It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Admits Some Banks Are Just Too Big To Prosecute

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by jdub297

Well..he can just divert one of those drones from striking U.S. Citizens on American soil...to one of those big old bad Banks.....problem solved....

Des

That would be 911, my friend.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDinkinDunken

As I have pointed out in my post a few up from your own, there is no reason that the people of the US couldnt organise thier own supplies of consumables on a town to town basis, rather than on an interstate basis.

The concern of Holder is that he fears for his own economic security and that of his pals.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Holder must have some personal issues with banks; after all, that is where they hold economic recovery hostage. By not prosecuting all he does is make friends with the bankers, even though the whole time their business strategy of breaking laws is designed to afford the penalties and fines from courts. Maybe after his job is over, he is looking to work for a bank.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
Holder must have some personal issues with banks; after all, that is where they hold economic recovery hostage. By not prosecuting all he does is make friends with the bankers, even though the whole time their business strategy of breaking laws is designed to afford the penalties and fines from courts. Maybe after his job is over, he is looking to work for a bank.

Holder's actions with the banks is entirely consistent with the deference he showed Marc Rich and the special treatment given to those who contribute financially to favored beneficiaries. His "ethics" are 100% guided by politics and quid-pro-quo. Everything he does (or refuses to do) is guided by the benefits he can reap from his choices; not by the law or by "justice."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join