It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(URGENT) N. Korea threatens preemptive nuclear strike against aggressors

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

Wow you must not comprehend the true nature of debate. It can be conducted in a manner that does not demoralize or is rude. If you have a legitimate point you can make it without being rude or degrading right?

Moving forward....How do you know they won't act on their threats. New leader. They are more than in a corner and isolated after the UN sanctions backed by their MAIN ally China so what do they have to lose? Nothing.

I am not fond of our gubment's (USA) policies but North Korea's situation can't be ignored. They are nuts as recent actions and rhetoric have shown. They starve the masses while that fat f@#k eats as much as he wants every night and ACTS like a leader. I don't know you or your personal situation in life but I really hope you don't condone actions like this from an immature leader like him who is trying to posture and may get thousands of innocent civilians killed if he follows through.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I just watched Killshot and boy Iam scared right now.
If you have not watched it it is on page 12.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Sorry - working my way backwards... just for the record, I do agree with this... I don't think NKorea is an imminent threat, but that's not to mean they won't be if they're just left idly by to continue miniaturization of their nuke arsenal and refining their missile capabilities .. it's pandora's box basically.. once they have unlocked that achievement, they'll have it .. so I do think it needs dealt with now.. my main point is that I'm pretty convinced they don't have the capability right now so they aren't an immediate danger, and I also think that even if they had some crude system they'd probably not be likely to launch it because I doubt they'd have more than a couple of shots .. not enough to wipe out the US by any stretch.. they would face destruction if they did that, and I seriously doubt he wants that

Its not about whether or not they can reach the coast of the USA , they can reach the troops stationed in SK, they can reach all of SK (50 plus million possibly the most advanced technologically speaking culture on the planet and the corner stone of the US economy) they can reach Japan they can ignite a world war ( launch a nuke at NK see Chinas response or Russias) , now thats leverage, leverage that i fear is in inexperienced hands who are pushing things too far and may believe their own rheteric if only to save face/stop revolt... Kim yong il as bat crazy as he was, knew how far too push with the leverage he had ( you didnt see him talking about preemptive strikes on state telly...).

Its about creating an illusion and a common enemy/scapegoat, but without an end game a bit like the "war on terrorists" or a "war on drugs" never ending fear and control, this is how NK works, i dont think kim yong un has the foggiest about this, he may even believe he is a god much like the popstars who think they can (actually) fly in the US ( tom hanks scientology) , too much power too young is a dangerous thing...

Also young nieve and easily manipulated maybe china want NK to attack seoul japan etc and then publically disown them, and watch as the USA looses all influence and power in the region, America will not thrive without its satellite states and China could remove 2 of its most valuable with 1 phone call... with no dirt on its hands but ample access to the spoils in the middle east as US troops are called home to help rebuild SK and Japan.... cant let US have it all its own way now can we... just a thought, a very dangerous 1 at that
edit on 7-3-2013 by larapa because: quote went wrong

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just to let you know that DPRK have announced the ceasefire treaty
null and void.. oops

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

when? i thought this was potentially happening on the 13th?!?!?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by larapa
reply to post by rigel4

Link Source

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by larapa
reply to post by rigel4

Link Source

This is good news they are posturing, warning of a preemptive strike unless...(please insert consequences), has potential for esculation, cancelling of a ceasefire but not shooting! Way to show you have no intention of aggression, this is what im talking about kim yong un has no idea at all about poker
and modern politics , nukes changed the game.....

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I just watched Killshot and boy Iam scared right now.
If you have not watched it it is on page 12.

This so called "remote viewer" Ed Dames is a known disinfo agent, one of those types who claims to have some scientific/legit background but is VERY quick with going on shows like Coast to Coast with his crap. (Nothing against Remote Viewing per se, by the way)

He also "saw" spaceships and UFOs back some years ago when comet Hale Bopp appeared, a MAJOR contributor to the Hale Bopp disinfo/hoax which was then broadly featured on C2C....just saying...
edit on 7-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
I love stupid people with one track minds, its like you are willingly stupid or maybe you just don't understand what a sanction is, or you don't know what a sovereign country means.

1. NK can carry as many nuclear tests as it wants within its borders, the US carries tests all the time yet I don't see anyone raising an issue.

2. Dennis Rodman opened a channel for the Western people to know NK, but the govt and media shunned it. Instead of dialogue you would rather listen to people tell you about someone than from the person themselves. Its a tactic to keep the status quo, by refusing to acknowledge the other as normal you can keep them as an enemy or in case of old USA, blacks as slaves.

3. A Sanction is an aggressive act which indangers the livelyhood of NK people therefore is an act of war, US embargo on Japan in 1940s was an act of war, sanctions are an aggressive act of war. Nothing pisses you off worse than being sanctioned by countries freely doing what you are doing claiming they are for peace when their coalition is invading other people.

4. Leave NK alone, people don't know what is going on in their own cities govt, yet are knee deep in NK business.

almost forgot, what is the difference between a Israeli preemptive strike threat and NKs strike threat?
edit on 7-3-2013 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

Logic? Prepare to get attacked by the stooges and shills.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Here is the UN at work:atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...
They are such a failed organization.Get rid of them.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Ha! That Killshot video is pretty wild when you think it was remote viewed (per the video) twenty years ago!

That above, coupled with the link on my signature, is even creepier.

Since thinking this thread over through the day I have decided that I really don't know whats going on or what will happen with N. Korea and nukes. No matter what happens, I do hope and pray in the end it will be better than before.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Oh God, panic, panic, we are all doomed...... !!!!

If you knew anything about North Korea you'd know they talk and threaten and talk and threaten and talk and threaten. Anyone who is weak either in strength or mind, uses threats to intimidate.

It's all bluff and smoke. Chill out. Have a coffee.

Even if they did have a 'nuclear' missile it would probably misfire and land in China or Russia by mistake.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I believe this is to distract from the filibuster by Rand Paul. I saw a couple news sights have the main page be about it then a few hours later it was all this and Rand Paul was nowhere to be found. Reuters is one.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Whole world and places within seem to be going crazy recently.
People are losing their minds.

There is always potential for the NK to launch a conventional or nuclear attack, then there is not (seems a possibility they will develop at least a few working nuclear missiles) . Whether it be shortly from this or later in the future. I doubt that sanctions will affect their ability to actually build a small arsenal of warheads that are capable of being used, they are pretty determined to carry that out at the least. But they will be severely isolating themselves, I don't think China will put up with their crap, or anyone for that matter.
Still a mystery what will happen to NK in the next decade or two, though it will be killing itself in some way, till eventual collapse.
edit on 7-3-2013 by eniar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Even if they did have a 'nuclear' missile it would probably misfire and land in China or Russia by mistake.
reply to post by pacifier2012

Any nuke landing anywhere would be a mistake.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Mental masturbation on the part of NK. Sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Strike washington dc and leave the rest of america alone. The traitors/bullies are all located within a 100 square mile circumferance and should be easy to annihilate. It would save the true americans who simply want peace and prosperity from having to overthrow their demonic government. Both the tea party and occupy failed, but hey maybe north korea can get the job done. Just like alqueda tried but dick cheney and gang got the job done better.

The world is going mad again. I bet someone in england is pulling strings again!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece
I believe this is to distract from the filibuster by Rand Paul. I saw a couple news sights have the main page be about it then a few hours later it was all this and Rand Paul was nowhere to be found. Reuters is one.

Very real possibility indeed! Can't have the pauls expose the illuminati too much. If its not the koreans threatning each other, its iran, if its not iran then its the sars virus. Getting so sick and tired of these luciferian bankers.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Nothing will come of this. China won't let the red-headed stepchild do anything rash. NK will just throw a temper tantrum for a few months, then the US, China, Japan, SK and NK will sit down and have talks by this fall. Book it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Kim Jung Un is 28 years old. He's full of angst and ambition. They have significant stockpiles of chemical weapons, which can be used in conjunction with a nuclear second wave attack.

North Korea's chemical warfare program is believed to be mature and includes the capability, since 1989, to indigenously produce bulk quantities of nerve, blister, choking and blood chemical agents as well as a variety of different filled munitions systems.

LINK

We have a young man running a country where he has access to WMD's and delivery systems to take them to their intended targets making significant threats that go beyond what even his dad did. These threats ought to be strongly considered to be real.

The problem many of us have is the "Never Cry Wolf" complacency. One must remember that at the end of the story, the wolf actually did attack and got the upper hand because no one took it seriously.

On a separate note, we are here on ATS so it ought to be mentioned, this would be an excellent opportunity for an American west coast false flag attack. The administration needs to keep people focused away from economic issues. An attack on the west coast would provide a significant distraction.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join