It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
His death was suspicious. I do find his stuff interesting, but some of what he says is certainly true, some is border line. David Icke also predicted 9/11.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Need more time

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Unless William Cooper was insane, his fantastical conspiracies were something like metaphors.

The Moon Base stuff, taken literally, is hard to believe because of the resources required. While thinking about how the moon base is just really not probable, the moon base is possible-- because we don't know how much stuff the conspiracy has, or what the actual level of technology is.

The Kennedy blowfish item sounds like an explanation of Kennedy's transgression. Kennedy, like Regan, must have been supported by the collectivist one-world society. Otherwise he would not have been successful in politics. The blowfish is a luxury food that is also deadly poisonous.

Puffer fish, or fugu, is well-known for being a dish that stands a good chance of killing the person it's served to. But people still eat it — partly because some people like living life on the edge, but mostly because all people like getting high.

The Presidency is an awesome high-- emotionally, sensually and socially

The puffer fish, any one of the family of tetraodontidae, protects itself in the wild by gulping down water and swelling up its belly to make itself look bigger. It does this because, apparently, it can't find a way to communicate the simple message, "I am poisonous." These fish are considered the second most poisonous vertebrates in the world. They contain a toxin 1,200 more deadly than cyanide. It's in their skin, their ovaries, their gonads, and their liver. One fish can kill thirty people.

The presidency, and therefore the president, is big because of the MSM and the powers that want to use him, like he is all swelled up.

So of course it seems like a spin worthy of Barnum to label them a 'delicacy,' and charge hundreds of dollars a serving for them. A closer examination of the work that goes into making puffer fish, or fugu, shows that the price is fair. Fugu chefs have to be trained for two years, during which they will eat many of the fish that they themselves prepare. And make no mistake, people do die from fugu poisoning. About five people a year make puffer fish their last meal, and many more get violently sick from it. It's not a pleasant way to go.

The president ate too much blowfish and died.

How the puffer fish gets you high, zombiefies you, and kills you

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kyviecaldges

May his soul rest in peace~ Excellent post!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mokuren
Yes, a guy nutbag who harassed residents and then got into a gunfight with the police.
The guy was off his rocker.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kyviecaldges

I also keep a copy of his book handy, sometimes I like to go through and re-read parts. I also treasure Pawns In The Game by William Guy Carr. May Cooper's spirit rest in peace, he may have started the unravelling but it is the rest of us who will have to see it unfold and try to survive through it. I personally believe he probably caused quite a stir in his time, causing TPTB to change their plans; which is why we have not seen the Alien invasion ruse plan come to fruition. Or it could still be in the works, or deemed unnecessary and abandoned, or refined and reworked. There's literally no telling what the future may hold, him and those like him such as William Guy Carr seem to have become extinct, or are being silenced before they can do as much harm. But of course, we know that these things are not always coincidences and every thing happens for a reason.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mokuren
No matter what people say about his ufo flip flopping... He predicted 9/11 2 months prior and 2 months after 9/11 was shot in the back by sheriffs while running back into his house...

To me, that pretty much says it all...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Well, I'm going to be painting all night, so thanks for something to watch while I do it. There seems to be a lot of videos of this guy.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Have you ever thought of trying to join Free Masonry to find out what really goes on?

I've thrown the idea around, but after looking at the pictures from the local lodge -- it doesn't look like much fun. I'd be the youngest guy. I'm not sure I want to hang out with a bunch of old guys in robes.

Its a shame that most conspiracy folks would rather speculate, then know the truth. I think a good many of them would actually find freemasonry enjoyable, and those that didn't, would just stop showing up. But at least they would be able to smile as I do when you hear some of those wacky conspiracies about us. But it's fun to believe the unbelievable. But being a low level 32nd, I am not yet in the inner sanctum or whatever it's called......or perhaps I just cannot say for fear of death and all........muhahahahahahah!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join