kind of concentration to use.
I directly say different kinds of application methods.

Again, just READ what I have written before you get your panties in a bundle and start accusing me of things.

Of course not all 'essential oils' are the answer. OBVIOUSLY there is at least 1 essential oil that will not kill the superbug (there are dozens that wont!) Not every essential oil contains the exact same properties. Some essential oils aren't antibacterial at all. Some are antiviral, some aren't. Some are antifungal, some aren't. Some are MORE antibacterial than others. Some are MORE anti-inflammatory than others. This all goes back to how I was explaining that all oils are different.

I did not once make the claim that "all essential oils" are the answer and to go about blindly applying whichever ones you feel like applying.

Seriously, read my entire post (there are TWO posts by the way, they wouldn't fit into one page.)

Again, Please read my ENTIRE thread before making ridiculous claims about what I did and did not say.

Did you honestly not read the entire 'Thieves' oil part where I explained which oils to use, how much to use, and how to use them? Did you not see it?
I'm confused that you could even write such a response.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is cool, OP. I'm gonna make up a batch (soon as i get some spare $) and bring it to school. We can independently verify the essential oil claims. Plus since one of my former teachers is an anthrax freak, We'll see if it works on endospores, too. I don't think I can verify that it will be effective against MRSA because I don't think we have any cultures of that. Could be wrong though. I'll let you know.

Thieves oil, huh. If you want to pioneer the future, study the past.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I like these ideas. Not because there's evidence, but just because I believe in the idea of throwing lots of s*** on the wall and seeing if anything sticks. Basically, I think that there's a lot we don't know about health and there's a lot we will never know because of our short lives. And because there's so much we don't know, we have ot take a shotgun approach to problems. This means to try lots of things. Don't narrow too much or you'll set yourself up to more vulnerability. Only narrow things down when you're positive about something. And even then, you should branch out and experiment. Never stop experimenting, since we do not know everything and things change.

A balanced diet follows the same idea. Throw lots of food at your body and some will stick. Of course, you do want to narrow things down sometimes because no matter how much I say we do not know everything, I must admit that we do know some things. We just don't know everything. /shrug

What really makes me friendly to this idea is the fact that we live in a very complex system. It's non-linear. It's highly self-interacting and not closed to other actors outside itself. Anytime you try to work with a complex system, you must be as nearly complex and interactive as it's. If you narrow things down too much you become more vulnerable when the complex system surprises you.
edit on 7-3-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

It isn't an either-or proposition. None of the sources you provide reveal any testing on live subjects, human or other. "In Vitro" experiments prove nothing about the efficacy of compounds in a live subject.
I would be delighted if what you say is true. Who wouldn't?
But in today's culture, where everything can be cured by some miracle salve or potion - harkening back to the days of snake-oil salesmen - don't you think it is wise to be cautious about wild claims?
edit on 7-3-2013 by Smack because: grammar

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've read about these oils but haven't study them much. I guess I need to study them more because there is a need to now. I know a lot of cheap ways to fight these bugs although I haven't deciphered exactly which methods to use on what infection as of yet. I know from the evidence out there that what you are saying is real. The problem with broadform clearing of microbes comes repopulating them. I have had some of the ancestors of my present microbe community living with me since I was a kid and they protect me if they can. They are my only kingdom that I rein. I hate to train new microbes, that is a pain. I'm getting too old to start training new help. I tried probiotics once many years ago and since then I lost my normal poop in the morning routine. Good help is hard to get nowadays, I might have to fire those guys for not being punctual.

I keep activated charcoal in the house too. Look up the things that could do. Mineral oil, although it is not even from minerals, is also a good medicine for some things. Turmeric, sage, thyme, and many others are good for fighting microbes. Just put a good dose of poultry seasoning on your chicken and bake it. The delicious smell can even help out your lungs if you are sick and most microbes cannot thrive with this seasoning.

The only important thing I can add is that microbes can give off their toxins as they die and these toxins should be neutralized. Milk can take care of some, so can eggs. Coffee can take care of others. There are many aflotoxins I haven't researched yet, but many of the the most harmful ones to us are neutralized by these three foods or the charcoal and mineral oil. I would bet that the oils you talk about may also neutralize aflotoxins.

I know that just because they have not discovered exactly how something works it doesn't mean it doesn't work. I know some doctors use these things themselves but cannot mention it to their patients because they have rules that state the only treatments or regulations they can give have to be proven and accepted by the medical hierarchy. That's the way it is. Funny that over half the doctors polled said they would not use the medications and policies that they told their patients to use. They don't like the side effects that they are seeing. If they are caught telling patients anything other than what they are allowed to by the big boys, they can lose their license.

I'll have to get those ingredients from the coop where they have the best chance of being real.
edit on 7-3-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Did you honestly not read the entire 'Thieves' oil part where I explained which oils to use, how much to use, and how to use them? Did you not see it?

Just reread it again, its another example of the general "cure all" nature of your opening post, but I dont see a single reference anywhere to Thieves Oil being shown to have an effect against the 'superbugs' your thread title refer to.

Its like I said earlier...

Thieves Oil is shown to be able to kill some bacteria
therefore
it is PROVEN to be able to save your life if you're infected with a superbug

Really?

edit on 7-3-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join