It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justified anger/rage.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Originally posted by Akragon
What is truth?

Be honest now...

edit on 7-3-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Truth is what is being experienced. Honesty is expressing what is.

Lies are in the mind - which can be used as deception as words from one to another...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Being true to yourself. That's the answer. If something makes you mad, do something about it. If a person really grinds your gears, let them know.
People get unhappy cos they try and shoehorn themselves into whatever little box best fits them. These boxes are all based upon society's prejudices, fears and norms.

Be righteous. Don't be scared ever. Be honest about how you feel. It takes courage to tell people exactly what you think of them unless you hide your real feelings under thick layers of bull. Try it. Free yourself. Try being righteous and to hell with the consequences.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

IF you noticed a person that was about to step out into traffic would you just smile and keep walking?

Chances are that I would see this body grab hold of said person.
It all just happens and no one is doing any of it.
It is done.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Akragon

What is truth?

Be honest now...

Truth is what is being experienced. Honesty is expressing what is.

Lies are in the mind - which can be used as deception as words from one to another...

Whateverhappenedtotheotherquestions?

IF truth is what is being experienced, and I told you a lie... is that still truth?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

IF you noticed a person that was about to step out into traffic would you just smile and keep walking?

It is done.

there is a reason for everything... nothing just happens...

And no... its not done...

unless you give up...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

The fact that the lie exists as words spoken from your mouth is true. The fact that you exist speaking such words is truth, but the lie was not experienced, it was just a fabrication of the mind so the lie itself isn't true, but the words are experienced.

If I said "I saw a cow jump over the moon" the fact that these words exist is true, but does that mean that a cow jumping over the moon is what was actually experienced? No.
edit on 7-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

It is done.

there is a reason for everything... nothing just happens...

And no... its not done...

unless you give up...

Yes it is done. But humans always believe there has to be a reason and that is why they go to the mind for answers and that is why humans are so unhappy and frustrated.
The mind wants reason when really everything just is.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

If everything is not being done they maybe you can stop it.
Maybe you can stop your next thought from arising. Maybe you can stop frustration from arising, maybe you can stop the earths rotation?
edit on 7-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yes it is done.

Nope...

But humans always believe there has to be a reason and that is why they go to the mind for answers and that is why humans are so unhappy and frustrated.

I disagree...

Humans are so unhappy and frustrated because we've displaced ourselves from our natural environment...

Life in a box...

The mind wants reason when really everything just is.

Life has no meaning to you?

Theres no purpose?

If everything is not being done they maybe you can stop it.

I can...

Can't you?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Maybe you can stop your next thought from arising. Maybe you can stop frustration from arising, maybe you can stop the earths rotation?[

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Maybe you can stop your next thought from arising. Maybe you can stop frustration from arising, maybe you can stop the earths rotation?[

yes on the first two...

As for the other one...

well...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

yes on the first two...

As for the other one...

well...

Ok. Then you believe you can stop thought arising and maybe you believe you can stop the blood pumping through the body.

It is all just being done and no one is doing any of it.
There is no one - there is only ever this (what is happening presently).
What is happening is being noticed that is all.

Can the happening which is happening presently be stopped or changed?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Ok. Then you believe you can stop thought arising and maybe you believe you can stop the blood pumping through the body.

No i dont think you can because its energy moving. This explains the sexual force that makes procreation happen doesnt it?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

No i dont think you can because its energy moving. This explains the sexual force that makes procreation happen doesnt it?

A different topic - sexual force. I am not willing to discuss this here.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

The body is just a vessel... which you have limited control over...

only if you choose to sit back and let it happen...

you're half right...

Also half right... I think...

yup...

You can get up, and do something... Ether way Now is what it is... but you seem to believe you have no affect on now...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

A different topic - sexual force. I am not willing to discuss this here

PM me if you like as im interested on your views of sexual force and its purpose if any beyond keeping human numbers going

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

The body is just a vessel... which you have limited control over...

only if you choose to sit back and let it happen...

you're half right...

Also half right... I think...

yup...

You can get up, and do something... Ether way Now is what it is... but you seem to believe you have no affect on now...

If you get up - that is what is happening. Try not to get up. If you believe you are doing it - don't think again and don't get up. Try 'stopping' - to see if you are really in control.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You can't change now. It's impossible. Once something is happening, it is already happening. You talk about "getting up and leaving" but if you are intending that, then it would be the FUTURE , not now...

If someone says "pizza" to you. You didn't have no choice there, the word was already heard... Now is already happening...
edit on 7-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

If you get up - that is what is happening. Try not to get up. If you believe you are doing it - don't think again and don't get up. Try stopping to see if you are in control.

its easy to trick your body into paralysis... It happens to a lot of people as they're waking from a deep sleep...

Can you stumble through life without attempting to control what you are given... what is?

You can't change now. It's impossible. Once something is happening, it is already happening. You talk about "getting up and leaving" but if you are intending that, then it would be the FUTURE , not now...

If someone says "pizza" to you. You didn't have no choice there, the word was already heard... Now is already happening...

So you can't prevent happenings?

In the now, things happen... You can affect things that happen or choose to stay clear of them...

You always have a choice in everything... In every situation...

Which means you create what happens... nothing in the now has no reason for being...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Its intereting what your explaining as it implies the idea we have free choice to choose whats happening is an illusion and free choice doesnt exist.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join