It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vinyl Record From 1967 Contains Illuminati Secrets!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

You are not going to find anything regarding the 'Illuminati', past the A. Weishaupt stuff, that will 'prove' in any way, shape or form, that there is an 'Illuminati'. All you will be able to do is point your finger and guess.

And that has always worked out very nicely for those looking to make a buck in publishing accounts of the 'Illuminati'.

Myran Fagan may have been one of the first, but he is one of many. Right after him came Peter Beter, and Peter was shortly follwed by John Todd. Sandwiched in between Fagan and Todd was Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Sheas Illuminatus! trilogy, they knew how to strike when the metal was hot. Wilson was in publishing and knew what people wanted.

Lincoln, Baigent and Leigh published Holy Blood Holy Grail shortly therafter and that certainly did not help matters. Hot on the heels of all that came William Cooper who was followed by Alex Jones.

You, my friend, are an incidental casualty of literary warfare. I suggest you hit the books.

The music industry is not the 'Illuminati', they are something much worse.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
See how much disruption they are causing lol
They must be real

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Because I'm pretty sure, based on my previous threads, there are a lot of people who like what I post.

Yes. Yes there are.

Personally, I can't say whether or not ANY of these ideas are true...but I can, at the very least, take the time to CONSIDER these ideas and concepts. If, after careful consideration I find that I don't agree with the ideas being presented, I can simply toss them aside. No harm done.

I think it's quite immature for someone to hop onto a thread and start bashing the messenger without first taking the time to at least CONSIDER the message. If you don't agree, you're welcome to share why so the rest of us can learn alternative perspectives...but there's no need for sarcasm and derogatory remarks - that just takes value away from your counter-argument.

It may surprise some of you but there are ways to RESPECTFULLY disagree with someone.

"If you have learned to disagree without being disagreeable, then you have discovered the secret of getting along." ~Bernard Meltzer

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The point is to wake people up.

that's stupid,

you trying to force a person to wake will get a free kick in the teeth.

That point when brought up by so called messengers is a clear sign of their deception and their fears of their own ignorance.

You fear the fact that the Illuminati can be a real group of unknowns running things and wish to drag other into your fear so as to not feel so alone and a little less frightened because you have backing of the same mindset.

Do not fear what you do not know, its a waste of both positive and negative energies.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I agree, people need to be aware of all of this.

People here (conspiracy world) get it they see the Influences of a greater power, manipulating our government, to control humans, trashing our culture to mangle the human image, poising our health to kill humans, and creating religion to confuse and distract humans, keeping them from the truth, keeping them subject to human authority.

We can stop listening stop watching, we can research and learn, but what civil action can we do besides voting
to combat this government?

How do we get this message to the churches, where they duck their heads from this stuff, hoping it will all go away.
They need to be waken up more than the people here. IMHO.

edit on 6-3-2013 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well, I missed your original post, before edit, so I'm not sure if you explained why you thought this to be proof.

I used to be a touring DJ and would dig in every city I made it to . . . usually in the most out of the way shops we could find . . . as that's where the gems are. If the shop had an original owner older than my dad . . . all the better because they knew where to point us. Just a little backround to let you know how I originally came across this record in about 1994. Anyway, I've heard the actual record and owned it, before selling to a fellow audiophile/vinyl collector in 2000.

There is nothing ground breaking on that piece of vinyl and I knew what it was after 20secs of clicking the YouTube link. You either believe that . . . or you don't, but there is nothing on there that you can't find in a lot of other media from prior and after. If your assertion is because it is "old" it must have some truth to it . . . that's simply wrong. Now if you already believe what is on that record and think because it was produced many years ago that it strengthens your belief . . . that's confirmation bias. Either you believe it . . . or not. What it is and the era make no difference. This info was passed around long before this and it has survived long after, just like other "conspiracy" theories. We, today, aren't really "just awakening" as every generation seems to deem themselves. If you assert he is correct because of "naming names" and being detailed, it's no different from the multitude of conspiracy experts today, who name the same organizations.

BTW - Myron Fagan was responsible for turning over many people to McCarthy during the "Red Scare" because he was a racist/homophobe and called Hollywood Liberals and most Jews part of the Red Conspiracy.

Here's his wiki page - Fagan Wiki

Here's a good doc from 1969 about the same topic . . . since you like youtube videos. If I could, I'd just email you a copy of the .avi, but I'm an old man now and don't know how I could compress it well enough to send.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I see what you are saying now. Food for thought, indeed. Thanks. Sorry for my attitude. Seems I was misinterpreting your point.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I do read books and I never once claimed the music industry was the Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

I completely agree, Observationalist! One of my primary goals is to minister to folks already in the churches because I think a lot of churches do turn a blind eye to this stuff. And the reason why they do? I think it's because if you go back far enough or dig deep enough you will find the Illuminati's influences and control even among modern-day Christianity.

So I dedicate myself to spreading the true message of the Scriptures to both believers and not, as well as the truth about the Satanic influence being spread via the Illuminati and their puppets

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

Just because he was allegedly a McCarthyist and a "racist/homophobe" doesn't mean he wasn't spot on about this.

Noah was a drunk but God saved him by telling him to build the ark. Sometimes there are things we have to look past in order to find truth. Of course racism is 100% abhorrent and if that's true about him, I don't support it in one bit, being Irish-Cuban myself. I've been on the frontlines of fighting racism my entire adult (and part of my teenage) life. That doesn't mean I can't take his research on the Illuminati. Those are two different arenas.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots

Sandwiched in between Fagan and Todd was Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Sheas Illuminatus! trilogy, they knew how to strike when the metal was hot. Wilson was in publishing and knew what people wanted.

Nah, Wilson loved the material, and didn't publish it to make money (he had been into this stuff for years beforehand). He was just a good writer who enjoyed what he did. Died a poor man, lived a poor man, and was one of the greatest writers of the 20th century (with a little into the 21st too). And Wilson didn't say the Illuminati was a bad, very bad, spank them, organization. The people working within it have usually wanted the best for the human race. On the other hand, as to the NWO plan which may or may not be real illuminati, I won't trust it until they really try to save the environment by trying to turn the world vegan. I see Al Gore is doing "meatless monday", a stupid thing for him to do as the world's most recognized environmentalist - it's vegan or not. But I digress.....
edit on 6-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You're free to believe and research whatever you like. My posts to you won't change your views and I'm a firm believer in people looking into things themselves, as opposed to taking anyone's word for it. However, his motivations stem a lot from his background and how his views were suppressed. He was denied production of several vehicles due to their racial/politcal topics both on Broadway and in Hollywood. He attributed this to those that owned the production companies as being part of the "conspiracy" and saw the drug use/homosexuality/liberal views of those in that industry as being proof of this conspiracy. He was also a firm believer in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion document. He considered himself a "rightgeous jew", as opposed to the "evil jews" who were responsible for communism and liberal thought expansion. He even worked for the Republican Party for some time.

I too grew up on a mixed family, at least from a religion standpoint . . . both my parents were first generation. My grandparents on both sides came from Central Europe during/after WWII. Father's side was German Lutheran from Bavaria. Mother's side were Hungarian Jews that survived Auschwitz. My paternal grandfather believed in the same thing, as a lot of German's of that time blamed their economic problems and sanctions after WWI on this very same Jewish Banking Illuminati and that belief was even fostered by the NAZI government. They thought communism was a Jewish conspiracy. He used to tell me about it often . . . so imagine that family dynamic.

In the end, you will either believe that this world is controlled by the Rothschild Illuminati or you won't . . . but, even those that hold your beliefs sometime have an agenda above the truth.

edit on 3/6/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

I see what you are saying now. Food for thought, indeed. Thanks. Sorry for my attitude. Seems I was misinterpreting your point.

That's OK. man. Sometimes I get straight to the point without explaining myself first.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Their fingers are in the church, and have done a good job at keeping people quiet.
They keep them self focused in a self preservation sort of way.

The World System that is being operated by the illuminati targets any human, and ravages their identity, their Godly purpose. The goal is death, anything to suck the Breath of Life out of man, and anything to trample all over Gods creation.

The magicians create distortions and Illusions, designed to distract, designed to lead man away from God, and into themselves.

Christians think their safe if they show up to church on Sundays, stop drinking, cursing and never steel, then slap a Not of This World Sticker on their car.
They must know that the enemy is toying with them, just as much as a the non religious.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

Originally posted by Bybyots

Sandwiched in between Fagan and Todd was Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Sheas Illuminatus! trilogy, they knew how to strike when the metal was hot. Wilson was in publishing and knew what people wanted.

Nah, Wilson loved the material, and didn't publish it to make money (he had been into this stuff for years beforehand). He was just a good writer who enjoyed what he did. Died a poor man, lived a poor man, and was one of the greatest writers of the 20th century (with a little into the 21st too). And Wilson didn't say the Illuminati was a bad, very bad, spank them, organization. The people working within it have usually wanted the best for the human race. On the other hand, as to the NWO plan which may or may not be real illuminati, I won't trust it until they really try to save the environment by trying to turn the world vegan. I see Al Gore is doing "meatless monday", a stupid thing for him to do as the world's most recognized environmentalist - it's vegan or not. But I digress.....
edit on 6-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

meatlessness does not save the world...

trying to shove your nutritionally lacking diet down the worlds throat shows a failure to understand the fact that meat was what began our evolutionary brain expansion and the key to making us homosapiens.

if you choose to not eat meat, thats your right, and i support you, but as soon as you or anyone else starts telling me i cant eat meat, then we have a problem... and i guarantee with my meat ingestion its a problem my endurance will solve easily..
edit on 6-3-2013 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thread closed.

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join