It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clouds can persist for hours - so why can't contrails do so too??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
reply to post by Phage

No point in proving heavy metal toxicity. Ask your Dr. to do a hair analysis. Or urine, Since that seems to be more accurate.

If there wasn't such a thing as heavy metal toxicity we wouldn't use things like Chlorella to remove mercury from the body.

That is if you even believe in Mercury toxicity

Please site the source showing Carnicom is a fraud.

And btw, The fibers present in morgellons are not Aluminum fibers. They aren't even Micron size fibers.

You can read all about the false report here.

www.carnicominstitute.org...

1. A laboratory in the southwestern United States was privately contracted in the fall of 1999 to identify an airborne environmental filament sample. The nature of this environmental filament has been discussed and researched extensively on this site over the subsequent years. A portion of this same sample was sent to the EPA for identification as noted above. The reason for contracting with the private company was because of the failure of the EPA to identify the material.

2. The laboratory report was issued in December of 1999 with joint responsibility of findings between three separate companies. The report claims to use the results of infra-red spectroscopic analysis and Polarized Light Microscope Analysis on the sample.

4. At the same time that the laboratory was conducting their tests, I also was conducting my own tests on this same sample material. The results of that testing process are extensively reported on within this web site. Certain primary conclusions were being reached on my side about the nature of the material such as size, chemical reactivity, microscopy results, conditions of collection and the like. Prior to the results being officially released, we were given the subjective information above relaying that the material "could be" a "spider's web". It was quite clear to me from my own analysis that the testing results were inadequate and inaccurate, as it was already evident that the material was not a "spider web". The final report claiming to use spectral analysis was then issued, and it was clear to me at this point that a contest of conclusions was in order. It was equally obvious through any reasoned analysis that the material was likewise not a wool fiber or any other obvious fabric or textile. Readers familiar with "counter arguments" of the period will also know that a commonly circulated theme by a relatively small group of vocal advocates was that the material was simply a "spider's web that had fallen from the sky."... There were also questions that had emerged from the spectral reports themselves.

I may be wrong but while mercury is a heavy metal with real health risks, isn't aluminium only about as toxic as copper? You ingest this daily through your drinking water. There is no evidence that aluminium levels are dangerous unless you can find an official document to prove otherwise.

Besides, a dangerous amount of alumium in the body would eventually cause death, nothing more, nothing less. IF 'they' wanted to outright kill us, it would be much easier and far, far cheaper to sneak it into the water supply or the food chain. ingestion is a much better way of getting it into your system than inhalation.
edit on 7-3-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

You think Aluminum should be used in the air? You think any type of "Earth Metal" should be allowed to become vaporized and shot into the air.
You think there is none? No dust? But there is a lot of industrial pollution too.

Also, It seems you agree they are "Seeding" and using some of this technology now.
And have been for a long time. It isn't "chemtrails".

So who is the one that is watching over this?
State and local governments. For example:
www.rules.utah.gov...

They just use the technology whenever they want?
Pretty much, but mostly during the summer. That's when it's most effective. They post public announcements in the areas where it's done.

Does not always mean they are going to follow the rules and actually do that.
Doesn't look much like "chemtrails".

edit on 3/7/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by JrDavis

And btw, The fibers present in morgellons are not Aluminum fibers. They aren't even Micron size fibers.
I didn't say they were. I was showing you what chaff looks like.

Carnicom's "red wine test".
www.aromadictionary.com...

"Morgellons"
www.mayoclinic.com...

So what is he doing trying to sell red wine?

What makes him a fraud because he is trying to help the public be aware of something that is very real.

You my friend need to learn common decency. Morgellons is real and there are Dr's now who see the filaments under microscopes.

These are the same Filaments that Carnicom has found, Has samples of, And is working extremely hard (With not that much resources. Which means he obviously isn't being fraudulent about anything) to figure out a cure for the public.

You think a man who is going to give information to the public over western medicine is a fraud?

5. At this point, it was obvious that a rather serious and important conflict of conclusions had developed. The first conflict arose from the failure of the EPA to identify the material on behalf of the public interest. The second conflict resulted from paid professional services that provided obvious and conflicting information to my own independent analysis of the material.

This shirk from proper investigation and disclosure of factual results is a disservice to the public welfare, benefit, interest and health.

The Institute will instead place its focus on the disclosure of information that serves the public benefit and welfare, such that further and needed urgent research can take place. The Institute is on record as opposing any proprietary developments that may develop from this research without the involvement of the Carnicom Institute. The public health interest and welfare is to remain as the paramount goal.

Lastly, Get that mayo clinic out of my face. You want to understand how the body works and what is causing issues. How about you go find someone with morgellons and get a sample yourself.

There are thousands who are infected with it. My mother had it (Somehow she cured it, At least brought the stages down) and it's serious.

No red wine doesn't work. Maybe it was a grasp for straws to try and help people find something that is very hard to detect. Due to the fact that it's SUBMICRO level.

You need a decent microscope to look at the filaments.

My own measurements of spider webs were in the order of seven microns and hair is on the order of 60-100 microns. The conclusion on the laboratory report simply had no justifiable metric basis. I again wondered privately whether or not the laboratory had made the effort to even measure as well as look at the filament in any detail.

edit on 7-3-2013 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

You think a man who is going to give information to the public over western medicine is a fraud?

Yes. He is giving false information about "chemtrails" and Morgellon's.
What has he done to help anyone?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Originally posted by JrDavis
reply to post by Phage

No point in proving heavy metal toxicity. Ask your Dr. to do a hair analysis. Or urine, Since that seems to be more accurate.

If there wasn't such a thing as heavy metal toxicity we wouldn't use things like Chlorella to remove mercury from the body.

That is if you even believe in Mercury toxicity

Please site the source showing Carnicom is a fraud.

You can read all about the false report here.

1. A laboratory in the southwestern United States was privately contracted in the fall of 1999 to identify an airborne environmental filament sample. The nature of this environmental filament has been discussed and researched extensively on this site over the subsequent years. A portion of this same sample was sent to the EPA for identification as noted above. The reason for contracting with the private company was because of the failure of the EPA to identify the material.

2. The laboratory report was issued in December of 1999 with joint responsibility of findings between three separate companies. The report claims to use the results of infra-red spectroscopic analysis and Polarized Light Microscope Analysis on the sample.

4. At the same time that the laboratory was conducting their tests, I also was conducting my own tests on this same sample material. The results of that testing process are extensively reported on within this web site. Certain primary conclusions were being reached on my side about the nature of the material such as size, chemical reactivity, microscopy results, conditions of collection and the like. Prior to the results being officially released, we were given the subjective information above relaying that the material "could be" a "spider's web". It was quite clear to me from my own analysis that the testing results were inadequate and inaccurate, as it was already evident that the material was not a "spider web". The final report claiming to use spectral analysis was then issued, and it was clear to me at this point that a contest of conclusions was in order. It was equally obvious through any reasoned analysis that the material was likewise not a wool fiber or any other obvious fabric or textile. Readers familiar with "counter arguments" of the period will also know that a commonly circulated theme by a relatively small group of vocal advocates was that the material was simply a "spider's web that had fallen from the sky."... There were also questions that had emerged from the spectral reports themselves.

I may be wrong but while mercury is a heavy metal with real health risks, isn't aluminium only about as toxic as copper? You ingest this daily through your drinking water. There is no evidence that aluminium levels are dangerous unless you can find an official document to prove otherwise.

Besides, a dangerous amount of alumium in the body would eventually cause death, nothing more, nothing less. IF 'they' wanted to outright kill us, it would be much easier and far, far cheaper to sneak it into the water supply or the food chain. ingestion is a much better way of getting it into your system than inhalation.
edit on 7-3-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

I drink Poland Springs, Due to fluoride, bromide, arsenic etc.

The PPM of Aluminum is 0.050. The MCL is 0.200 (Btw Fluoride is .100. MCL is 1.4 - 24)

So lets say .200 is what I get daily for Aluminum. Just from my water.

How much PPM do you think they use in the atmosphere?

Regardless it's toxic, It accumulates. Your body doesn't digest it. It's not good for you in dosages higher than .200 (Debatable..)

If mustard gas wasn't toxic at a set PPM would you allow them to put it in the air if they said it was going to be used for the weather?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

reply to post by JrDavis

Yes. He is giving false information about "chemtrails" and Morgellon's.
What has he done to help anyone?

Read and you will know.

If you pass it up. Then it's obvious you are set on the idea that everything is okay lol.

Which is definitely not here on earth.

10. The next event in the meeting was entirely unexpected. At the end of the second of nine points to be raised, the president of the company immediately halted the discussion and my speech. The words that were uttered by this individual were the following: "This meeting is now adjourned."

edit on 7-3-2013 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Which is definitely not here on earth.

What planet is it on?

Carnicom is a fraud who preys on the ignorance and fears of others. He promotes that fear and ignorance. He is not a scientist, he is like a kid playing with a chemistry set. Scientists perform controlled experiments. Scientists publish their findings. Scientists present their findings for peer review. All Carnicom does is frighten people gullible enough to believe him.

Now, care to explain why contrails can't persist for hours?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
*cough* shills *cough*

The "chemtrails" spread out and turn into an overcast sky that lasts for DAYS.
Normal exhaust from a plane does not do this.

To the non-shills, why are you looking for stuff online. Watch them in person!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You mean clouds can't last for days? Ever spent time in Portland, Oregon?

Contrails are clouds.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Doesn't mater if contrail or chemtrail. It is depriving me, my animals and my crops of sunshine.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You mean clouds can't last for days? Ever spent time in Portland, Oregon?

Contrails are clouds.

It's pretty clear what I was saying. I've said it countless times on these boards.

They are intentionally spraying clouds.
That much I know for certain. They are spraying a more concentrated form in certain planes. So yes, they're just clouds. But there's more to it than that. There's a motive behind it.

My hypothesis is that they are doing it because the environment is much worse than they are letting on. They are using the cloud cover to lower the temperature, as well as cause increased precipitation.

edit on 7-3-2013 by Ghost375 because: typo

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Read and you will know.

Watch and you will see...

Maybe you can help me out with something.... In the above video we see what he says is his independant consultant by the name Dr.Jimmy McClure, who is a chiropractor..I guess my question would be how credible do you think Carnicom is if he uses a chiropractor as an independant consultant for a skin disease..

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

There's a motive behind it.

Your right, there is a motive behind it, and that motive is to get paying customers from one destination to another..

They call it traveling and it happens daily all over this big blue marble we call home.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

That much I know for certain.
How do you know it for certain?

They are using the cloud cover to lower the temperature, as well as cause increased precipitation.
Contrails do not lower temperatures, they have a heating effect. Contrails do not produce precipitation which reaches the ground.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Aren't contrails "above" the clouds? I'd suspect it is pretty "dry" up that high. No?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Actually, the easiest way would be to get us to consume large amounts of food and drink from aluminium cans ........ But we'd never do that, would we?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PolyATS
Aren't contrails "above" the clouds? I'd suspect it is pretty "dry" up that high. No?

They are above most cumulus clouds, but they form at about the same altitude as cirrus clouds. The relative humidity could be very high at those altitudes -- high enough for ice crystals to condense out of the air, which is what causes both cirrus clouds and contrails to form.

By the way (and in reply to posts by others) rain does not come from either cirrus clouds or contrails. Rain typically comes from lower-altitude clouds.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

high enough for ice crystals to condense out of the air, which is what causes both cirrus clouds and contrails to form.

The relative humid can be high, but because of the low pressure. The air is still very dry.
Air at 50% relative humidity at the surface contains more water vapor than air at 50% relative humidity at 35,000 feet.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
That much I know for certain. They are spraying a more concentrated form in certain planes. So yes, they're just clouds. But there's more to it than that. There's a motive behind it.

Yes, to make it rain (or snow).

But of course, to spray a cloud, you need to have a cloud to spray in the first place

So I don't really think cloud seeding has any relevance to this thread?

(I'm unaware of any other reason why clouds would be sprayed?)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Water DROPLETS from contrails is just water vapor slammed together when a plane flies through it, so it dissipates. the water DROPLETS in clouds have "seeds" or tiny pieces of things like dust/pollen/skin cells (EWW) that the water clings to, which allows it to linger bump into each other and eventually fall as rain.

Contrails SHOULD dissipate quickly. unless there is a high level of particulate, and moisture in the air. Or it is cold enough to freeze the droplets, which would allow contrail to honestly turn into clouds.

You know I honestly just kind of restated exactly what the OP stated. IDK why I posted. I didn't add anything, just agreed with you. Oh well.

edit on 7-3-2013 by PassiveObserver because: (no reason given)

WATER DROPLETS, Whatever will please LORD-GOD Almighty PHAGE. If your avatar wasn't from Buckaroo Bonzai I'd have some issues with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join