It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida bill to send bullet buyers to anger-management class

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Wow. It gets easier every day to believe... they really are going to come kill us all.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Maybe we should sent politicians to anger management class before they can take their seat?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm from Massachusetts, so I'm used to stupid gun laws, but this.. WOW. I think any politician whom chooses to run for office should first take a basic financial responsibility class. So they can learn the skills of making a budget, living within their means and such.
This would be funny if I though no one would vote for something like this, but the sad truth is there is enough stupid people out there to give this thing wheels. I hope common sense prevails.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
People need to think before they buy, but because ammo has a limited shelf life.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Florid has some of the best gun laws

florida has "ok" gun laws, but open carry is illegal, and if that isn't an infringement on the right to bear arms, i don't know what is.

it's very unconstitutional.

this bill will do nothing but make getting ammo more difficult. how will it protect anyone? "especially law enforcement" she says...sounds like the police state is getting turned up a notch and they don't want people with surpluses of ammo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join