It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA: Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Full-Scale Exercise Idaho 27th April 2013!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Why didn't they plan for a big pink elephant dropping in from space and eating people ?

Maybe next year they will, if big pink elephants become as popular as zombies are now. Somehow I doubt that they will though. Not as scary as the walking dead.
edit on 3/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I would think that training those who are supposed to be protecting America would be about them nasty 'terrorists' and not something that the government's views of have always been of scoffing at. It would seem to be a huge waste of our dollars for our 'protectors' to be training against something that our government thinks are fantasy. What gives?

The next thing you know, government will be handing out billion dollar grants for studies like, recoverability of resources from never-never land!

edit on 6-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I guess this thead does prove that some ATSers have no imagination and absolutely of sense of humour,

Either that, or this slightly tongue in cheek exercise was planned by an ATSer ......

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

I guess this thead does prove that some ATSers have no imagination and absolutely of sense of humour,

Maybe you Brits have lots of money for your government to throw around on fantasy scenarios? We here in America, work too hard for what little money we earn before our government steals a large portion of it from us, let alone have them waste it on training against things that they do NOT believe exist!

edit on 6-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Disasters don't happen?

It isn't worthwhile having joint exercises to improve communication and cooperation between agencies?

That's the point of this sort of thing. You know?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Granted. What ever happened to our government training for realistic scenarios in a realistic manner?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Was the Department of Homeland Security formed to protect America from terrorism inside the country? Why don't they train for the reasons that formed them?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Like this?
www.fdnntv.com...
www.ludingtondailynews.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

They do those as well. Just not as interesting to members of ATS I guess.

edit on 3/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

No country for space zombies

Button said, but given the national climate, he wanted to steer clear of former themes like a mass school shooting. Source

I fully agree with him there.

BTW it's not exactly expensive to dress like zombies, most any clothes closet, kitchen, women's makeup bag should account for enough use of costume materials. Even our local zombie cosplay could throw out enough materials. Alien suits or makeshift UFO added in that's another story.
edit on 6-3-2013 by dreamingawake because: sp

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah, just a humorus spin on an excersize.

Jusk like this PDF from the CDC:

www.cdc.gov...

Yes. Right from the .gov website... Just a humoris spin on a serious subject. I think it gets people to participate who otherwise mioght not.

Read it. It's really pretty good.
edit on 6-3-2013 by davjan4 because: spelling, content.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Did anyone else email sandy Rollins ?

I did. And got a response

edit on 6-3-2013 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Is the Alien a zombie when it landed or are they a race of undead aliens?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Yes.
Yes, they are.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh phage stop the small talk n do something other then just commenting about nothing

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Ok. If you agree to stop commenting on my comments about nothing.

But, I have made comments on something. In this very thread, in fact.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
reply to post by Phage

Oh phage stop the small talk n do something other then just commenting about nothing

Why is it okay for me to do it but then he gets in on the fun and suddenly it's BACK TO WORK WITH YOU PHAGE!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well I guess I just didn't realize that TAX dollars did not pay for either local or federal agencies. I was not aware that municipal agencies jerked their pay off the money tree. I see absolutely no reason to fund agencies like Homeland Security to come in after an attack has occurred when an armed citizenry can handle the problem on the spot when it occurs!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Well I guess I just didn't realize that TAX dollars did not pay for either local or federal agencies. I was not aware that municipal agencies jerked their pay off the money tree. I see absolutely no reason to fund agencies like Homeland Security to come in after an attack has occurred when an armed citizenry can handle the problem on the spot when it occurs!

It depends on whether these are professional fire fighters and EMS, or if they are volunteer -- AND it depends on what you mean by "tax dollars".

Volunteer fight companies and volunteer EMS or EMTs are funded by private donations, corporate donations, federal grant money, and some tax money.

Also, I think it is possible that there was no federal tax money EARMARKED for this exercise, but instead the money may have come out of the general funds of the local agencies involved. Sure -- those general funds include tax money, but it wasn't money that was necessarily budgeted and earmarked from taxes.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You do realise lots of news sites have been hacked and fake stories put on over the last couple of months we have a few threads on here about that, this could be more of the same.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Also, I think it is possible that there was no federal tax money EARMARKED for this exercise, but instead the money may have come out of the general funds of the local agencies involved. Sure -- those general funds include tax money, but it wasn't money that was necessarily budgeted and earmarked from taxes.

What does "EARMARKED" have to do with a person's hard earned dollar? Yet you are saying that money is "swindled" from the people as TAX dollars budgeted or unbudgeted, what is the difference? What point are you trying to make? That the money that is swindled from the people being spent in such manners is okay depending on what prefix or suffix you add or remove?

And yes, a direct, unapportioned tax is a swindle as per the Constitution!
edit on 6-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join