It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lalaurie mansion and what had happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I has a ghost story. So, going by youtube videos because I don't like to read, this is what had happened:

Around like 1800 or something girl is born rich but slaves decapitate her dad in front of her when she's young. Now girl hates slaves and when girl grows up girl marries a doctor and ends up with about 4 million dollars (like 600 million today).

So girl and doctor buy mansion and couple decides to buy slaves. Girl tortures slaves and does weird experiments on them and even buries some of them alive under the floor. Girl likes to have parties and one night slave decided to set the house on fire because slave made girl mad and girl was going to punish slave. So guests of girl run outside but girl doesn't want the party to end so girl sends slaves to bring food and drink outside.

Fire department and police show up and find slave that set fire to mansion shackled to a stove or something? So they go upstairs and find more slaves and one slave manages to jump out a window and then all the party people are like dude wtf and turn into an angry mob but the police protect girl and doctor until morning when they can leave and they head to new york and then vanish in parish somewhere never to be heard of again.

So a few days later the people hear screams coming from the building and think it's a ghost so naturally they go find the local priest and send him in. Priest is like dude wtf I'm not going in there so priest hires some other dudes to go with him and then 15 min later they run out of the building saying there spirits were shouting in a foreign language. In reality, these were the people they buried in the floor screaming.

Now is modern day and Nicholas Cage (that actor that might be a vampire) buys the house but then the IRS takes it away for some reason and sells it to Johnny Depp. Now it's being remodeled as what one can only assume to be a modern day pirate ship.

And this is what I learned tonight drunk on youtube.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

For all you reading types.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bacardi

You don't like to read, but, you give us a wall of text? (Broken into paragraphs at least thank you).

If you got all this from video, then, erm, why is it you don't supplement your post with video?

Just say'n

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I give my own version of it. And this was learned over multiple videos

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Cool story, never heard of her before.

You tell it in a strange, but not necessarily bad way - while drunk, I gather. I like your avatar. Not being sacracstic - wish more people would present stories in this fashoin, just enough information that you can do some digging and investigating.

But mostly, I like the casual fashion in which you related the story, lines like..."wtf, dude, I'm not going in there!", etc. I lol'd, man...I totally lol'd.

I'm gonna star and flag this for those reasons I gave above, informative and at the same time quite entertaining, muchas gracias!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

more to come!

check out:

The Roman Empire and what had happened
and
Atlantis and what I think had happened
edit on 8-3-2013 by Bacardi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bacardi

1.....doesn't like to read, but does not mind inflicting reading on others...

2.... self educated by youtube...

3... surprisingly effective story-telling skills... (despite/because of 1. and 2.)

4... thank you for sharing & keep doing whatever it is that you're doin', ...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bacardi

very funny man. keep them coming please.

only critic i have is that maybe you could add some final thought to the story as if the story is meant to teach some very daffy life lesson. such as: this story could be about not buying houses where dead people is buried under them or johny deep will get you house from you.

eta: oh here is one i did on some guys thread about a 5th planet. since they were all making up stuff i joined in. link
edit on 3/8/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hilarious! This is just like Drunk History on Funny or Die.

They are all funny, check out the others here...

Funny or Die - Drunk History
edit on 8-3-2013 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bacardi
......... Priest is like dude wtf I'm not going in there so priest hires some other dudes to go with him.

I swear to drunk I'm not god.

I just got home from work exhausted and this really made me crack up and feel better.
If only I had something to drink in the house, I think I'd join you.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bacardi

And this is what I learned tonight drunk on youtube.

Lmao..Keep up the good work!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
you got me interested OP
nice job here

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
S & F~ I love how you narrate...reply to post by Bacardi

new topics

top topics

join