It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Salute to William Cooper. He was the first that I know of who uncovered project MK NAOMI which was responsible for the origin of AIDS. R.I.P.

He was exposing tyranny way back in 1991 with his book Behold a Pale Horse. A must read for anyone interested on the illuminati and inner workings of the U.S. government.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
William Cooper is a conspiracy theorist's conspiracy theorist. The story of him being gunned down by Federal agents is legendary. He supposedly predicted 9/11 with Alex Jones stealing the credit. Jones is a dime store knock off of Cooper. He was either completely brilliant or completely insane.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingTeacup
William Cooper is a conspiracy theorist's conspiracy theorist. The story of him being gunned down by Federal agents is legendary. He supposedly predicted 9/11 with Alex Jones stealing the credit. Jones is a dime store knock off of Cooper. He was either completely brilliant or completely insane.

He was a pioneer of truth and a very brave man. He knew how to deliver message. His weakness was he didn't want to compromise anything. Too many wanted his head. He was butt hurt about something that made him go on a crusade. A hell of a crusade it was. He uncovered and talked publicly about stuff that only now becomes apparent.
He used unorthodox channels to get his knowledge I am pretty sure there was a shadow behind him.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Thank you for posting such a great thread about William Cooper. I totally agree with the fact that all bad things said about him were nothing but bull. The guy was in the military all his life including most of his family members. So, he was a bigger patriot than many Americans that I know. Why the hell would he be lying and make up such funny stories about aliens if they really didnt exist. He was also the one to uncover the JFK assassination. People seem to forget that this man paid the biggest price for revealing the secrets. Live long William Cooper.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I just want to say that this sort of thread and discussion was why I originally joined ATS so long ago. I had to remake my account cause I messed up my password and such when I was off for a long time, so my member status is a bit wrong. I appreciate the discussion going on, and while none of us are perfect, Bill Cooper was the real deal. I began to wake up to the PTB in 1992.

I saw the things he spoke of, I had a radio show and experienced the intimidation that goes on when you speak of the things Cooper did. Just search for him on youtube and online and you will get a lot of great stuff. I am amused that he was so right about AJ, Icke, Jones and I am sure would throw in Wilcock. These charlatans are playing a money con game. They say what they are allowed to say to give us conspiracy folks a place to vent and not act out to actually change anything.

Maxwell, Icke and Wilcock are meant to lead the seekers into the New World Religion all the while they think they are against the political faction of the NWO. Interestingly, the Masons have two separate branches in their order and one is spiritual and one is political.

Do some research on this stuff and look at both sides, then weigh them for the truth. They all give some truth and some disinfo usually, so it's up to you to discern which is which.
edit on 19-9-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

kyviecaldges
His book Behold a Pale Horse is like a bible to many.

Proud to count his book as one of the canons in my conspiracy bible. Although it was more of a collection of documents, Secret Weapons for Quiet Wars made all the sense in the world as soon as I read it.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

I remember while the rest of the class started reading SRA levels below me in 3rd grade (1967) I would come to class and read the higher levels and eventually UFO books.
I saw how the education went to crap.How they seemed to want people to fit a mold that I never could. I still cannot be taught higher math but I wonder what if they had tried to teach me at my level instead of the production line method?

But I digress. Cooper's book will eventually be seen as a guide post to the truth. It's up to us to make sure we find it.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

scientist

kyviecaldges

Proud to count his book as one of the canons in my conspiracy bible. Although it was more of a collection of documents, Secret Weapons for Quiet Wars made all the sense in the world as soon as I read it.

The title says it it's self "Secret Weapons for Quiet Wars" i created a post on here about want looks like a plant from someone called "Audio Slaves" and how there made, some of it went along with want Fritz Springmeier got from a very traumatized Cisco Wheeler........

However if you look at the weapons the PDF described to me it was music..... now do your self a favor go listen to Limp Bizkit's song with Xzibit called "Getcha Groove On" and listen to the part where Xzibit says "one in the Bank/Bent" it says both in a sonic type style which could be a audio split in composition terms...

The first time i can recall a rap artist saying the word split without it referencing splitting your wig (which means punched) was Redman and Methodman's song "How High" from 1994 Russell Simmons, co-founder of Def Jam Record's...Redman say's which clique split's you best, remember it was Redman's verse and not Meth's....

Also in a song called "Whatcha come around here for" by the flipmode squad one of the MC's say's "split star"...

It looks like they have been using music for weapons for some time now and not just the usual songs like Led Zeppelin sings and so on, and people like Rihanna are to obvious for there agenda, if anything by putting the words Illuminati slut in her video it's a way of her outing things.....things aren't always what they seem...

The reason i said the PDF on Audio Slaves i feel was some kind of plant was because two days or so later when i went to print it out it was gone form the web circa 2005....someone didn't want that getting out, so indeed William Cooper was way ahead of his time......

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Loved Mr. William Cooper. What a tragic loss. He was flawed, no doubt. He never denied that. But he was the best of the best. All his broadcasts are now available FREE on line!

HOTT

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
wasn't William Cooper the guy that had a lot to say on UFOs and he was killed because they claimed he shot first and shot a sheriff in the head twice?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Regardless of how 'legit' he was, there is not a person out there who should not read "behold a pale horse". 75% of anything you hear about in conspiracy theory today is somehow related to that book.

As far as legitimacy....he was the first person, ever, to publish pictures of area 51, back when it was still denied that the place even existed. He is, more or less, the reason that you've ever heard of the place.

Some of his stuff is a little out there for me, and I dont buy all of his theories, but he is the grandfather of modern conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
pioneers typically end up face down on the ground with arrows in their backs.

He was too far ahead of his time

He rocked the boat just a bit too much

They needed someone more predictable, more entertaining, more laughable, less serious, so they installed Alex Jones.
edit on 1-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

jasmine23
wasn't William Cooper the guy that had a lot to say on UFOs and he was killed because they claimed he shot first and shot a sheriff in the head twice?

Yea the story gos kids were messing around his place and he came with a shotgun thinking the cops were kids and they shot him first, he was the first legit conspiracy threat he was big news at the time even had his name mentioned in big time publicans that he was dangerous by TPTB (the powers that be) who owned the pubs at the time......

He was killed for that reason....

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

broctune
This Aquino guy sounds interesting. Started the Temple of Set. I'll check it out.
Yeah, I don't know anything about freemasonry, but I've always been curious about it. It seems like they show up everywhere when researching conspiracies.

Michael Aquino is a member here and currently posting on corsair00's thread Lt. Col. Michael Aquino Admits To "UFO" Technology Cover-Up [Whistleblower Testimony]

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

broctune
reply to post by broctune

Yeah, I don't know anything about freemasonry, but I've always been curious about it. It seems like they show up everywhere when researching conspiracies.

To study the history of our world, is to study Masonry in one form or another. It is everywhere you look. And it always has been.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Bill Cooper was pretty awesome. I don't agree with everything the man said. I'm certain he got it wrong some of the time. But even he conceded to this. IMHO admitting when you're wrong is a sign of good character and general trustworthiness. I wonder how often Alex Jones admits he's wrong....

Some might also argue that his manner of death speaks to the authenticity of some of what he had to say. Sadly, this can be painted both ways. But it's kind of "funny" IMO how his manner of death fits in so neatly with the general negative image surrounding "conspiracy theorists." That of a paranoid, violent person.

I've read a number of accounts of his death, and it's a very interesting, somewhat convoluted story all on its own. And one could almost believe it was set up, to go down the way it did, and to appear the way "they" wanted it to...

MystikMushroom
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Have you ever thought of trying to join Free Masonry to find out what really goes on?

I've thrown the idea around, but after looking at the pictures from the local lodge -- it doesn't look like much fun. I'd be the youngest guy. I'm not sure I want to hang out with a bunch of old guys in robes.

Seemingly a fair point on the surface, but also a potentially illogical one. And I've responded this way (internally) at various points in seeing masons defend their group. Let me explain:

I know we've got some masons on here. And they seem like okay guys. Probably are. And so being okay guys, they know that they're good people, and they know that their mason brothers are good dudes too, and they'll tell you so, probably quite truthfully. But the thing is, to the best of my knowledge, most of these conspiracy theories surrounding the masons don't say that they're all a bunch of evil dudes, worshiping goat heads, or whatever it's supposed to be. Most of the theories I've seen state that it's only after you reach the 32nd degree, that you are invited to an "inner" order that the rest don't know about.

The thing is, if this were true, it would negate every one of those first-hand accounts. Because they're obviously "lower level" masons, and have not been let in on the "inner circle." Because of this, it is a conspiracy theory that is particularly difficult to refute. I'm not saying I believe this-- rather merely pointing out the obvious fact that I think many who debate this issue seem to miss, or ignore.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

scientist

kyviecaldges

Yeah, I forgot to mention that part. Agreed-- Pale Horse is a great book. As I said before, i don't agree with everything the man says, but there is quite a lot of interesting anecdotes and theories in that book.

Which reminds me-- one more thing that many Cooper Detractors will point to: His inclusion of a particularly insidious document-- The Protocols of The Elders of Zion. Widely regarded as an anti-semitic hoax. I have an alternate theory. It's a little "left field" but an interesting, (maybe plausible?) explanation for "The Protocols" that leaves anti-semitism on the cutting room floor.

There was a very fascinating book that came out a number of years ago, called Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Some researchers will tell you this book was based on a hoax perpetrated by Pierre Plantard. Not everyone agrees on this. To make a long story short, the authors supposedly found a document in the french (national?) library which talked about a secret society, which supposedly contained, as members, some of the greatest names from history. Some of the members of this group, claimed descent from a group of french kings, the Merovingians, who supposedly traced their lineage back to Christ. (This because, Christ was secretly married-- a secret kept from Christendom for centuries-- and a theory which has a good bit of evidence behind it.) Christ was wed to Mary Magdalene and they had a child, who fled to france after the crucifixion. Hence, the bloodline.

Supposedly, much or all of European Royalty descends from this line. This neatly explains their obsession with inter-marrying as well as their belief that they have the divine right to rule, by virtue of their "royal" blood.

Anyway, this secret society is supposedly active today. And because of the fact that they believe themselves descended from the son of god, aka "King of the Jews," they called themselves "The Priory of Sion." Accept for a moment the existence of such a group. If they exist, it is not necessary that you believe they are descended from Christ. It is only necessary that they believe it.

Thus, you have a group of very much non-jewish people (or only Jewish by a small percentage) calling themselves after "Zion."

So, my question: Could Priory of Sion = Elders of Zion?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
HUGE Quote removed by Staff

Personally, I think you are on to something. No, I don't think you are that "far afield".
edit on 1/7/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Going to work, . I wanna read this when I get back.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

jasmine23

During Cooper's death, the situation was this.

Cooper was being delivered a warrant by the Feds and the local sheriff's office.

As they went to deliver the warrant, Cooper was in his truck and pulling up to his house.

When he saw the Feds were with the Sheriff, he ran to go inside of his house.
He stated on air multiple times that he DID NOT want another Ruby Ridge.
Although he supported Ruby Ridge, he did not want to be a part of another scene like that.

He understood short wave radio.
If he had to do so, he could have aired his grievances on air.
He was very good friends with the local sheriffs office because he understood jurisdiction.

He knew that the sheriff's office were the only troopers in the STATE of Arizona that could enforce the law.
The sheriff is our friend not our enemy.
That is why they are elected to the post of the top lawman in the county.

IF, and I mean a big freaking IF, Cooper managed to shoot that police officer in the head, he did so with his back turned.
He was shot in the back.
There is no freaking way that he shoots a deputy sheriff and then has time to run away. He is killed the second he fires.

So he, also having a fake leg, SUPPOSEDLY managed to shoot a deputy sheriff in the FACE, while running away from them with a fake leg.
He had a rifle on his porch.
He was a trained marksman.

Does this sound like a man trained as a sharpshooter by the Navy?

Would someone like this actually shoot behind them while they are running away from the FEDS!!!!!!!!!!
ALL WITH A FAKE FREAKING LEG!!!!!!!!!!!

HECK NO!!!

NO. I will repeat it again.

Cooper did NOT shoot that sheriff.

Let me ask you this.

The sheriff lived, btw...

If you were doing your job with the Feds and in delivering a warrant, THEY, being the feds, shot YOU in the head...

Would you agree with the story?

What about after they shot you and then they killed your friend?

Use your head.

Cooper was an innocent man murdered in cold blood.

Peace.

Please stop the disinformation about Cooper.

This is one area that I will level anyone who tries to talk smack about the guy without actually researching the story.

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join