It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos not from space but tesla

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
nicola tesla was the real inventor of ufos in 1917,the only cover up,would be that the top military ,would rather us think that aliens crashed,when they blatently crashed a v2 rocket,ive seen test records,tesla also made that ship disappear so surely ufos would use the same invisibility nowadays and they are flown by the elite,tesla was responsible for tungusaka too,its in his secret writings,

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i dont get what you are trying to say. are you saying that there are no ufos and that it is really technology invented by tesla being used by people today? some links would be helpful.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Background information needed...and many many links...I have no clue who Tesla is and haven't heard of him till now. Some information would be very nice, thanks.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yes Nikola Tesla is somewhat of a mystery and made some fantasic claims in his time. Zero point energy being one of them. However many of his projects like the philadelphia experiment have been kept secret so it's hard to know just what he was working on and if his efforts were successful. It's possible he worked out how to build an unlimited energy source, worked out how to travel through time and build the first anti-gravity ships.

www.americanantigravity.com...

www.navalships.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-10-2004 by Sabre262]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chieftian Chaos
I have no clue who Tesla is and haven't heard of him till now.

You got a lot of catching up to do. Have fun.

The bigest thing that jumps out at me about your idea is the ufo evidence dating farther back than Tesla.

Course, then you got the whole time travel thing, and there it starts getting scary.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by cavscout]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I also, tend to believe that most UFOs are actually man made. A few days ago I started a thread on this topic (most of the discussion was actually on an "anti-gravity" toy). I'm not sure about Tesla playing any role in the development of this tech, but the science involved (at least with the saucer shaped UFOs) doesn't seem all that complicated. Here's a link to the toy's official site, where you can watch a video of the "levitron" in action. Also, there's a link to an article about this toy's creation.
Levitron

An amazing invention, and a patent failure...

Once again, not sure how Tesla might play into this. If he possibly developed a sufficient power source... than the rest seems fairly simple... childishly simple

[edit on 1-11-2004 by veritas93]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
he says abou tungusaka,and its very possible,the top world leaders wanted this man to help build weapons,but he never wanted anyone using his inventions for evil,so they had him killed.possibly

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
UFO = Unidentified flying object

how can someone invent that?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
UFO = Unidentified flying object

how can someone invent that?

HaHa Yeah really. But i think u know what he means.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hi tudds, can you supply the test records you mention ?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Tesla was a great mind, and he did a lot of things, he knew many things about EM energy and its connection to gravity long before he disclosed anything to whatever secret agency.

He had created the first radio remote control before the turn of the 20th century, he virtually invented A/C current, and put forth a lot of postulations about his observances of standing-wave (scalar) electromagnetic interactions and impulses.

Simply put, Tesla's notes could probably be used to assemble a space-craft of some form... but these laws are not restricted to Earth.

I don't think you should go one way or the other on the topic: it's either aliens or it's categorically not. That doesn't show much appreciation or grasp of critical thinking methods, IMHO. It's probably both... but what are we to run across more frequently? People who build spaceships in their garage by tinkering with Tesla experiments (however very dangerous some of them may be).

Besides, unless you're in it to actually build one, yourselves... what gives? Tesla, himself, after all, did say that an unlimited power source in widespread usage (actually, in any usage at all by humans) would do more to further the destruction of humanity than to aide it, because technology always seems to find its way into the hands of the power-hungry, war mongers, the elite and the self-gratifying.

Look at history! Look past textbook history. Someone trained in genetic biology and/or history could easily tell the lay people, were they to stop and listen, that it is virtually impossible that we stand where we are, today for the first time EVER after only 6000 years of recorded history. That's non-sense. Humans have been mindful and sensient and in possession of culture, technology and the ability to record history much longer than a mere 6000 years.

Besides, whenever you argue, it's a good idea to consider the sources... who's arguing... why are they arguing; what points do they bring up, why do they bring them up?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

The bigest thing that jumps out at me about your idea is the ufo evidence dating farther back than Tesla.

I'd be willing to bet that most UFO sightings prior to the 20th century were probably atmoshperic phenomena and the like. Just because some ancient symbols had the appearance of what we consider to be UFOs doen't mean that they actually WERE craft of extra terrestrial origin. The vast majority of UFO sightings have come from the 20th and now 21st centuries. I'm not saying that we haven't been visited in the past, but I think that there's far more evidence that suggests that most "UFO" sightings are in fact man made.

The main question remaining for me is the power source to operate such a vessel. This could also be a good reason for a cover-up. If Tesla (or anyone else for that matter) had discovered a massive, endless and free energy source then petroleum would never have become the very center and foundation for industry and modern civilization. I think you can see where I'm going with this.
If a "UFO" were to crash in my backyard, I'd be truly shocked to find that the occupants were anything other than human.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Tesla was on the verge of figuring out what the "earth grid" was in ancient times. This is probably the information that the FBI siezed when he died.

Tesla could not manufacture a fully operational "zero point, Earth magnification amplifier" but I think in theory he got really close. The sad thing is that due to the shifting magnetic energy occuring on the planet that we would be unable to even re-create this amazing power source even if we fully understood and had detailed drawing of how to reproduce the amplifier.

I bet Ed Laskin (spelling? Coral Castle, FL) and Tesla both had knowledge of the Earth Grid and used it or at least components of it to gain lots of information about how to "modify" our physical world.

The basic idea is that in ancient times "some" people had knowledge of how to extract this energy without refering to what we call today "electricity" that had something that was more powerful that took into account some sort of power multiplication by using magnectic and "ionic" energy. Look up Tesla's experiements on Remote Power, Wireless Energy Transmission etc and you will see that even back then the technology to power remote devices existed. Think of all the microwave and radio wave energy being sent out currently, although we think of it as being basically harmless, carrying only "data" there is a way to convert it into a wireless energy source, all you need is the right "antenna" to pick up the signal and convert it into a useable energy format. This is what the FBI wanted to try and find for use by the goverment because of not only the threat that is poses to the energy giants. But that the technology could be turned into a massive weapon by harmonizing the signal wave length to something that the "body" will absorb and being translated at the cellular level into a sort of self destruct signal. This could spell massive death for millions of people with a simple impluse of high energy tuned to the right wave length. Look at lasers and high energy devices, they are all part of the same theory, tuned to different wave lengths they produce different effects, burning through steel, simple illumination, buring retinas, target illumination, reading "CD" information, reading a bar code, breaking down tattoo ink etc.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tudds
nicola tesla was the real inventor of ufos in 1917,the only cover up,would be that the top military ,would rather us think that aliens crashed,when they blatently crashed a v2 rocket,ive seen test records,tesla also made that ship disappear so surely ufos would use the same invisibility nowadays and they are flown by the elite,tesla was responsible for tungusaka too,its in his secret writings,

Thats what I got from some recent books by William Lyne.
His Tungusak mention may have been explained but I'll pass on it.
He does have enough good stuff to put a case for Tesla more than anyone.
So you have man made ufos and a big lie cover up with paid for hoaxs.
Which he explains very well.

Tesla's birthday is July 10th and a movie staring Davie Bowie will be
out soon. He is going to be honored for his many well known inventions.
But in 50 more years, perhaps Lyne's stuff will be known as well.

A CEO just retired, not EXXON or some oil company but one that wiped
out stockholders. Even he may be honored but the ripped of people
will see it differently.

That oil CEO what is he thinking. I mean he just might have been an accountant. All he might say is 'Yup I picked a good business, an I ran
it well". Its like the movie about tobbaco: its available and addictive,
it just about does the job for us.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tudds
nicola tesla was the real inventor of ufos in 1917

Then how do you explain UFO sightings before 1856 ? (the year Tesla was born)

This photo is believed to be the earliest photograph of a UFO taken in 1870, that would make tesla 14 years of age rather young to be inventing highly advanced craft ?

If you dont know UFO's are documented throughout history, 1000's of years before Tesla

www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 19-4-2006 by helium3]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Tudds please provide the test data mentioned that you have "seen". Tesla was and is cool. One of my heros in fact. Read much about him and his work. What test data? Who specifically had him "killed"?
That he invented UFO's in '17 - maybe, got anything other than unsubstantiated statements to that effect that you could share on ATS perhaps?
Oh yeah and the "secret writings" you mention concerning the Tunguska Body and your claim that Tesla was responsible - will we ATS'ers ever see them or are they your personal secret? Please cite the publisher of these "secret writings" a great many would truly enjoy any real new or previously undiscovered factual info on Nicola T. Do you have any idea? u2u me with links/info if you don't wish to post.

Thanx for the post,

Victor K.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Tesla is always a scary subject for me.
When I was an undergrad, majoring in physics, I was in an experimental lab class with a woman who said that she was a relative of Tesla. We all spent months doing experiments such as creating a 10^-6 vacuum, creating a beam of atoms, and demonstrating that the property of 'spin' caused magnetic deflection of the atoms.

Anyways, after the class ended, the professor told me that the woman had accused me of stealing her experimental results! Yikes. She was entirely dillusional. I have never even stolen a pencil, let alone someone else's lab results.

Once, I got a peek at her lab book by looking over her shoulder, and it looked like instead of notes, she had made a kind of scrap book filled with newspaper clippings.

Since then, the name of Tesla gives me the whillies. I continue to associate Tesla with psychoses, even though, in truth, I know little about him.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
You can't really blame UFOs on Tesla.

The fact is that there are UFO reports that date back long before Nikola Tesla was Born.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Could this be tons of craft speeding by as Tesla's greatest invention:

Like this

link to video
www.youtube.com...
find it at youtube

A missile with wings on edge. Or what I like to say:

Quad flat coil electron stream Tesla propulsion system brought to you
by JP Morgan via Germany.

Those are not wings, how would it land. Forward motion is perpendicular
to electron stream. Simple electronics.

Is it time to go electron power.

For the old timers in electrical engineering:

OFF/ON TOPIC Motion by electron

This is the high voltage high frequency stuff that jams
everything from tv reception to cars and ordinary run of
mill electronics.
The main reason Tesla coil and spark gaps are outlawed
by the FCC, and I need broadcast TV via antenna.
But spark plugs still spark.
Cable tv should be ok with a shielded cable.

Possible electron flight principles, actual voltage
and frequency unknown.
Perhaps 15.5 KVAC and 5,000 to 10,000 cycle per second.
Interfering frequencies (between E and B curents) at
possible quarter wavelength or frequency.

Force on conductor = current in conductor
times coil magnetic field

F = i X B
B is just the current in coil 2
i is the air gap current pulse, which goes to the
metal craft enclosure generated by coil 1. It will
consentrate an illuminate coil locations, engulf entire
craft in light and show in a perpenticular to flight
motion.
The coil is afixed to the craft and electrons are free
flowing.
Light out the sides indicate a hover, light top and/or
bottom is forward motion.

i = (C/gap)(dV/dt) = (C/gap) (50,000 volts) d[cos(2pift)]/dt
= (C/gap) (50,000) sin(2pift)

This i is a dE/dt desplacement current that charges the
entire metal shell of the craft. A spatial current.

B = current in flat coil that is afixed to the floor of
the craft. Flat coil primary voltage V1 drives the
secondary voltage to N times, V2 = NV1 cos(2pift)

Force = (NCV1/gap)(50,000) max amplitude

If any nunber with correct physical units that can give
a few tons of force then it might work.
I do not know what the Capictance of an air dielectric
capacitor is but I think the spark creation and pulsed
E field is what matters.

Move Over Einstein And Let Tesla Take Over

ON/OFF TOPIC Free Energy

Where is it: one place is in the iron transformer air gap

EXAMPLES: Niagra Falls HydroElectric Generators,
nothing more than a rotating air gap.
The stereo needle cartridge.
The pickup for computer discs.
These are little transformers with air gap
that senses the mag tape or mag disc VARIATIONS.

So get a transformer and vary the air gap, create an ac current.
It might be possible. That might be one of the free energy from air
scheme.

Hinted at by Mr. Lyne are H2 to atomic weight 16 gases
that recombine exerting more energy than separation.
There might be a few others

Tesla invented the flat coil, if we find one inside a ufo, don't say I told you so.

[edit on 5/30/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 5/30/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
wow, that's cool ^^^

Where did you get all of that information from, like the physics explanation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join