It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Am A Zionist! You Don't Have To Be A Jew To Be A Zionist!" Joe Biden - (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

This just popped up onto my feed, and I'm still currently watching it.
The words in the title can be heard within the first sentence of the video.

It's nice of Mr. Biden to explain to all of those people, that Zionism is a regime; and does not represent Jews no more than a square represents a rectangle.

Where the Torah tells about the creation of the first human being, the most prominent Jewish commentator, Rashi, explains that the earth from which Adam was formed was not taken from one spot but from various parts of the globe.

Thus human dignity does not depend on the place of one's birth nor is it limited to one region.
The greatness or worth of a person is not measured by his or her outward appearance.
Jews believe that Adam was created in G-d's image and that he is the common ancestor of all mankind.
At this stage in human history, there is no room for privileged people who can do with others as they please.
Human life is sacred and human rights are not to be denied by those who would subvert them for "national security" or for any other reason.

No one knows this better than the Jews, who have been second-class citizens so often and for so long.
Some Zionists, however, may differ. This is understandable because Judaism and Zionism are by no means the same. Indeed they are incompatible and irreconcilable: If one is a good Jew, one cannot be a Zionist; if one is a Zionist, one cannot be a good Jew.

Source

How many times have power hungry people hid behind a religion for economic gain? I'd suggest that all religious-based wars are a front for land-grabbing and power.

I would like to see more tech designed to passively end wars, rather than create enemies.
Some might call that food, clean water.

But I'm just some anti-war ideologist, so what do I know.

edit on 6-3-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

There's even Zionist Muslims, if that makes any sense.

Muslim, Zionist and proud

I am a Zionist, a proud Muslim Zionist, and I love Israel, but this was not always the case. In fact, for many years I was quite the extreme opposite. I experienced the high levels of anti-Semitism and anti-Israel activity taking place on British university campuses, because I was the anti-Semitic, anti-Israel activist.

Blackmail ? Threat ? Probably
I just wonder what skeletons he has in his closet that makes him that scared.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If it isn't Iraq it's Iran lol

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
did biden forget that he is a jesuit?

new topics

top topics

join