20 UN peacekeepers taken hostage by Syrian rebels in Golan Heights

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDevilWearsBlueShirts

Lol.. You start "why don't we nuke the whole middle east" then talk about the people these monsters hurt.. people that live in the middle east that you would nuke, then sign off with "PEACE&LOVE."

Funny post.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Poetic justice. Don't want to get caught up in other folks messes? Don't poke your nose into their doorway and they can't slam the door on it.

Leave both sides high and dry, and let the bastards fight it out with pointy sticks.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well , nothing is ever black and white....and what surprises me the most is how confused people get when a conflict doesn't fit into their idea of things being black and white (in other words, a conflict where one side is right/good and the other side is wrong/bad).

This is obviously a very serious, and very complicated issue. Complicated even more because other countries are giving aid to the rebels, and others are possibly giving aid to the Syrian government. Things are very entangled.

There is no clear right or wrong side in this conflict, and I can't even seem to get a non-muddied understanding of exactly the origin of the conflict.

What I DO know, is that the rebels are ruthless, and don't seem to give a rats ass about any civilians who get in the way. I also know Assad is a pretty nasty leader. I'd say this is a lose/lose situation. Neither side really has much to offer the people. The Syrian government can offer more stability than the rebels, obviously, and besides that I can't see the people being benefitted at ALL either way.

In fact, all this fighting is doing nothing except taking a toll on the innocents in that poor Country. I truly feel bad for the civilians caught in this mess.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Your point?
edit on 9-3-2013 by TheDevilWearsBlueShirts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDevilWearsBlueShirts

Your point?

Don't you see how what you wrote makes no sense? Or does peace and love only work towards other western people?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Your point?

Don't you see how what you wrote makes no sense? Or does peace and love only work towards other western people?

Did you honestly think that i wasnt already prepared for some critic to attack that message before posting it? I see where you're coming from but it's irrelevant. It's like saying "If America cares about peace, then why do they have an army? Your comment is the one that makes no sense
edit on 11-3-2013 by TheDevilWearsBlueShirts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Your point?

Did you honestly think that i wasnt already prepared for some critic to attack that message before posting it? I see where you're coming from but it's irrelevant. It's like saying "If America cares about peace, then why do they have an army? Your comment is the one that makes no sense
edit on 11-3-2013 by TheDevilWearsBlueShirts because: (no reason given)

Your saying nuke the entire Middle East. Sounds like you should move back and hook up with some extremists if thats your view so we can deal with you also.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Or his comment I mean. But point is, its nonsense. These people do not care about human life whatsoever so why should they live? They are out of there minds, treat women like crap and they get off on scaring, torturing &/or killing people. So to protect those innocent people who do wish to live & love, we should litterally inflict pain RIGHT BACK at them. Maybe it would take some thing bad to happen to someone you care about '(GOD FORBID)' at the hands of these monsters for you to finally understand. I lost my father and aunt to terrorists.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDevilWearsBlueShirts

Extremists are the pits of Islam. Firstly, they cannot follow their own teachings and therefore deserve to die, I can agree with that. But not all Muslims are terrorists. My ex brother in laws cousin was a leb drug dealer, walked aroud with a handgun where ever he went and I'm sure he would knock someone off if he had to.. These people are everywhere man, even in the USA. Do we just bomb the friggin planet, hope a few people survive and start again?

I am sorry to hear about your relatives and I can see where your coming from but not all Muslims are terrorists and we must show a bit of empathy for the people who are going through the same as your relatives did right now.. Innocent people are getting slaughtered right now and they don't deserve it either. What makes it worse is that our idiotic governments are sending money to those a/wipes.
edit on 12-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is just evidence that you can't control the radicals/extremists. I don't know why they captured them, there is really no point aside from holding out for more weapons/cash I guess. But I wouldn't bite the hand that feeds me, and that's what the rebels are doing right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join