It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its all so queit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
There seems to an air of quietness after the recent meteor strike in Russia.

Is this the calm before the Storm?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

We have had DDOS attacks on this site and others of its ilk, we have had the discovery of what may be an ancient viking navigation device, Eric Holder saying that some banks are too big to prosecute, and continued debate on a massive plethora of other topics.

I fail to hear the silence, and I fail to see the desertification you appear to be witnessing. It is possible that nothing that interests you particularly is going on, and thats a shame. But there is plenty for the broad of mind to chew on, if one is only willing to look!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yes, Aliens are highly attuned to the emotional swings of the internet. When they hit, they will hit hard and fast, like a hurricane plowing through the lands. It will be so epic that its not sonic booms and explotions that fill the sky. Its going to be filled by the sounds of Eye Of The Tiger on infinite repeat. Cause that's how the aliens roll.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

Ummm... Hurricanes quickly weaken and die over land. They need warm water as fuel (and a steep, lowering pressure gradient).

Perhaps you meant, "...like a hurricane plowing into a coast." ?
edit on 3/7/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rkingpin
Is this the calm before the Storm?

The storm will probably only occur next January when Japan raises its base interest rate to 2%, as speculated in December 2012 by 'V'. Only then will the world economy finally collapse. Or as 'V' put it '...one of the 3 legs on a 3 legged stool disintegrates.'

Up until 2014 its going to be the same 'blah blah, gun control, blah, higher food prices, blah, blah, more job losses throughout the US and Europe' and so on.

As for alien intervention with last years 'Operation Green Light' rumour. What a flop that was....

There is going to be countless more rumours and near asteroid misses before your predicted Storm !!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

What was the time frame between this last one and the last big event before that? Its quiet and you find something suspicious about it? Not much of an opening post I might add.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Oh, my husband mentioned this morning that there is another large asteroid passing us. It is further out then the moon so no worries but interesting that they didnt see this one until recently and now here it is. We need a way to see around the sun so that things coming from that quadrant can be seen before they become a threat to the planet. It wont be the ones we watch for months and speculate on here about things like Nibiru. It will be the one that comes from the direction we cant see until its too late. Cue the scary music. Dum dee dum dum.dummmmm.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well OP, renewed nuclear tension now! UFO wave perhaps? It has been a little quiet...but there's been a lot of weather out there covering the stars. Warm evenings and clear skies should bring new tales of orange balls that were on fire, several rising up from a recreation ground with people laughing and cheering below, I'm sure.

Chelyabinsk certainly closes the gap between "probably never experience a related disaster" to "maybe experience" in our lifetime... If you see a bright flash get the hell away from glass!

top topics

join