It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This might be the coolest kid ever.... I literally laugh every time I watch thisclip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Simply put, this kid is hilarious. And it's not because I'm some Korn fan or anything, even though I did listen to them like a decade ago. But I was sent this clip earlier and I've literally laughed out loud every time i watched it. Sent it to all my buddies and figured I'd share it with ATS. And if you need a little laugh today, hopefully this clip helps. There isn't a hilarious forum and I didn't believe this fell under jokes, pun category, so music was my last resort spot... Anyways, enjoy!

Future Rock God??? You be the judge...And don't let the Sponge Bob Square Pants shirt fool you, this kid is hardcore...
edit on 7-3-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Haha I like how their other kid is trying so hard to do good too, continually looking at the second kid for guidance, but in comparison, sucks, so the person slowly zooms in to get her out of screen
edit on 3/7/13 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The kid is very good, convincing.
edit on 7-3-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumPhysicist
Haha I like how their other kid is trying so hard to do good too, continually looking at the second kid for guidance, but in comparison, sucks, so the person slowly zooms in to get her out of screen
edit on 3/7/13 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

Yea, the poor other kid is like "I'll never be a YouTube sensation like my bud".... The little boy is just surprisingly good...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It looks like the other YouTube clip I posted in the OP was pulled so here it is again

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oh my gosh! That's funny! Thanks for making my morning!

top topics

join