It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metaphors for relationships

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Burning means incest or gay.

Flame means love or sex.

Example: To be given to the burning flame is to be given to the incest love or the gay love.

The entire human race is all relatives. It is just closest to distant when it comes to which people are to you. Did any of you know this?

Fire means desire. This one you should know already.

Burning fire means incest desire or gay desire.

A fiery stream issued is a witnessable or experienceable expelling that extra excites senses.

Like the fiery flame means either "the" hot love or "the" hot sex. (Or extra exciting love or extra exciting sex.)

These metaphors are found in Dan 7 of the KJV. Do you love them or hate them?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Love is a burning thing
And it makes a fiery ring
Bound by wild desire
I fell into a ring of fire

I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down and the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire
The ring of fire

The ring of fire

The taste of love is sweet
When hearts like ours meet
I fell for you like a child
Oh, but the fire went wild

The ring of fire

The ring of fire

The ring of fire
The ring of fire
The ring of fire

Never heard of that before - but it sure gives this song new meaning.

Star and Flag - Very Interesting

edit on 7-3-2013 by BoogieMan911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Seriously, WarJohn, you should get help for your sex addiction.

Have you always tied sex in with everything in life?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think that putting being gay and incest in the same category is a little harsh...
While not everyone agrees with it, it isn't possible to change your sexual orientation and a gay relationship between two consenting women or men isn't actually harming them.

Incest can ruin a child's life or lead to very dark dark behavior and is illegal.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by WarJohn

Seriously, WarJohn, you should get help for your sex addiction.

Have you always tied sex in with everything in life?

Let me ask you something...

Is fear stronger than love?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I don't even understand what you're asking, but if you associate love with sex, there's an issue.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

I don't even understand what you're asking, but if you associate love with sex, there's an issue.

You exclude sex from love? If so, then you have no unconditional love in you.

You fear letting love be free and unconditional. Why? Is it because of the way you've been conditioned by society or some morals?

If morals prevent love from being uncondictional, then you have an issue within yourself. What the mind fills with shouldn't prevent the heart from being immeasureable.
edit on 7-3-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Love does not equal sex. There can be love without sex. Based on all of your threads, it appears as though you're unable to tell the difference between the two. I'm not sure that you even know what "love" is based on the fact that you are ALWAYS associating it with sex.

What is your definition of "unconditional love"?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I like all what you wrote except that word ' GAY ' .

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

Love does not equal sex. There can be love without sex. Based on all of your threads, it appears as though you're unable to tell the difference between the two. I'm not sure that you even know what "love" is based on the fact that you are ALWAYS associating it with sex.

What is your definition of "unconditional love"?

Don't you mean there can be love with or without sex? Why not let love be immeasureable to encompass all matters of the heart?

A love wants to see you happy in everything. If sex is one of the many things that will make you happy, then a love will see to it you get it.

A love doesn't want to cut off the wildness of your heart, since a love desires you to be the happiest you could be.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm still trying to decrypt the OP...

Love can be without sex, and sex can be without love. Both are better together.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
I'm still trying to decrypt the OP...

Love can be without sex, and sex can be without love. Both are better together.

Are you talking about incest again?

Or do you mean there are different kinds of love?

and second lines.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

reply to post by WarJohn

You fear letting love be free and unconditional. Why? Is it because of the way you've been conditioned by society or some morals?

If morals prevent love from being uncondictional, then you have an issue within yourself. What the mind fills with shouldn't prevent the heart from being immeasureable.

Dude, the problem is that you associate sex with everything.

How in the world do you associate the terms in your original post with the Bible verses from Daniel 7?

Daniel 7:9-11

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

This is the part that's so troubling to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

reply to post by WarJohn

Dude, the problem is that you associate sex with everything.

How in the world do you associate the terms in your original post with the Bible verses from Daniel 7?

Daniel 7:9-11

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

This is the part that's so troubling to me.

The words in the quote you just quoted are words of affection. They arent meant to come across as something to fear. They are meant to come across as something to love. Why hasnt it revealed yet to you?

Do you fear the burning flame because you think it is meaning the bad kind of burning flame which can hurt you and melt away your flesh?

You should believe in love rather than in fear. If you believe in love, then nothing dealing with the soul should be feared. The soul is too respected than to become everlastingly mean towards it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What does any of what you just said have to do with words like "incest", "gay" and "sex"?

I think you're trying to change the subject because you don't know how to answer.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

What does any of what you just said have to do with words like "incest", "gay" and "sex"?

I think you're trying to change the subject because you don't know how to answer.

You sure are revealing your fear.

A love has no problem with incest, gayness, or sex. A love just want to see you enjoying yourself. It is really that simple. Why complicate it?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

No, the only thing I fear is that someone would actually believe that those verses in the Bible are actually talking about incest, gay or sex.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

No, the only thing I fear is that someone would actually believe that those verses in the Bible are actually talking about incest, gay or sex.

Why would you rather them believe ugly things like being hurt by the words used?

I take it that you would rather life be hurtful and ugly than enjoyful and beautiful.

You come across as the type that would rather have all not see something in particular come on their T.V.s than rather just you turn the channel on your own T.V. to something you might rather like. Am I correct about you?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You're completely wrong about me, but I fear this world could turn really ugly if every person who was mentally challenged thought the same way you do.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

You're completely wrong about me, but I fear this world could turn really ugly if every person who was mentally challenged thought the same way you do.

Fear only makes you ugly. You are to the point of referring to me as mentally challeged. I am not, but you can believe against what I say all you want since I have nothing to fear from your judgement.

You must be color blind though. You see no colorfulness in anything or anyone, do you?

Your mind has you against the heart of others appearently.

People are free to believe what they want. Let them.

This world would turn really beautiful if nobody did sneak dissing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join