It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AHH!!! Zombies attack!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
...Just kidding.

It seems I jumped the gun when I started an account with ATS and my intro thread was about objects near the sun
so it would probably be nice to introduce myself officially. Plus I'd hoped to get some of Des's welcome cookies

Well, I am really into alternative health medicines and find myself often on the Fragile Earth, Health and Space forums. I think that's what drew me to ATS, a personal UFO experience. That and some mind opening ( and legal lol) psychedelics.
The universe never ceases to amaze me, and neither does this site

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

Welcome to ATS!

Poor ol' Des...stuck in that kitchen all bloody day making cookies for you lot!

Enjoy your stay!

eta: seems you've been here for a bit and you thought you could just make an intro and get some snacks. The cheek of it.

edit on 6/3/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi! Welcome!

I don't have cookies, but I'll let you pet the cat.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

What...you already hungry again after that Bacon Sammy I gave you last night.....

OK...I hear ya Rooski....here's your Welcome to ATS Cookies.....enjoy....

Des

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
no zombies

just a "new" member with 300+ posts

heres another belated greating... muppet!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Cookies and cat petting.. It really is my birthday week

Thanks guys!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What up Rooski, I am a lot newer than you but am astonished at the participation on this site. I find it a little more educational than watching TV and the mainstream crap...always leaves me with the feeling I have to go out and buy something, go figure.

And I hear you on the alternative medicine. Don't really know how it could be considered alternative when its been around for about 10,000 more years than conventional medicine. Just finished the book on Chinese Health and Healing. So called Alternative Medicine is really the only medicine, think the conventional medicine should just be called Poison.

AWA

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeWeAre

Don't really know how it could be considered alternative when its been around for about 10,000 more years than conventional medicine

I couldn't agree more! I think that society as a whole has become incredibly impatient. Fast food and fast relief. Sure some natural medicines may not work immediately, but the effect/side effects on your body that some of the stuff out there has is ridiculous. I watch commercials sometimes where the products "Warnings/side effects" are longer than the actual promotional product
" May cause dismemberment, internal bleeding, blindness but may help you overcome stress and anxiety

HA
edit on 6-3-2013 by RooskiZombi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Zombie name dropper, I mean really, the lengths people will go to these days!!
Welcome not so newbie. You don't look to scarred, yet.

top topics

join