It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega Mosquitoes Set To Invade Central Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I've seen a mosquito larger than a quarter when I was living out in Orlando. I ran and let my uncle take care of it. I think it's dead.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
Where did these come from?

So suddenly there's a new species we've never had to deal with in the states?

Mutants from the oil & corexit sprayed during the Deepwater Horizon spill???

David Rockefeller likes spiders alot, he erects statues in NYC. He goes to India with his whole tribe just prior to Fukushima and then town in India is attacked by giant spiders, really nice. He is a black op, fonts big pharma, and works undergound labs. I only wish people would wake up and take the bloodlines and elite bad guys running this planet to task for all that occurs.

So, I know who I blame.

edit on 19-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Then the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen to earth from the sky, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. When he opened it, smoke poured out as though from a huge furnace, and the sunlight and air turned dark from the smoke.
Then locusts came from the smoke and descended on the earth, and they were given power to sting like scorpions. They were told not to harm the grass or plants or trees, but only the people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were told not to kill them but to torture them for five months with pain like the pain of a scorpion sting. In those days people will seek death but will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them!
The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. They had what looked like gold crowns on their heads, and their faces looked like human faces. They had hair like women’s hair and teeth like the teeth of a lion. They wore armor made of iron, and their wings roared like an army of chariots rushing into battle. They had tails that stung like scorpions, and for five months they had the power to torment people. Their king is the angel from the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon—the Destroyer. (Revelation 9:1-11 NLT)

I think I've said enough.

Although I would like to point out that their king is the ANGEL from the pit. The Messenger. The bottom of the bottomless pit, Himself... GOD.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

The pit sounds like revelations 9/11 abyss and appollyon. Which of course is not only NOT god, but also is someone who is willing to harm others, and thus wears a poopy diaper of harm. Not a grown up at all, peter pans lost boys.

The True Good and God and Spirit of Peace and Love is not reflected in any of that, for it never harms.

I do think the revelations are appropriate however, for the elite are seemingly trying to make them come true. This may be one of their plots. Also a bit like avatar the movie, the attack by nature. Only instead of attacking the bad guys they always harm citizens and then blame their victims, so they probably plan on harming people.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I can see you have a very strong intellect, which is a quality I much admire.
I hope you perceive no disrespect from my argument, because I surely intend none.

But if God is God, then nothing can happen that is not according to His will. He may not like that He has to harm people, just as we do not like when we HAVE to harm people. (Is a soldier in a war a murderer? A debate for another thread, perhaps.)

Ask any of the elite and they'll tell you they wish we would just submit and follow.
God is Great and Powerful and All-Knowing.
These are just the trumpets heralding His Arrival.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLCCLL
Nothing new really, these have been in Michigan for years. Just carry a ball bat around with you.

If you are in Michigan,as I do, what you have seen is the Crane Fly.
Some of then get huge.
We always called them "Mosquitoe Eaters" but they don't really eat the 'skeeters.

You can see a good photo of them here:
en.wikipedia.org...

ex]Adult crane flies feed on nectar or they do not feed at all. Once they become adults, most crane fly species exist as adults only to mate and die.

edit on 20-3-2013 by azureskys because: changed format

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If only the world were more afraid of mosquitos..

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Do not worry my friends, this summer we shall have the best bbq ever!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
As usual the media circus finding something to make news with.

First of all this mosquitoes are common in tropical areas, Florida always have them and so much of the southern states as usual they want to play this as the end of the world and like is the first time this mosquitoes has been
around.

Beside the nasty bite, due to size their bite will be more irritating, they carry no diseases and they will not eat you alive

Now, what is new in the media circus today?
,, oh, yeah, no ban on assault weapons.
just more penalties.

edit on 20-3-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

Originally posted by LLCCLL
Nothing new really, these have been in Michigan for years. Just carry a ball bat around with you.

If you are in Michigan,as I do, what you have seen is the Crane Fly.
Some of then get huge.
We always called them "Mosquitoe Eaters" but they don't really eat the 'skeeters.

You can see a good photo of them here:
en.wikipedia.org...

ex]Adult crane flies feed on nectar or they do not feed at all. Once they become adults, most crane fly species exist as adults only to mate and die.

edit on 20-3-2013 by azureskys because: changed format

Sorry , not talking about crane flies, dig a little deeper, it's there. I found the info with just a couple clicks! They aren't crane flies.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
create mega sperm free GM mosquitoes, include a deadly virus within it with an incubation period of a couple days and release when they mate.

problem solved.

Unless the virus mutates and turns on us. That could cause us some problems...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LLCCLL

Did the dig
found them. Never looked before I spoke, as I live in the woods
and have not seen these little monsters.
My mistake.
Thank you for the lesson.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just coincidence? Or linked in some fashion?

ATS thread from 2010: Biotech company secretly releases millions of GM mosquitoes in Cayman Islands

ATS thread from 2011: Genetically Modified Mosquitoes to be Released in the US for the First Time

ATS thread from 2012: Hundreds of thousands of genetically modified mosquitoes set to be released into the Florida Keys

Another ATS thread from 2012 (referencing most of the threads above): Up to 20,000 Genetically Engineered Mosquitoes Released in Australian Towns

Is a pattern occurring perhaps...or...is it merely coincidental, I'd be curious if there are other stories regarding this in other regions besides the U.S., from an up-tick in population density standpoint regarding any noticable increases of this species of mosquitoes. Australia would be another place to look for stories regarding this type of mosquito as well as any other regions where GM mosquitoes have been released in the recent past.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Could this have something to do with it?

Genetically modified mosquitoes may be released in Florida

www.globalpost.com...

edit on 21-3-2013 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by LLCCLL

Did the dig
found them. Never looked before I spoke, as I live in the woods
and have not seen these little monsters.
My mistake.
Thank you for the lesson.

Not a lesson my friend, I was just being too lazy to go back and look for it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join