It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justified anger/rage.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by Akragon

I am ecstatic to judge myself...

How many of you are there? Really?
When the two become one the kingdom shall be revealed.

LOL

Don't you be quoting Thomas on me brother...

There are two... the physical, and the spiritual... when the two become "one mind" the kingdom shall be revealed...

Guess where the kingdom is my friend... Right here, right now....

I know where the kingdom is - my friend.
You said you judge yourself - so there is a you and there is a judge of you (that is you) - so how many are there of you?
When the judge of you goes there will only be one of you.

It is the judge that makes life unbearable.
edit on 7-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Life is a pleasure... far from unbearable...

Though if one gets rapped up in the drama that's presented to you in the media... sure I can see how life can be pretty messed up...

When you do something you know is wrong... do you say, "screw it"?

Or do you reflect on the situation and decide if you would do the same thing if it came across your path in the future?

IF you walk a path with holes in it... would you not turn back to fix those hold rather then have another fall into them?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Anger and rage are energy moving. Energy is moving = emotion.
Nothing can stop energy from moving - if it is named anger by the mind that likes to label everything then it is often the mind that will tell you 'why' there is anger felt. But if one does not go to the mind for a reason but instead the feeling (energy moving) is felt as it arises it will just pass.
But the mind does not like 'anger' or 'rage' so it tries to cure it - but it is too late the feeling is experienced in the moment. The trouble starts when the mind looks for a reason or looks to prevent it happening again. It is hopeless to want to cure energy moving. Just watch the energy moving.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Your right about the energy moving itsnow again its ironic because i was trying to explain this to concept to another member today

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Akragon

Acting on hate/anger, will only influence others to respond to you in the same way. Then it will be a back and forth hate. If that is what you are saying, I agree.

But, I feel what I feel and I am not gonna try to "transform" any emotions to anything. From anger, I can kindly tell people my disagreement, but I want to stay away from "emotionally charged" arguments because only I will suffer from my own anger. I will stay neutral talking about my position (or at least try to).

As for fighting, conflict, and such... yes, I suggest just staying away from what you don't like if you can....

Back to my point...

Anger and rage are unnecessary... they only inflict harm to the self, and in turn ... sometimes to others...

Anger feeds anger, which turns to rage... when it could have been prevented simply by using your head...

You seem to worry about these "lovey dovey" people more then the people who can cause you harm...

On the other hand, it seems these days everyone is falling for the whole rage/battle/war thing...

Perhaps peace isn't meant to be...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Though if one gets rapped up in the drama that's presented to you in the media... sure I can see how life can be pretty messed up...

Or do you reflect on the situation and decide if you would do the same thing if it came across your path in the future?

IF you walk a path with holes in it... would you not turn back to fix those hold rather then have another fall into them?

I never do something 'wrong' and I never do something 'right'. And nothing happens twice. Nothing is ever repeated in life, it is constantly changing.
If you believe that you can do life wrong then that cannot make life a pleasure.

You cannot 'go back' and fill in holes.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Anger and rage are unnecessary... they only inflict harm to the self, and in turn ... sometimes to others...

Anger feeds anger, which turns to rage... when it could have been prevented simply by using your head...

You seem to worry about these "lovey dovey" people more then the people who can cause you harm...

On the other hand, it seems these days everyone is falling for the whole rage/battle/war thing...

Perhaps peace isn't meant to be...

Peace is what is behind, it is watching the movie - the movie contains everything - including rage and anger.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I never do something 'wrong' and I never do something 'right'. And nothing happens twice. Nothing is ever repeated in life, it is constantly changing.
If you believe that you can do life wrong then that cannot make life a pleasure.

So you would have no issue with smashing someone if they pissed you off...

It happens... and be on your way?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

If it happened then that is what would be happening.
It has not happened yet.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Both are a concern. The harmful people and the "lovey dovey" people in conformity and want to only focus on "light and love". These type of people who do not like conflict are the best/easiest to control get them to say "yes" to agree to terms to avoid conflict.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Do you have to control yourself so you don't smash someone?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The 'lovey dovey' are fearful of being alone. The believe that if they are a certain way people will like them and they will not feel so bad.
'Service to others' is another way that they believe will make it work for themselves.

There is a belief that 'if I do it right then life will be good to me'.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Can you honestly say that rage and anger are never experienced where you are? You say that anger and rage are unnecessary but is this your experience or just a belief?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

You can if you have to teach...

Peace is what is behind, it is watching the movie - the movie contains everything - including rage and anger.

Behind what?

Do you live in your past?

Do you have to control yourself so you don't smash someone?

Sometimes...

The 'lovey dovey' are fearful of being alone. The believe that if they are a certain way people will like them and they will not feel so bad.

Kinda looks like you're afraid of them "sucking you in" to their cult...

'Service to others' is another way that they believe will make it work for themselves.

Make what work?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Can you honestly say that rage and anger are never experienced where you are? You say that anger and rage are unnecessary but is this your experience or just a belief?

That is a belief that has been understood through experience...

Lets just say... I wasn't always who I am now

Anger doesn't help a damn thing... and rage is only a temporary feeling of good... followed by a sickening feeling in your gut...

The only thing it helps is as a reminder of how silly you were in the past... I have holes in walls and doors around my house to remind me...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Do you believe you can 'go back' in time and fill in holes - with or without teach?

When you find your true self you will find that there is a movie playing (maya/leela) and there is peace just watching it play.

I am not afraid.

Because life hurts for some they try to make it not hurt by using techniques like 'service to others' and 'never having anger or rage'.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

That is a belief that has been understood through experience...

Lets just say... I wasn't always who I am now

Anger doesn't help a damn thing... and rage is only a temporary feeling of good... followed by a sickening feeling in your gut...

The only thing it helps is as a reminder of how silly you were in the past... I have holes in walls and doors around my house to remind me...

Anger and rage pass very quickly when there is not any investment in it. It is the mind that makes it into something.
It does not help to 'hold on' to anger. See it, accept it and it will pass on by.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Do you believe you can 'go back' in time and fill in holes

I didn't say that...

I was alluding to fixing your mistakes

When you find your true self you will find that there is a movie playing (maya/leela) and there is peace just watching it play.

I am not afraid.

So just sit back and let life happen?

IF you noticed a person that was about to step out into traffic would you just smile and keep walking?

Because life hurts for some they try to make it not hurt by using techniques like 'service to others' and 'never having anger or rage'.

Self service is much better right

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It wasn't the anger/rage, it was that you reacted quickly. I understand my rage/anger but I would rather walk away than to cause unnecessary conflict. Believing that I must love all things is to destroy the beautiful personality of preference and to be "service to others" is just another word for "servitude" or "slavery" and "doing whatever others tell you to avoid conflict".

I'm not saying I don't care about others, but I have my own way to empower them rather than telling them to live in servitude to avoid conflict. I believe in truth/honesty.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It wasn't the anger/rage, it was that you reacted quickly.

Thanks yoda...

Believing that I must love all things is to destroy the beautiful personality of preference

Who told you one should love all things?

Sounds like they're selling something...

I'm not saying I don't care about others, but I have my own way to empower them rather than telling them to live in servitude to avoid conflict. I believe in truth/honesty.

What is truth?

Be honest now...

edit on 7-3-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join