It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Furious over sanctions, NKorea vows to nuke US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Furious over sanctions, NKorea vows to nuke US

news.yahoo.com

North Korea vowed on Thursday to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States, amplifying its threatening rhetoric as U.N. diplomats voted on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test.
An unidentified spokesman for Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry said the North will exercise its right for "a preemptive nuclear attack to destroy the strongholds of the aggressors" because Washington is pushing to start a nuclear war against the North.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'd like to see North Korea try and pull this one off. I think if they were to go for something like this, it'd be a big mistake on their behalf... Time will tell what is to come of North Korea and their regime... Bring it on boys. Lets see what you've got... Just make sure you can make it over here in one piece, before you start making these asinine claims.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I've been as sceptical as the next of our 'barking dog' friend N.K.
Problem is? Sometimes there's a bite behind the dog.
I've no idea what capabilities N.K truly has - or the capabilities of the USA to 'stop' any real threat.
So, like most of us I'll sit back and watch and thank the thread host for the info.

Something to add: I’m not sure if I’m reassured over the socially acceptable language coming from the son - or if I’d feel ‘better’ hearing the age old ‘we’re gonna blow you to smithereens’ rhetoric of the father...

Hmmm...

peace
edit on 7-3-2013 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Send team America in.

They can fix any uprising

link   
Already being discussed here

link   
reply to post by slapjacks

Seems like a very ripe time for a false flag event to occur.

Watch for some joint like NYC to get a mushroom cloud. Then we will be nuking and rebuilding NK.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A few things here

Firstly, nuking a country whether a sincere threat or not is just wrong, especially when they have such a weak military.

Secondly, sanctions are wrong and are an act of war, so I would say the U.S. started it.

With that in mind NK has complete idiots in power
These guys are just sooo dumbb.....

No country should be overthrown!
Except for maybe NK, lol.
No i'm kidding..... no but really....

link   
Well somebody in Washington will have to decide either go for Iran or for NK.

Personally I think this is all a farce. Coldwar 2.0 Keep the sheeple scared.

link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Watch for some joint like NYC to get a mushroom cloud. Then we will be nuking and rebuilding NK.

And NYC... Just sayin'...

peace

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Good luck to North Korea if it did attack with Nukes.

spred.me...

It's destruction would be assured.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
NK are both really annoying and all talk, so I doubt they'll nuke anyone, let alone a country like America.

Rev

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

And NYC... Just sayin'...

peace

Yep. KBR and the like won't know where to start first.

No bid contracts may be already written, for all we know!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by slapjacks

If it's a real threat he'll be dealt with ASAP. Nuclear war is not in anybody's interest. There's no outcome where a nuclear war profits or even has a inkling of making the world a better place for who ever is left. The world will be radioactive and over time kill everything. No legacy could be passed on and power over other will not exist because there will be nobody left. This is fear mongering pure and simple.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Nothing will come of this:
1. Dennis Rodman was just there with the Kimster.
2. North Korea has no oil.

Nothing but harsh talk between the States and NK will happen, much like Cuba.

Relax.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Loosing the east coast, might as well let them take the west coast also. then maybe we will start to see peace in the world.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Drop a hellfire missile on the little pindick. We have the technology and with the mentality of NK, not responding with force in the face of such a threat is showing weakness. Personally I think it is time to kill the little turd right in front of his people. Do it with superior technology and the people of NK will retreat back into their rice fields and realize that mighty Lil'Kim is nothing more than a big mouth with no teeth.

We went after imaginary terrorists but we let this little butt wipe run his mouth... Go figure.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by skorpius

Loosing the east coast, might as well let them take the west coast also. then maybe we will start to see peace in the world.

I won't hold my breath waiting.
They can't make boatloads of money selling weapons in an environment of peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank You

- thread closed -

top topics

join