It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens in the earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
maybe the dinosaurs evolved into these so called alien greys,the ones that stayed on land,the ones that escaped to the sea evolved to become dolphins,also the dolphin has the same eyes as greys,supposedly,as to genetic tinkering by aliens,maybe these new flores man species disproves it,they could be the missing link,they could even be aliens but the media artificially covered them with hair,with computer graphics,

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hmm...I don't have any money right now but I do get paid next week. How much for 28 grams?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I really dont think that BIG donosaurs could have evolved into greys that have been described as being as tall as a child!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I really dont think that BIG donosaurs could have evolved into greys that have been described as being as tall as a child!!!

You know, dinousaurs half the size of that child evolved into the T-Rex.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Did they? Oh............well that shut me up

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Maybe dolphins were the aliens' dogs so to speak. Grey's best friend.
"Here, boy! Fetch the anti-grav ball!"

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Oh how i love a nice serious discussion.

I doubt that this is the case the greys would of had to evolve really quick and develope tecnholgy even quicker its unlikely.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Tudds, can you give us some links that prove your idea that Aliens evolved from Dinosaurs. Otherwise all we have to go on is your word.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Hmm...I don't have any money right now but I do get paid next week. How much for 28 grams?

I think I get it....

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
maybe...
the "watchers" from genesis (a.k.a. alien shapeshifting lizards - or whatever) had the "giant offspring" which were what are known as the dinosaurs.
(Like the dude said in jurasic park..."they are smarer than primates")
...who knows how they looked, now they are even sticking feathers and stuff on dinosaurs...its anyones guess.
Yes I know the "how did it happen with earth women theory" especially if there giant lizards.
...but hey, they probably are the disembodied spirits mentioned in Enoch...anyway

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Interesting thing on this subject is The Lacerta File on alienastronomer.com. It's under the reptoid section.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfeo8
Interesting thing on this subject is The Lacerta File on alienastronomer.com. It's under the reptoid section.

doesnt seem to be an alienastronomer.com, but I saw the file...havent read through it all, but interesting...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's under extraterrestrials and ufo phenomenon i cant give link cause my bro messed up the search bar.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
There's also part 2 to it but the 2nd one seems more fake.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Mmmmm I don't think big dumb (I guess dinos were dumb...who knows?) animals like dinosaurs would have evolved into grey-skinned bug-eyed peewee aliens who zip around in UFO's and abduct human beings for some type of invasive alien medical poking and probing procedure. Or maybe these grey dudes are extraterrestrial demons who were originally sent to hell, but somehow ended up on earth by mistake, or else they escaped from hell, and can't figure out how to exit our solar system...because...because...(shrugs) either something in earth's environment, or some unseen force is interfering with their decision making processes and overall mental functioning?...or maybe they have accessed and are using some folded up extra space dimension which we can't normally see until they briefly exit that dimension for some reason.

But then it could be that these greys are like the phantom Windows Shadow People who live inside my computer...the ones that keep screwing up things and causing all those Windows Explorer has encountered an error popup notices. Normally I can't see them, but if I leave my computer on and go to bed and then suddenly wake up and click my mouse, there they are!!!

They're all dark and thin like silhouettes, and sometimes they exit Windows and blip under the bathroom door and hide behind the mirror while I'm shaving or brushing my teeth. Like I'll look down for a couple of seconds, and then when I look up again, my reflection is all dark because they are standing directly in front of me. This freaked me out the first time or two, but then I discovered the light switch. Flipping it off and on a couple of times usually does the trick, but none of that explains how greys gained access to technology which allows them to fly around in UFO's which are capable of Mach 7 or better.

Maybe there are no UFO's. Maybe it's some type of hallucination which is caused by these greys who are sending some type of alien mind control particle wave which penetrates our brain and creates an image of a UFO where there is none. We think we are seeing a UFO, but actually something else is going on that they don't want us to see or know about. Who knows what else they might be up to? Anybody's guess. Scary.

top topics

join